Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:57 PM

So because I know someone that shot someone, that makes me guilty also.... K, I'll turn myself in.....

Well, if your were in the company/presence of the person committing the act of shooting, and that person died, you would very possibly be charged with murder - guilt by association.

Lindyy
:heart:

you're so funny.... was Hilary in the room when he and the hooker were f*ing? Then how is she guilty??? did she know it was going on....Doubtful... but yet a thread was started and a news story written so that people with little tiny brains would say....OMG Hilary was involved with a prositution ring... when she probably had no knowledge of it whatso ever.... tiny minds think tiny thoughts...

lily......

I'll be darned. I didn't know the title of the thread was "Hillary was involved with a prostitution ring." I thought it was entitled "Hillary's Buddy Involved in Prostitution Ring." Did you rename the thread or what?

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:46 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 01:53 PM

Lily .... He was Hillary's friend .... remember the illegals/driving licenses/New York .... but now Hillary has done her cut and run now that he is in trouble and is useless to her politically

politicians don't have friends

amen brotha, amen.... So I had a friend that went to prison... does that make me quilty by association??? No, becuase in this country we are responsible for our own actions, and to use Hilaries name in this is shear propoganda.....

Think for yourselves for once would ya? Don't be sheep.... (addressing all of those that want to lump people together because of their associations)

Lily ..... Once again, it is not "sheer propoganda" to use Hilliary's name in relation to Spitzer. She aligned herself with him politically and also made out that he was a personal friend since, at the time, he was the powerful governor of New York. Of course, now that he is on his way out, Hillary has disengaged herself from him. As one poster stated, Hillary has removed all mention of him from her website.

P.S. I think you meant "birds of a feather."

So because I know someone that shot someone, that makes me guilty also.... K, I'll turn myself in.....

and no I didn't mean to use birds of a feather... I meant to use sheep, please keep up with the conversations from this point forward....

Lily.....

"Birds of a feather flock together" means people of the same (usually, unscrupulous) character associate with one another, as do birds of the same species.

You said you "had a friend that went to prison... does that make you guilty by association??? No." Therefore, your statement, "don't be sheep" doesn't make sense. It would have been more appropriate if you had said, just because you have a friend in prison doesn't make you "birds of a feather." Used in that context, it would mean that just because your friend's leanings are criminal doesn't indicate you have that same nature.

Incidentally, lily there is no need for you to be picking fights with everyone on the thread.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:30 PM

i'm only telling you what the link said...that she drank her urine. it did now, however, mention feces.

Can we find out if she ate her feces? Oh my I better get off this thread before it gets shut down for being toooo crude! laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:29 PM

pack em up, ship em out, have em enter correctly. if their children are citizens, give them 2 choices.

1. take the child back with them and come in just as any other immigrant would have to

2. give said child up for adoption and come in legally if they choose to do so

cold, but meh... abusing our nation isn't any better

Oh the inhumanity of some people, noway shame on you for even suggesting something that cruel.noway huh Luckily your parents never had to make a choice like that. If the child born in America, he or she is eligible for full rights and that is as it should be. otherwise, we should start picking and choosing who out of the born Americans can have full rights, I know I would not pick anyone who is this cruel to be a full right citizen so you'd be out.noway People just cannot live without some type of "people" to pick on can they??? Does it give you great power to pick on others like a child on the playground. Feeling your power today????noway huh

Adulthood is waiting for those of you who cannot be humane in this situation, it really is and will be glad to see you.flowerforyou

But Dragoness.... the poster is giving the criminal illegal alien a choice. I think that is more than fair. Who ever heard of giving criminals a choice. Usually, they get a sentence mandated by a court.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:26 PM

this woman had to drink her OWN URINE

she claimed to drink her own urine....but that seems strange since she had no fluid to drink so how did she create urine?.....noway

i can go quite some time with nothing to drink...eventually, i'm still going to have to urinate as my body finishes processing the last drink that i DID have...

Considering she drank her own urine, are you telling us that when she wanted some solid food, she ate her own ? Well you get what I mean ... it starts with an s and ends with a t.

laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:17 PM

Very incorrect, we have way more indigent citizens than we do illegals.
Horsesh!t. Have you looked around lately?

Do you have any idea how many indigent we have in our citizen ranks??? I do, I used to work for social services and I can tell you that there are 50 or 60 times the amount of indigent to the amount of aliens in this country.

Are you aware that most illegal aliens are indigents, which explains why there are so many indigents.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:12 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 01:13 PM

Lily .... He was Hillary's friend .... remember the illegals/driving licenses/New York .... but now Hillary has done her cut and run now that he is in trouble and is useless to her politically

amen brotha, amen.... So I had a friend that went to prison... does that make me quilty by association??? No, becuase in this country we are responsible for our own actions, and to use Hilaries name in this is shear propoganda.....

Think for yourselves for once would ya? Don't be sheep.... (addressing all of those that want to lump people together because of their associations)

Lily ..... Once again, it is not "sheer propoganda" to use Hilliary's name in relation to Spitzer. She aligned herself with him politically and also made out that he was a personal friend since, at the time, he was the powerful governor of New York. Of course, now that he is on his way out, Hillary has disengaged herself from him. As one poster stated, Hillary has removed all mention of him from her website.

P.S. I think you meant "birds of a feather."

