Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:49 PM
So you didn't have to explain what the hemorrhoids actually were at the end of the movie?

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:32 PM
I wish I was 20 again?

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:31 PM

Oh to be 31 again! frustrated

rofl I wasn't that far off!

Based on your main picture, I woulda been way off and you prolly would have asked me to marry you.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:30 PM

Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to guess their job or sexual deviation?

hey, is there a limit on games...maybe next topic :wink:

How about guess their batting average? Be it in baseball/softball or the bar scene?

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:28 PM
Oh to be 31 again! frustrated

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 06/12/09 06:24 PM
Wouldn't it be more enjoyable to guess their job or sexual deviation?

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:16 PM

laugh Isn't this thread drama?:tongue:

Nice Sleestack there big boy.
:tongue: This is a more accurate representation of my inner self:tongue:

Looks a lot taller and more attractive than your inner self though.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:13 PM

laugh Isn't this thread drama?:tongue:

Nice Sleestack there big boy.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 09:01 PM
So my problem is, anything I say will lead to drama, so why say anything? drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:11 PM

He needs his own language ...Because i cant understand a ****king thing he says..yea i need a dumby book for dan

what the f are you talking about?

Remember to take your medication.
Your short answers and long cue card stuff...If your lady had any thing long in her she would have quit you a short time ago

Its not the size that counts its the motion and the lotion.

Or how fussy the bird is?

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:59 PM
How does such a good voice come outta such a little girl?

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:54 PM

Dan, it's what?? 3am there? You must be at work, eh?

3am? He's British, so he's just getting done getting sauced for the night.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:47 PM

Isn't a headline that says "Really Boring British Guy" just being redundant? Now if it said "Really Interesting British Guy with good teeth", that would set him apart.

Not redundant, just a vastly huge understatement is all.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 07:42 PM
Don't know him all that well, but that pic with bird is kinda disturbing, is he trying to mingle with it or look for a point of entry? Well at least he looks like he actually goes to the dentist, doesn't have the grill of unorganized chicklets, like a lot of the limey bastards do. But his 3rd pic in his profile screams, "Hey, look at me, I like little boys!" Kinda wish I knew a little more about him, cause he looks like a bloke that has a few things in the closet that would terrify some people.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:42 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Thu 06/11/09 10:44 AM

At the end of the day, if I ever accidentally get someone pregnant and she wants to take me to court, I'm gonna get a court order for her to return my semen. And then get thrown in jail for contempt or something.

Bottom-line here is, whether we like it or not, we all need to take responsibility for our actions!!!!!

That's what we're striving for her, responsibility for her actions, if she wants to keep it, she can, but not milk us(the males) for everything we have for it.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:36 AM
At the end of the day, if I ever accidentally get someone pregnant and she wants to take me to court, I'm gonna get a court order for her to return my semen. And then get thrown in jail for contempt or something.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:26 AM

I do agree that men's rights in this regard have been overlooked or are non-existant. That being said I agree that a pre nup type of agreement may be in order.

I think that the lawyer who can make that happen will certainly be doing us ALL a great service! And it should be pretty affordable, too. I feel that once it's down on paper, it might make the responsibility a lil more "real" for people...maybe they won't be quite as enthusiastic about jumping in bed & getting pregnant...just a thought...

Exactly, so her right to choose is her's alone, seeing she signed her right to child support away with the pre-coital contract. I think anybody with a law background could write up a binding contract, that would give the male equal rights. Wow, men getting equal rights just sounds so alien.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:06 AM
You know what, this has to be the most civil debate involving abortion I think I've ever seen. drinks

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:05 AM

isn't accidental pregnancy a chance you take when having intercourse to begin with........if the man wants 100 % insurance that he won't have to pay child support some time in the future I guess the only recourse is NOT to have sex at all

Well how unfair is that? What if the man wants the child and the woman doesn't? He has no rights whatsoever.

he could always do what my friend did, ask the woman to carry the child to term, sign off all her parental rights and turn over custody to him.

But the problem is, if she doesn't want to go through with the birth and just get an abortion, there's very little he can do about it. But if she wants it and he doesn't, he's stuck paying child support for 18 years? Seems like a double standard, if she chooses, then she should support it.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 06/11/09 10:00 AM

isn't accidental pregnancy a chance you take when having intercourse to begin with........if the man wants 100 % insurance that he won't have to pay child support some time in the future I guess the only recourse is NOT to have sex at all

Well how unfair is that? What if the man wants the child and the woman doesn't? He has no rights whatsoever.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next