Community > Posts By > leahmarie

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:16 AM

I read about this the 1st time about 10 years ago. the concenttation of hormones excreted by women using bith control pills has caused sex ratios in fish to change, & the numbers of hermaphodite fish have increased. I wonder if the number of homosexuals coming out has anything to do with this? (PLEASE no gay bashing) What about the early onset of puberty & problems such as Polycystic ovaries & Hirsutism?

Okay .... I won't gay bash, but "you wonder if the number of homosexuals coming out has anything to do with the water?" .... too funny. laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:14 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 05:30 AM

I got it he was drinking the tanted water in NY and he lost his sences

see now he has a deffencelaugh laugh laugh

all he needs now is to hire Clintons atterny to rep him

Hey "drinking the tanted water" ....... that's a good one! laugh

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incidentally, I was talking to my son at breakfast this morning about Spitzer and my he said Spitzer was known as the "Sheriff of Wall Street." He also said Time named him "Crusader of the Year," and his nick name was "Eliot Ness." Additionally, this guy graduated from Princeton and Harvard and has a lawyer's degree. I can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to do what he did. Doesn't he know that in this day and age nothing can be kept secret? Unless he figured he was this all powerful guy and he could get away with it?

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 03:20 AM

laugh laugh laugh

Well, you got the tape back on your mouth. Thank you! laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 03:19 AM
Muslims or Terrorists? laugh I'm laughing, but it is possible that the Muslim part could be true.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 02:12 AM

^
^
^
^
^
think someone has some issues. stop the world, she wants to get off. dont hurt yourself. If Im ever in kashmir I'll be sure to look you up.

What is that all about? It sounds as if he/she has been kicked off the site. But if that is so, how can he/she continue to post?

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:55 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 01:59 AM

I think it's a lot for fun watching the remaining two Democrats act like they're in a school yard fight.....they are both beating the stuffing out of each other and exposing all the hypocritical statements and the weakness of the other's proposals......McCain must be luvin it...laugh

NorthrnYanke ....... Sorry to correct you, but these two have gone beyond school yard fighting. They are in the gutter, resorting to every low down dirty trick. They are slugging it out to the death. If they keep it up, they will definitely implode the Democratic Party. I love it! laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:24 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 01:37 AM

"Those who crossed lines were supposed to sign a pledge card vowing allegiance to their new party"

NEVER!!!!! I took a pledge to NO party, except the American party when I raised my hand.

I dont know if both parties do this or if it is some kind of dem thing, either way it is total BS, and prosecuted? for what, excersizing your god giving constitutionally right to vote in an open and free election?

The dems, Hillary especially should be thanking us for keeping her in the race, albeit for just a short while longer. AND we in turn should be thanking her for taking swings at Obama as well as the Dem party leadership as well. You Go Girl, hahahahaha!laugh

Hillary is thanking Rush for keeping her in the race. She's been on cable TV with that artificial big bug-eyed look of hers and that witch's cackle saying "Rush, be careful what you wish for." It makes me wonder if Hillary knows where "Be careful what you wish for ...." originated. It became popular when a short story, "The Monkey's Paw," was published.

The story is about a talisman (the paw of a dead monkey) that grants its possessor three wishes. However, the wishes come with such an enormous price and nightmarish dreadful horror that the third and final wish is to undo the first two previous ones. Does Hillary realize she is admitting and setting herself up to be "The horror! The horror!" which must be undone! laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:16 AM
Sen. Barbara Boxer, who heads the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, and Sen. Frank Lautenberg, Chairman of the Transportation, Safety, Infrastructure Security and Water Quality Subcommittee, said yesterday (Monday) that there would be hearings on this matter. The hearings would likely be held in April of this year. Both of these Senators are Democrats.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:09 AM
Edited by leahmarie on Tue 03/11/08 01:10 AM

Oh how hard do the mighty fall.

this guy whose holier than thou attitude let him run rough shod over new york.

BUT, even tho I bask in the glory that is the downfall of the democrat party, I WILL give him some credit, he DID take down the Gambino crime family.

so thanks for that elliot "ness"

any bets on how he tries to weasle away from this?

According to the pundits on cable TV, this guy is going to jail. The talking heads said the Governor came into Albany two years ago as a know-it-all. He believed he could do things better than anyone else and his way was the only way. I think you put it a lot better .... he rode rough shod over New York. Additionally, he took down so many white-collar criminals that he made many enemies, not only in the private sector, but also in both the Democratic and Republican parties. Also, the people of New York hate him because of his stance on the illegals/driving license business.

It is my understanding that when one is in politics one is going to have a certain amount of enemies, but Spitzer has enemies everywhere, which is not the norm. Therefore, he has no friends he can turn to and no favors he can call in. So, he cannot, as you put it, "weasle" out of this.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:08 PM
Limbaugh urged Republicans to vote Democratic, not because he wanted Hillary in and felt she would be easier for McCain to beat in November than Obama, but because he wants to keep Hillary in the race. Rush wants the fighting between Hillary and Obama to escalate in the hope the two of them will implode the Democratic Party with their attacks on each other. Another reason Rush wants Hillary to stay in the race is so that Obama and Hillary will spend their money fighting each other. Then when the time comes to fight McCain one on one, whichever one is left as the Democratic nominee will not have that much money left to spend campaigning.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:00 PM

boy those democrat networks

are really

eating mccain up

or is that supposed to be the other way around

glasses glasses <<<<----they are watching

devil

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:58 PM

Watching cable TV tonight, it appears that Spitzer is going to go down .... no personal friends .... no political friends ..... no I.O.U's to call in. Things are so bad that even that bastion of liberal finger-pointing, the New York Times, has turned on him.

