Community > Posts By > RavenousSin

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 04/13/12 10:08 AM
Part of it I think with a lot of people is fear to make a move and be rejected. Of course, nothing ventured is nothing gained.

RavenousSin's photo
Fri 04/13/12 12:02 AM
Edited by RavenousSin on Fri 04/13/12 12:02 AM

Christian F`n Bale:
Empire of the Sun
the Machinist
American Psycho
Batmans

Public Enemies

Loved these...

RavenousSin's photo
Thu 04/12/12 09:58 AM
Of course. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm not going to discriminate because of that. It doesn't make someone any less loyal or faithful.

Also, these anal comments are just a bit too assuming, don't you think? Just because a guy is bi doesn't mean he prefers anal... nor does it mean he's ever even done anal. It's not some requirement for guy on guy.

RavenousSin's photo
Wed 04/11/12 06:13 AM

If you can be trusted with small things, you can as well be trusted with bigger things. Point is - as long as you do not keep your eyes on only one girl it is considered as being unfaithful, ergo it is cheating.

That's too far... It's okay and natural for people to just look at others. Unfaithfulness and cheating is going behind someone's back and doing what a couple decides is off-limits with others. It's dishonesty.

If certain things have been deemed okay by both and everyone is honest about their intentions and actions, it's not cheating nor is it unfaithful.

I was talking about "looking" while having desire in the heart - this is plain adultery, is what the Bible says. Just stating.

Again, it's whatever boundaries a couple sets up.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 09:27 PM
I came hoping for tips on how to not be creepy. laugh
Damn.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 09:22 PM
"Not my blood!"

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:37 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Tue 04/10/12 08:38 PM

If you can be trusted with small things, you can as well be trusted with bigger things. Point is - as long as you do not keep your eyes on only one girl it is considered as being unfaithful, ergo it is cheating.

That's too far... It's okay and natural for people to just look at others. Unfaithfulness and cheating is going behind someone's back and doing what a couple decides is off-limits with others. It's dishonesty.

If certain things have been deemed okay by both and everyone is honest about their intentions and actions, it's not cheating nor is it unfaithful.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 05:14 PM
(The) Kinks

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 05:12 PM

What does your girlfriend think?

This is the single most important thing.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 03:07 PM
Iron Maiden

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 02:31 PM
Ghoultown

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 02:21 PM
Closer by Nine Inch Nails

Zombie - the Cranberries

:thumbsup:

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 11:00 AM
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Not in a religious sense, but it's very insightful to me.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:49 AM

My unwillingness to overlook his d*uchiness.

Hmm, doesn't sound so unreasonable. Less of a barrier and more of a valuable trait for you to have.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:47 AM

You Only Live Life Once(as far as im concerned), So Live Life High:]

laugh

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 10:38 AM
I find imbalance is at the root of everything negative in our lives,,,
:thumbsup:
I've come to this same realization. Balance is everything.

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:46 AM

I hardly use my e-mail, so Facebook just made more sense to me. That and there's multiple settings lot of people don't seem all that aware of for filtering privacy and such.
With no offense to this site, I view it as somewhat like upgrading from here.

I use my email all the time and it just works better as a way to get to know someone for me. I see facebook and this kind of site as two completely different kinds of sites. I don't use facebook as a way to meet new people. This kind of site is a way to meet new people.

To each their own.
I'm not listing them as the same kind of site, just that it's an upgrade for me in the way that becoming someone's friend is an upgrade from being an acquaintance.

Morning((((Rave))))smooched flowers waving

:smile: waving Hello love. Hope it's a good morning. :smile:

RavenousSin's photo
Tue 04/10/12 08:27 AM

I hardly use my e-mail, so Facebook just made more sense to me. That and there's multiple settings lot of people don't seem all that aware of for filtering privacy and such.
With no offense to this site, I view it as somewhat like upgrading from here.

I use my email all the time and it just works better as a way to get to know someone for me. I see facebook and this kind of site as two completely different kinds of sites. I don't use facebook as a way to meet new people. This kind of site is a way to meet new people.

To each their own.
I'm not listing them as the same kind of site, just that it's an upgrade for me in the way that becoming someone's friend is an upgrade from being an acquaintance.

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 04/09/12 10:07 PM

Have you ever still been dreaming as you wake up, so you think something really cool just happened but it was just that dreaming?
Then you maybe feel disappointed because you realize nothing remotely like it happened, though it seemed so real.

That just happened to me... brokenheart grumble

it has happened to me on a number of occasions- where I really don't know which version of my life I am in the moment I wake up. I've often had to clarify details with my husband to get me straight; sometimes it takes a while before I believe him! It was especially strong the year 3 of my granparents died. I'd have dreams where I was interacting with them. When I woke it would take me a while to figure out they weren't around any more (physically).

Oh, I get what you mean... Those can be thoroughly saddening.

RavenousSin's photo
Mon 04/09/12 09:51 PM
Edited by RavenousSin on Mon 04/09/12 09:52 PM
At 22, I don't see why it matters if your parents accept her or not. If you really care for her, keep that in mind.

It's whatever you and her decide is cheating. I wouldn't exactly call browsing inherently cheating, but if it gets to doing things with others behind a S.O.'s back with the intent that she doesn't find out or maintaining dishonesty... that leans toward cheating.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25