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:07 PM

Her husband, Cruz, said he thought his wife was being held in the Washington County Jail.

maybe if the family wasn't illegal her husband wouldn't had to think where she was and would made a few phone calls...noway

Maybe her being left in jail had nothing to do with her illegal status? Maybe she's a PIA (pain in the ass) and her husband left her in jail? laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:47 PM

i feel that the born in the united states

clause

is abused greatly

i believe that this cluse was established for those legally in the country

not for whom ever sneaks across any borders

but i am taking liberty in saying this

so maybe it is incorrect

I agree; it would be interesting to get someone who is a Constitutional expert to clarify that. To me, it doesn't seem right that one breaks the law by sneaking into the country, abuses our health care system, and winds up getting a kid as an American citizen, all to get welfare and all the other goodies that go with it.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:43 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 12:44 PM

I'd bet whatever she did doesn't happen again...

laugh Good, maybe she'll go back to Mexico and tell them how she was treated here.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:42 PM

i'll tell you what terrorists support, ignorant dumbass crap like that which ruins our nation.

drinker drinker drinker drinker

I totally agree. They aren't dumb and they actually use some of this stuff to manipulate the people (much like the NVA/Vietcong did in Vietnam. Worked then and is working now.

I cannot argue with you, because, as usual, you are more than correct. laugh

when they read some of the posts in here they'll be happy that there are a few already manipulated and supporting the terrorists..

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:32 PM

I really don't give a rats arse. They don't give a rats arse about me, why should I about them? And I'm of ARAB descent!

This woman has said it all. There is nothing more to say.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:28 PM

nope.....frown I have read somewhere though that illegals costs the U.S. almost as much as the war in iraq. Don't know how true it is or where i read it, but i do know it costs us billions. Anyhow, i think we could learn a lot from looking at other countries and how they exercised their rules, and what affects it had. As long as they dont conflict with our constitution...

Drivin..... You are correct in that it costs American taxpayers billions. Here is an example of some the costs associated with Mexican illegals.

Many, but not all, Mexican women sneak into the US and come into the emergency rooms of our public hospitals to deliver their new baby. Once the baby is born in an American hospital, that child is entitled to go to American schools. That child is also entitled to free medical care, food stamps, and cash benefits.

You need to remember that public hospitals, not private, cannot turn anyone away who needs medical care. These illegals are very much aware of that. I saw a documentary that showed how five days a week on the Mexican side of the border, hundreds and hundreds of Mexican children line up to cross the border. Once they are on the American side, American school buses are waiting to take them to American schools. In some of the border states, because of illegals, children are being taught out of trailers -- not the Mexican children, but American children. The reason for this is that in most states, schools are funded by taxpayer dollars. When a city/state is over flooded with children of illegals who are not paying taxex, then there are not enough schools.

Many American hospitals located in border cities have been forced to close down, because of illegals who do not have the money or health insurance to pay for medical attention. Sadly, many Americans in those border cities have died in ambulances on the way to hospitals, because the ambulances have to travel an inordinate amount of time to get to a hospital since the nearby hospitals were forced to close because of the burden of illegals.

An important note to remember is that American middle and lower classes are dependent upon the above services, which illegals, in many cases, are taking away from them or those services are being rationed because of illegals.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:13 PM

Lindyy...I trust your son's view on how some people judge those in professions like his...I do know that the majority of people however highly respect your son and his peers. It is disturbing when we hear of what some people as these volunteers did but the unreported valor that your son and his peers perform on a daily basis paramounts the reported stories of misdeeds...

Well said .... Amen!

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 12:04 PM

RUlES TO BE FOLLOWED;

5) No derogatory or offensive references to sex, gender, ethnicity, religions, or sexual orientation.

Lindyy

hmmm...dont go peeking into the sex threads then....
laugh laugh devil laugh laugh
:wink:

I thought this was a sex thread? laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:56 AM

well being north of the border we need as much snow as possible to build our igloos...bigsmile

Sounds better than a snow fort. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:55 AM

I stand corrected. He was Hillary's "friend." laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:53 AM

Oh how hard do the mighty fall.

this guy whose holier than thou attitude let him run rough shod over new york.

BUT, even tho I bask in the glory that is the downfall of the democrat party, I WILL give him some credit, he DID take down the Gambino crime family.

so thanks for that elliot "ness"

any bets on how he tries to weasle away from this?

Doc,

I fail to see how this one incident will lead to the downfall of the Democratic party. noway noway noway noway noway

If you use that reasoning, the things President Bush and Vice President Cheney have done should not only have led to the death of the Republican party, but nailed the coffin lid shut for good.

I do not believe this "incident will lead to the downfall of the Democratic Party," but it is a big deal since it involves money laundering. The guy used taxpayer funds to pay for the prostitute and tried to hide it through various channels, which is called money laundering. That is the big crime, according to the legal experts on TV. Additionally, this guy knows he is in trouble, which is why he hasn't resigned. He will use his resignation as a bargaining chip to get a lesser/lighter sentence since the experts say he cannot avoid jail time.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 11:48 AM

But for one, to point out that he is Hilary's friend, is simply propoganda, did she arrange the meeting, did she have knowledge of it? I would venture to say NO she didn't. Just as she could not control what her husband did.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:22 AM

A cute reminder of my childhood days! I remember when the snow was so deep here in Western PA that we could actually dig 'snow tunnels' through the fallen snow.

Lindyy

Lindyy .... Remember we were little children and a lot shorter than we are now. I am five feet seven inches, but remember when the snow came up to my waist when I was a little girl. I had so much fun in the snow when I was a child. I had two brothers and they taught me how to build a snow fort and make snowballs. We would build snowmen and went sleding down the hill in the park. It was so much fun. I would love to find a man to do those things with ... but the men today don't want to do silly things.