Wasn't Spitzer the guy billed as being the squeaky-clean poster boy for ethics reform ..... the politician who was going to clean up prostitution in New York? laugh

Yeah, Spitzer is going down faster than a two-bit hooker in a one-horse saloon.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

good one .............. laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:43 PM
Watching cable TV tonight, it appears that Spitzer is going to go down .... no personal friends .... no political friends ..... no I.O.U's to call in. Things are so bad that even that bastion of liberal finger-pointing, the New York Times, has turned on him.

Wasn't Spitzer the guy billed as being the squeaky-clean poster boy for ethics reform ..... the politician who was going to clean up prostitution in New York? laugh

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:29 PM
On Monday, Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King made news by predicting that terrorists around the world would celebrate,if Democrat Barack Obama were elected president.

King further stated that Obama will be viewed as a savior for terrorists. He also said al Qaida will dance in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11, because they will declare victory in this war on terror, if Obama is elected.

King's reasoning for the above is Obama's pledge to pull U.S. troops from Iraq ASAP, if elected president. Something else that factors in is Obama's biological father's Muslim roots, Obama's stepfather's Muslim terrorist roots in Kenya, and his middle name, Hussein. King said all of these, particularly his name Hussein, have meaning to terrorists.

Incidentally, John McCain does not go along with this thinking and asked the Congressman to withdraw his statement about Obama. Additionally, King said he has received a flood of calls concerning the above, both negative and positive.

Hillary has been hinting at the above, but it has been ignored. However, now that a Republican has thrown it out, do you think it will hurt Obama?

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:07 PM

Per the Associated Press "Client #9 paid $4,300 in cash to the service, with some being used for the encounter and the rest apparently to be used for credit.

I wonder if it was on a gov credit card...laugh

You are joking about whether he used taxpayer funds, but that is part of the investigation. It is thought that he did.

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 02:42 PM

I thought you were talking about Hanibal Lecter there for a minute, or however you spell the name of that guy from Silence of the Lambs.

I called Hillary at 3 a.m., BTW. She answered and I said, I knew you didn't mind answering.

I take politics seriously, but I do like to joke about it, as long as the humor is decent. There is a lot to make fun of in the political arena, from what I've seen. It all seems kind of crazy, doesn't it?

So, that's how it works .... call the white woman at three a.m. and wake her up, but let the black guy sleep! laugh

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 02:26 PM
Edited by leahmarie on Mon 03/10/08 02:51 PM
Governor Spitzer of New York made a statement this afternoon referring to his link to a prostitution ring. It was the usual speech these politicians make when involved with sex scandals ..... violated the obligations to my family... I apologize .... and on and on. Of course we all know the reality is that Spitzer and others like him are just sorry they got caught.

The thing I noted is that he didn't say anything about resigning. Does this mean he is going to fight to stay in office? I don't know how Spitzer is going to get out of this once since he was caught on federal wiretap arranging for a prostitute to meet him.

The prostitution ring is called Emperors Club VIP. A quick check of The Emperors Club website reveals that the club caters to the needs of the world's most financially and culturally elite. That is a really good spin on pimping, if I ever heard one.

Anyway, the wiretap caught Spitzer, who is known as Client #9, on a telephone call confirming plans to have a woman travel from New York to Washington, where he had reserved a room. Isn't there a song called Love Potion #9? Maybe Spitzer's excuse will be that he took too much of Love Potion #9 and didn't know what he was doing? laugh

At any event, does the woman travelling from New York to Washington get into the Mann Act and White Slavery? Or does the woman have to be underage?

The following is not for the "faint of heart."

Per the Associated Press "Client #9 paid $4,300 in cash to the service, with some being used for the encounter and the rest apparently to be used for credit.

The prostitute, described in the complaint as a "petite, pretty brunette, 5-feet-5 inches, and 105 pounds" met the client in Room 871 at about 10 p.m., according to the complaint.

In a conversation with the booking agent, Kristen said that she liked the client and that she did not think he was difficult, according to the papers.

The agent said she had been told the client "would ask you to do things that ... you might not think were safe ... "

Okay ..... no more ....

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:53 PM

Drinking water means drugs?!?

Cheaper highsmokin

Maybe that's why some of that bottled water is so darn expensive? laugh

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:48 PM

because patricia arquette is an awesome actress. because medium has some pretty amazing family values...and showcases her family. because the driving character is a strong woman with a strong husband and amazing children...none of them are on drugs or breaking the law or doing things that are unethical...

because the leading character ALWAYS chooses what to do based off of what is RIGHT, not what's easy...

it's a beautiful and wonderful show with a bit of the unknown tossed in.

Lulu..... I take it you are being cynical when you state that Medium has "some pretty amazing family values," because somehow or other, I cannot equate murder and eating people with family values. laugh

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 01:45 PM

you know, i've heard people taste of chicken

Noooooooo. It is veal. There is an old Alfred Hitchock series in which the people belong to this exclusive culinary club wherein once a month the most fabulous meal is served. The dish is so tender and tastes a bit like "veal." At any event, the members of the club are systematically disappearing once a month. And of course, the viewer figures out just what the "veal" dish is that is being served once a month.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next