Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 03:39 PM
Now that is it crystalized....!

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 02:27 PM
I have no idea how to respond to that!

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 02:25 PM
Well, if one is looking for their "ideal" soul mate...they might miss the real "human" woman ...perfect in her imperfection standing right next to them in the check out line!

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 02:12 PM
Thanks, Krupa and Lex for your honest rrply...and I agree it can be a bat lol. I have been knocked up side the head many times....but for long term...u need more than that, I believe...after the "sting" wears off lol. For me ay least, it has become more of an adventure in learning more and more and taking the time to slow down after the iniatial rush....but it is diferent for everyone I am sure...as for your old undies...ummm I sure hope u dont have any my age ..yuk! :P

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 02:01 PM
I used to believe in the whole twin flames/soul mate thing....

Don't get me wrong I'm not jaded....I just am ...hmmm maybe seasoned lol....anyways...I believe mature and lasting love starts not full grown and manifested but....as just a tiny seed...and with patience, respect and a little fun mixed in...it will slowly grow over time and unfold ....never complete...always evolving....

What do you think??? I'm curious to know :)

Kevin

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 01:58 PM

Don't get me wrong I'm not jaded....I just am ...hmmm maybe seasoned lol....anyways...I believe mature and lasting love starts not full grown and manifested but....as just a tiny seed...and with patience, respect and a little fun mixed in...it will slowly grow over time and unfold ....never complete...always evolving....

Kevin

Avalidpoint's photo
Sun 04/15/12 01:55 PM

Kevin