Community > Posts By > ROB6546

ROB6546's photo
Wed 05/24/17 02:49 PM
I'm from Redmond, WA.

ROB6546's photo
Wed 05/10/17 12:15 PM
I always report them, hopefully the site gets rid of all of them.

ROB6546's photo
Sat 04/29/17 10:56 AM
I feel sorry for you because people who don't believe something that they don't understand or can't personally see or physically touch limit themselves and unknowingly give away their own unfounded power due to the veils that they are unaware they have. I truly wish that you could find someone who would be able to help you understand and explore the truths of your very existence.

ROB6546's photo
Sat 04/29/17 10:22 AM
I've been in search of the truth about life as we understand it and I think that you're being misguided by your so called friend, we are all immortal with mortal human shells so we can experience different lessons in order to raise our vibrations and become more enlightened spiritually and the devil is not your friend and only wants to harm you, archangels are here to protect us from the devil and his demon's, don't for a minute believe anyone who tells you different, the last thing you need is to be used by the evil spirits of darkness because once you start to lose the holy Spirit in your life it will probably be too late to get back to God and the pain, fear and complete helplessness will be utterly unrelenting, please find someone to help you out of your current association, call on Archangel Michael to come to you and protect you from the evil darkness, I'm being very honest with you and I truly hope you will listen and call him to you before it's too late.

ROB6546's photo
Sat 04/29/17 10:03 AM
That's definitely not cool, I don't wish that on anyone, I don't even know how someone could deal with not being able to help someone that you love because they are possesed ,obviously they tried unsuccessfully on multiple occasions to exercise the demon, that'd be completely terrible to go through.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 04/23/17 11:37 AM
if you don't believe that's your right but don't come on the blog and post your comments, or don't you understand the rules of the site.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 04/23/17 11:30 AM
I'm from Washington state and I know for a fact that Bigfoot are real and anyone who doesn't think so I'll take you up in the foothills and you can setup your tent there and spend the night, I guarantee you will be a believer long before morning and you might even give up camping
completely if you're easily scared.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 04/23/17 11:12 AM
you should call on Archangel Michael and ask him to come to you and protect you and your family and home, he is the Angel that God sends to fight evil and demon's he commands all the hosts of light, he bursts into the darkness and makes the appearance of light in your being giving you clarity to find yourself and give you balance so you can be free of all negative energy. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to call on him whenever you feel oppressed or I'll at ease or scared he will always come to your aid and protection, don't hesitate just do it.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 04/23/17 11:12 AM
you should call on Archangel Michael and ask him to come to you and protect you and your family and home, he is the Angel that God sends to fight evil and demon's he commands all the hosts of light, he bursts into the darkness and makes the appearance of light in your being giving you clarity to find yourself and give you balance so you can be free of all negative energy. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to call on him whenever you feel oppressed or I'll at ease or scared he will always come to your aid and protection, don't hesitate just do it.

ROB6546's photo
Sat 03/11/17 02:14 PM
Thanks for the advice, I'm very careful and I'm fully aware of Demon's and take precautions, I also know how to call upon the Angel's if I have a low vibrational encounter with something like a Demon or a aura vampire.

ROB6546's photo
Sat 03/11/17 11:10 AM
Edited by ROB6546 on Sat 03/11/17 11:13 AM
I saw Joe Cocker at the Temple theater in Tacoma I had 4th row seats back in the late 90's ,it was a excellent show. I also saw Roy Orbison at the Paramount in the 90's that was one of those shows that you never forget.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 11/13/16 10:17 PM
I'm not a expert by any means but I've experienced both and if you want to experience them you can find tons of information about both on the Internet and if you want to truly learn more about yourself it's a great way to get in touch with your higher self, I'm still trying to communicate with my spirit guides and it's been extremely difficult but I won't quit until I succeed.

ROB6546's photo
Sun 11/13/16 01:26 PM
you might want to learn a few protection prayers, Demon's are nothing you want to play with.

ROB6546's photo
Tue 04/21/15 04:53 AM
They are dangerous and have been directly linked to demonic possessions and have been responsible for people loosing their homes because they weren't able to get rid of the unwanted guests they allowed in by using the so called harmless toy.