GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 06:19 PM
Well - quite a few responses. Thanks, but I don't think just up and popping out of the house without anyway to support myself is a good idea. :tongue: I may be getting tired of this, but not so much that I'm ready to abandon logic.

GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 06:17 PM
...2 days. :tongue:

GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:44 AM
Here's an easy bullet-list version because I'm not quite in the mood to unleash a needlessly emo rant:

- 19, gay
- parents are trying to cure me of gay and don't let me out someplace "suspicious"
- only option for relationships is local community college
- no gay people at said college that aren't either taken or creepy
- have to go online and hope no one finds out
- if found out, or go out to somewhere, will either be thrown out of house/livelihood, permanently trapped in house, or sent to some kind of gay camp to cure me (yes, I have just used the pejorative term for gay to refer to those things).

Suggestions?

GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:39 AM
I'm a little apprehensive on this specific forum, what with general online dating awkwardness (I feel much more comfortable in person with that kind of stuff), but besides that-

I act the same everywhere, forum, real life, etc.

GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:38 AM
! Well, I assumed by the advertisement in your message that you were a spambot. I apologize for that.

GestaltReplicant's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:37 AM
Oh, it's not really so much that I'm ready to throw in the towel as much as it is general awkwardness dealing with online dating. :tongue:

GestaltReplicant's photo
Sun 02/26/12 11:54 PM
Do we exist?

GestaltReplicant's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:43 PM
I'm not sexy!

But I be posting!

GestaltReplicant's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:00 PM
Well, it's my first time on a real dating site...yeah. Is it just me, or is it pretty dead around here? It doesn't look like there's been a single person around me on within the last month...