Community > Posts By > SanneHan

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 02:19 AM

And why I stay...laugh

A belated "hello" to you also, SanneHan.flowerforyou

Awwwww how cute... Thanks a bunch *sniffs the flower*

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 02:16 AM
msh, my posting wasn't directed to you... and self protection/self defence are very important to me, I do a lot of work in that area... does self defence, whether it works or not, justify the killing (if even by the State) of ONE innocent delinquent, or even the possibility that you might execute an innocent person?

Apart from that - statistics here in Germany, where we do not have death penalties, as well as in other states around the world show, that the rate of reoffenders in murder and other homicide delinquents is extremely low - I found numbers in the area of 7/1000, meaning 7 people who were convicted in homicide cases would be committing homicides again. That means, to prevent 7 people from killing people (for whatever reason - might as well be a traffic accident!) you kill 993 people who would never kill again...

Protection/Deterrence? Canada abandoned death penalties in 1976. Their rate of homicides is sinking constantly, in spite of this fact. Actually, the homicide rates inside the U.S. are WAY lower in states that do NOT have a death penalty than in those that do!?

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 02:00 AM
Other countries that have such systems built them when prosperity was present.

We are tryin to build ours by shoveling our debt from one room to the next.

But the debt is greater than the number of rooms.

Before we can put such a system in place we must get rid of the debt.

Apart from the fact, that the German system of social security, of which our healthcare system is part, was built in the mid 1880s, which was a time very well comparable to the situation of the United States today, if not more extreme than what you folks face today (very well running industry and trade, small incomes/poverty on the side of the "ordinary man" on the street), I found the following quote:

"Over the last two years the profits of the 500 biggest american enterprises grew constantly in the two digit area, and analysts always had to correct their prognosises upward. In the last three months of fiscal year 2011 the dynamic of growth has slackened some: the annual accounts of the 500 companies listetd in the S&P-500-index show a growth for these three months of ONLY 7.6 per cent" (Source: Handelsblatt, German economic newspaper, conservative, http://www.handelsblatt-hochschulinitiative.de/index.php/arbeitsmaterial/handelsblatt-inhalte/konjunktur/1522-die-gewinne-steigen-nur-langsamer.html , translation by me (sorry for any found translation mistake - Finders, Keepers!)

To speak of a situation of "Shoveling of debt" is... well, it shows some deficiencies in the question of who pays for the upkeep of the State, doesn't it? Obviously, the wealth you ask for is THERE...

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 01:44 AM
Matthew 7, Verse 1: "“Judge not, that you be not judged."

Deuteronomy 32:35: "Vengeance is mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly."

So far about "Take an eye for an eye..."

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 01:08 AM
I heard being new here is considered a venial sin, and it goes by all by itself, so cheer up ;)

Welcome!

SanneHan's photo
Wed 03/07/12 01:05 AM
Well, then, Hi, Chelle!

You picked a nice palce - I just dropped in too and found some great persons to talk to already... ;)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 10:26 AM
Many of my friends say "It's a rucksack car - you get into other cars, this one you just strap to your back!"

I know they are right; I wouldn't drive it if I was any taller (or wider :wink: ), but it fits me like a glove... Has something of riding a go cart! Riding it is fun, you don't have to worry about rain on the autobahn, just look for a convenient trailer truck and drive under the trailer... If only the dachshunds weren't staring so cute at me through my side windows every time I stop at a red light...

Okay, are we finished with Smart jokes now!? ;-)

No, there are no Smart jokes - they are all true...

Can we get back to cars now????:angry: laugh

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:56 AM

No, guys, honestly - I definitely want a convertible!

You definitely live in a State that has the weather for it.

Remember - I drive one in northern Germany!, ;-)

Nothing beats the extra legroom... O:-)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:55 AM
???

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:48 AM

A Pinto? That old clunker with the gold fish bowls in the back acting as windows?

That's the AMC Pacer.

Exactly, that was the one I was thinking of...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:45 AM
No, guys, honestly - I definitely want a convertible!

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:41 AM
Tussi on tour!? :-D

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:24 AM
Looks like... okay, man. We can talk about that one again after I hit sixty... Okay, maybe fifty. :-D

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 09:01 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Tue 03/06/12 09:04 AM
NEVER - a pimp's car!

Ersatz dick for a Swank...

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:29 AM

Ummm Are we on the same planet here? An Audi R8 STARTS at 140K
Darn right its nice, but I'd hate to replace a rear light cover scared

Ok SanneHan, give us a budget and we'll find you your dream car.

I'm NOT letting you have a classic until I see your driving record! :angry: laugh flowerforyou

SMART is a division of MB??? what
Here's a pic of the engine.... 2500$ everything included... just drop it in LOL

At least I'd have a decent trunk left in the engine compartment... And my driving record is clean, no major tickets, my last dent is seven years ago ;-) and that was somebody else' s fault!

Shall we say that the R8 would be paid in a year without mayor cuts in my lifestyle!? Budget is really not the problem here... (HAVE I dreamed of being able to say that... DID I just say that????)

SanneHan's photo
Tue 03/06/12 08:20 AM
Edited by SanneHan on Tue 03/06/12 08:30 AM
A Pinto? That old clunker with the gold fish bowls in the back acting as windows?

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 11:44 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/05/12 11:45 PM
Hey, guys... Now c'mon, you're not really complaining about women looking at your profile? How should they know what you're looking for without looking? Do you complain about women looking at ya on the street, too?

I'm a dyke, and a bitchy one, too, and I am really fed up with all those guys sending me pns telling me that just THEY are god's gift to the women of the world and can make me see the light... But that can well be fixed by your mail settings.

Greetings to Sliberty

S.

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 11:26 PM
Edited by SanneHan on Mon 03/05/12 11:28 PM
:-D I said they are improving, now didn't I? ;-)

But IF I went for a MB, I would try to get this one - next to impossible to get...

Hmm why ever this pic doesn't show... I'm talking about this lady:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W113

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 10:48 PM

Nicelove

Thx :-D

SanneHan's photo
Mon 03/05/12 10:46 PM
The R8 is a great car, A lot of my colleagues go for one... But I think it's not MY car, too boasty, too flashy. Like I would never drive a Ferrari... I rather like the understatement type of cars, I MIGHT have a look at An Aston Martin DB9/DBS, if it has to be Italian, I might look at an Alfa, or, in the higher segment, at a Maserati Quadroporte.

I personally don't trust BMW, apart from the fact that I don't like the style of the new ones... They were trying to put too much gimmicks in their electronics lately, and they had the cutest malfunctions... MB is (after a long time of building shoeboxes instead of cars) going up in design, but the star still holds a "Retired!"-sign for me...

If I stayed in my current job, I might go for a VW Scirocco (not sold in the US, I saw), but the heck... What use is money if you don't spend it? ;-)