Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:51 PM

And do ya guys have to say you don't want a fat woman? Geesh, maybe fat women don't want an opinionated man...bigsmile

Some people know what they want, should we bicker about people that want to date within their race? Younger or older? Skinny or not? Though I do agree, some men/women could care less what a potential mate wants, they just like drooling over the photo.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:46 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Wed 07/15/09 06:46 PM

How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

you mean just like it is when you meet someone without the computer as a medium?

I personally think that people should meet face to face fairly quickly...talking with someone face to face is much different than in text...

Exactly, cause there is no delete key in verbal communication, when you say something creepy or something you're lying your a$$ off about.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:41 PM

How many of you have run into members of the opposite sex at online dating sites that ask: "So what are you looking for?".

I mean can't we just chat, meet, chat some more and figure that out when we get to it? Do we have to lay the ground rules before we even talk on the phone? Are people nowadays so afraid of relationships that they have to find out where they stand BEFORE they get out from behind the computer and talk to each other face to face?

So besides the insightful information in your profile, what are you looking for?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:36 PM
Is polygamy allowed in this answer or no?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:32 PM

NH man charged 23 quadrillion dollars for smokes

Wed Jul 15, 5:30 pm ET

MANCHESTER, N.H. – A New Hampshire man says he swiped his debit card at a gas station to buy a pack of cigarettes and was charged over 23 quadrillion dollars. Josh Muszynski checked his account online a few hours later and saw the 17-digit number — a stunning $23,148,855,308,184,500 (twenty-three quadrillion, one hundred forty-eight trillion, eight hundred fifty-five billion, three hundred eight million, one hundred eighty-four thousand, five hundred dollars).

Muszynski says he spent two hours on the phone with Bank of America trying to sort out the string of numbers and the $15 overdraft fee.

The bank corrected the error the next day.

Bank of America tells WMUR-TV only the card issuer, Visa, could answer questions. Visa, in turn, referred questions to the bank.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:30 PM
Mirror, so I could treat him like the lil girl he is!

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:28 PM

Welcome! drinker
suzette lets introduce him to fifer

That's just wrong, and so amusing all at the same time.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:27 PM
Hook up what in Mpls?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:10 AM

What Kind of venue?
Club, Arena,??
Who else is playing with him?

I am listening to him on You tube, "Watching You"

I have heard it before.
Sounds like it will be fun.

county fair
as far as i know its just him but what do i know lol i've never been to a concert

22 and never been to a concert? Did you parents chain you up in the basement? I consider this being your first concert to be child abuse, its just wrong!

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:16 AM
I love how she said, if there was cones there, I woulda seen them. But she failed to see an open hole in the ground. I think she should be laughed at for being careless, because if she was in a car, she prolly wouldn't have seen a child and run it over. People are just so stupid, if I did something like that, I wouldn't be on the news crying about it, I tell you.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:01 AM

cookies and jello?? say it isn't so!!!

And navel lint as well.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:57 AM

no bra, but lime jello in your pants...:wink:

You should try it, it so comfy.

Sounds interesting Gumby laugh laugh

Come to the dark side, we have cookies and jello.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:37 AM

no bra, but lime jello in your pants...:wink:

You should try it, it so comfy.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:32 AM
Oh and I'm not wearing a bra tonight.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:29 AM
Toga party?

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:16 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 07/12/09 01:17 AM
Hmmm, and I thought I was a bitter.

Note, directed at the OP.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 01:03 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Sun 07/12/09 01:03 AM
You oughtta know? By Alanis

I'm a bitter psycho women magnet apparently.

Gumbyvs's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:58 AM
The Dark Tower series definitely, The Dark Half, The Talisman as well.

Gumbyvs's photo
Mon 07/06/09 07:25 AM

Dropping off a friend at the Akron airport on 7/14. I have 3 days to kill in Ohio...any suggestions?

Don't? laugh laugh

Gumbyvs's photo
Sat 07/04/09 05:40 PM

Wishing someone dead, that has to warrant bad karma I'd think.

If karma exists, I'm already screwed, so no big loss.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25