Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:16 PM
Wait, we're not here for vulgarity and dirty sex? Man, I'm Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo in the wrong place.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:59 PM

My daughters mother!!!!!Cause she is a horrible person!!!!!

Jeffery Dahmer sounds like a better choice to me.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/05/10 08:39 PM
Now I'm going to have theological issues while I touch myself, jesus, can't a guy just tug one out, have a smoke, and take a nap?

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 11/05/10 06:01 PM
Well if it is a sin, I'm pretty much f'ed. But hey, people have hobbies, and I don't much like people.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 11/01/10 07:52 PM
Shoulda taken him out back and put a bullet in his whiny a$$.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 10/30/10 06:55 PM
Eating the last of the ice cream.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 10/30/10 07:33 AM

boobies!

And we wonder why people from other countries hate us. smokin

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 10/30/10 07:26 AM
Can we get your social security number, mother's maiden name, and bank account number too?

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:12 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Fri 10/29/10 08:12 AM
Yea and it takes 5 years to fall out of love, get divorced, and lose half your Sheyit.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 10/29/10 08:09 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Fri 10/29/10 08:15 AM
Could be worse, you could be unattractive, morbidly obese, and live in your mother's basement. So count your blessings.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 10/28/10 10:18 PM
People say it can, but the problem is, the more people you have a relationship with, the more chance jealousy will ruin it all. I've seen it work in groups of up to 4, but everyone I've seen over that has been a disaster and then some. But hey, people have been f'in up their lives since written record, plus I like it when cults are on the news.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:11 AM
Hitler made great speeches too and almost took over all of europe in 4 years. The way Obama is going, he's gonna bury this country in debt and ruin healthcare even more in less than 4 years.
What on earth does Hitler have to do with Obama?

Duh, they both made great speeches, hello.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 10/19/09 07:37 AM
Hitler made great speeches too and almost took over all of europe in 4 years. The way Obama is going, he's gonna bury this country in debt and ruin healthcare even more in less than 4 years.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:40 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Fri 07/31/09 09:40 AM
Reality tv just sucks, until there's an all suicide channel, I will never watch reality shows.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:03 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Fri 07/31/09 02:04 AM

I find working odd hours and irregular sleep schedules really helps, but you prolly don't work the wacky hours I do, so it is of no use to you. But I've heard warm milk, valeria root, and/or shots of tequila work wonders!

I have heard of the warm milk thing... how is that? Is there some scientific reason for it? Just wondering cause I don't drink milk... soy milk, I wonder it it would have the same effect.

Nothing in the milk, its just a psychological thing, from when you were breast fed as a child. Sub-conscious reaction, nothing else.

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:58 AM

I've been told sex helps, but have yet to try it..laugh

Ummmmm.... thats the problem.. with who?

Taking a list for volunteers? drinker

Gumbyvs's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:57 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Fri 07/31/09 01:58 AM
I find working odd hours and irregular sleep schedules really helps, but you prolly don't work the wacky hours I do, so it is of no use to you. But I've heard warm milk, valeria root, and/or shots of tequila work wonders!

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/30/09 07:01 PM
You forgot the legislative branch, the judicial branch and the executive branch.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/30/09 06:57 PM

You people sure do expect a lot to get done asap. Tackling large issues takes time, no? We already have progress in stem cell policy, military repositioning, international dialogue to rebuild our image and energy and pollution initiatives. Those things are important, whether you want to acknowledge them or not.

His approval is sliding on the basis of the healthcare debate alone. It'll rebound as Congress organizes a plan to meet his objectives.

If you don't want to have faith, at least have some hope. Otherwise, your working attitude is that you want America to fall further into quicksand. And, if that is the case, feel free to move out of the country and take Mr. Cheney with you. You can root for another terrorist attack with him from afar.

Sorry so harsh ... but I'm tired of the pessimism void of alternative ideas. Let's have a debate instead of a gripe session. That's far more productive for everyone.

What alternative ideas? Everything he's done has been done before. Tax instead of balance, say one thing and do another. For a guy promoting change, he's done zero change. Since coming in he's tripled the deficit, made the economy worse, and now wants to destroy health care. Meh, some people will believe anything.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:44 PM
Obama will probably hide the fact that its a huge tax on the poor by calling it a fee or a surcharge. Its good to know that Obama has gotten very little done this year and his approval ratings are sliding more and more. At least the people that voted him in realize he promised everything and has given very little, and lied about quite a bit.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25