Community > Posts By > Gumbyvs

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:43 AM

I don't own one of those....

Cast iron frying pan works wonders, but the likelihood that you'll wake up in 3-4 hours is remote.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:40 AM
A rubber mallet shot to the temple works about 50% of the time.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:36 AM

Sometimes I just wanna bite a guys shoulder.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does he have to be gay for that???

That or dinner, I think.

Gumbyvs's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:34 AM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Thu 07/16/09 01:35 AM
Could be worse, you could of said make friends with a lesbian that looks more like a dude than you last boyfriend.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:03 PM
Yea, we've gotten here.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:58 PM

Its jusy too often people dont have common sense, so unfortunately people first have to find out if the other is sane, has a sense of normalcy, common sense, etc..

I agree that "What are you looking for?" is a stupid on the spot question.

What if someone is looking for something and you ask them "What are you looking for?". Is it stupid at that point too?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:38 PM

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:34 PM

Asking important questions.... Oh the joys of dating.

1. Do you own/have more than 27 cats?
2. Is the a graveyard behind your house that contains anything but dead pets?
3. If you were a neurotic psycho with night terrors, would you tell me?
4. Does the shirt make me look frumpy?

1. no.

2. yes.

3. no.

4. yes.

i heart you!

1. Sweet!
2. Ummm, what else is buried there?
3. Yea, but a neurotic psycho would say no too.
4. Damn you!

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:30 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Wed 07/15/09 07:32 PM
Asking important questions.... Oh the joys of dating.

1. Do you own/have more than 27 cats?
2. Is there a graveyard behind your house that contains anything but dead pets?
3. If you were a neurotic psycho with night terrors, would you tell me?
4. Does the shirt make me look frumpy?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:27 PM

Here's a good one for ya:

I used to have a pretty detailed profile on one of the other sites. So a guy messaged me and introduced himself. Nice. But in his second e-mail he goes for the "So what are you looking for?"-schtick. I told him that I thought I'd laid it out pretty clearly in my profile.

So he goes "Yeah, but those are just words". I mean for crying out loud...you want me to put on a mime costume and act it out for you??? laugh

Would you charge me if you did have to put the mime outfit on? Mime's are hot!

See, I've just learned something about you. You're looking for a hot mime!!! rofl

Yea, best thing about dating a mime is she never talks! Worst part is, when she needs you to understand something, she can never get the point across and ends up beating you to death with an invisible shovel.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:25 PM

AhhA! your soo rite! this cracked me up!!

Who was right?

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:23 PM

And do ya guys have to say you don't want a fat woman? Geesh, maybe fat women don't want an opinionated man...bigsmile
Men may not like fat women but women don't like men with fat mouths either.

Hey, my mouth isn't fat, its big boned!

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:22 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Wed 07/15/09 07:22 PM

Uh oh, we're not supposed to be childish on mingle? Wow, I think I missed the memo on that.
im starting not to like mingle. alot of players here that are not serious about a relationship or want to wait a year or two to get to know you. seems like alot of lack of trust and game players

Dude, you need to relax a bit. This site is for finding friends as well. And women are fickle, you can't just sweep em off their feet in a day, unless you pay the hourly rate.
i been here every since it was justsayhi.i been here 2 years, i would say i been relaxing and still same old story. people are confused and not serious. and this world is getting no better.

Well I've been on here since justsayhi and have yet to meet anyone in person, nor talk too seriously about dating. Consider this just another outlet, just like the bar, the proctologists office, and the abortion clinic.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:18 PM

Here's a good one for ya:

I used to have a pretty detailed profile on one of the other sites. So a guy messaged me and introduced himself. Nice. But in his second e-mail he goes for the "So what are you looking for?"-schtick. I told him that I thought I'd laid it out pretty clearly in my profile.

So he goes "Yeah, but those are just words". I mean for crying out loud...you want me to put on a mime costume and act it out for you??? laugh

Would you charge me if you did have to put the mime outfit on? Mime's are hot!

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:16 PM

Uh oh, we're not supposed to be childish on mingle? Wow, I think I missed the memo on that.
im starting not to like mingle. alot of players here that are not serious about a relationship or want to wait a year or two to get to know you. seems like alot of lack of trust and game players

Dude, you need to relax a bit. This site is for finding friends as well. And women are fickle, you can't just sweep em off their feet in a day, unless you pay the hourly rate.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:11 PM
What I found funny about that story was the 15 dollar overdraft fee. Yea, like that fee really matter, next to that much cash in the negative.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:08 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Wed 07/15/09 07:09 PM

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:01 PM
Edited by Gumbyvs on Wed 07/15/09 07:02 PM
The saying, innocent til proven guilty usually works for me. But trusts issues are always hard to cope with at times.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:58 PM
And just be yourself, cause trying to be someone else is just too damn annoying and silly.

Gumbyvs's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:58 PM
Well, you're not in front of them, so you can ask them anything you want in text form, without nerves.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25