Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 08:09 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/03/08 08:24 PM
Sumthingdiff...
Who are you? Background? Political affiliation? Full disclosure... I am a conservative. I want to know whom I am debating. We can agree to disagree or we can come to consensus on ideas, but I need to know where your point of view is coming from. Stop with the personal attacks.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 07:45 PM
Sumthingdiff...
Again turn down the attitude or I will no longer indulge you with my input. The purpose for war is to achieve political gain or advantage. Your question to me is semantics. I am very suspicious of your agenda in this discussion. Do you just like to hear yourself talk or are you really that dissatisfied with your life in America. Stop with the personal attacks. Debate the issues not the people.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:53 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/03/08 07:53 PM
sumthing diff...
Are you being sarcastic or do you agree we should be energy independent? With your smarta** attitude I can't tell. Please turn down the attitude and turn up the intellect in this discussion. BTW, I'm not army or a marine so absolutely stop talking down to me in those terms. I have two masters degress and a commission. Sir, will do just fine, thank you.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 06:08 PM
Wow, yet again I couldn't have said it better myself. thanks again Starsailor. I think the US needs to be total energy dependent as well but that will take time, lots of time. Damn Democrats!! Meanwhile, we fight wars.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:21 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/03/08 02:36 PM
Finally, someone that speaks the FACTS. Thank you starsailor. The US economy would collapse if we did not go to war for oil. As for why is America concerned about Pakistan... does anyone remember 911? Bin Laden and his radicals ran to Pakistan for sancuary. Pakistan needs to bomb the north western mountains in Pakistan til it is level. Until they (or we) do that, we have every right to be concerned with Pakistan. Pulling our troops out of that part of the world is an invitation for another 911 or worse. You wouldn't want the Islamic radicals to get control of Pakistan's nukes, would you? So you see, a free and stable Pakistan is in the US's best interests.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 01:50 PM
The 12th Cowboy pro-bowler has been announce; Roy Williams. Does anyone know what the record is for most players from one team sent to the pro bowl? Now I'll get back on topic...
How bout them eagles, doing a great job of not being in the playoffs. Go Eagles!! laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/03/08 02:02 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/03/08 02:08 AM
Sumthingdifferent...
Are you suggesting a revolution in America? The changes you are talking about won't come fast enough for you any other way. I think you really are getting off topic. It is interesting so maybe you could start your own thread and we could continue this conversation there.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/01/08 11:47 PM
Sumthingdifferent...
You keep bashing America and making opinionated statements as if they are fact. But you simple do not have your FACTS right. Your doom and gloom opinions have never and will never solve anything. You say there are better places to live so what's stopping you if you are not a hypocrite? Don't get me wrong, I served the US military for 20 yrs so you would have the freedom to make such ridiculous statements and I'd do it again. Freedom to speak your mind is beautiful. Now to my main thoughts. Bhutto was a great woman. Her death is a terrible tragedy. History will bare this out.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:17 PM
The Giants are playing solid football at the right time. I think they have a good chance to be playing in the NFC title game.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:05 PM
Wow, seems the powers that be have deleted my comments. Good to know I served my country for 20 yrs only to have it turn censor happy. I apologize if I offended anybody's sensibility.
Go Cowboys!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:47 PM
The 13-3 NFC EAST Champion Dallas Cowboys had nothing to play for in week 17. So what did you expect to happen? It's a loss but that's all it is. They're still playing at home in the second round of the playoffs and afraid of noone! I pitty the team that comes to Dallas for that game. BRING IT ON NFC!!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 12/31/07 06:33 PM
I'm a Cowboys fan but I get tired of people knocking on a good team like the Eagles. I'm sure they will do a great job of WATCHING the playoffs next week. Eagle pride? Why? How many trophies are in your trophy case? Talk all you want but that is the bottom line. Count your trophies and then count the Cowboy's trophies!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next