Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:24 PM

GI's are the ones that gave war such a bad name

This a personal attack on all GIs, including me. But if the moderator thinks it's fair game then that goes to show how one sided this forum truly is. Madisonmanlaugh well playedflowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:13 PM

I even heard a pro-abortionist person saying that someone who murders a pregnant woman should be tried for both murders. WHAT? That makes absolutely no sense at all.

She went on to say it is different because the woman wanted to keep the fetus.

I asked her "How can you murder a 'human' that you don't consider a living human being?"

She then went on to argue again and again that it is different because the pregnant woman wanted to keep the fetus. What screwy logic.

Once again as just mentioned..........There are no PRO-ABORTION people out there..........But PRO-CHOICE.
If a woman decides to kkep her baby, and for some reason end up being killed, murdered, then yes it is double murder.......She chose to have the baby........Pro Choice people will make the decision to abort the fetus way before it is deemed viable.......

But who gets to say whats viable. Playing God is not a womans right. Only God has that right.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:08 PM
A thread for madisonman.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:04 PM

I said nothing discusting unless you wear your feelings on your sleeve. still I wonder why a man with your convictions hasnt enlisted as they are in dire need of your services. think how your enlistment will allow just one man on multiple tours to spend a little more time stateside with his family.....that would be more meaningfull to them than any propoganda you spew here.

You could be doing the samething .:angry: :angry:

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 05:01 PM
The reason the laws sees it as double murder is because it is. This opens the door to repeal Roe V Wade and make things as it should be. Abortion is murder. It's only a matter of time before the repeal happens.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:53 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/20/08 04:54 PM

At least you anti-war types have finally shown your true hatred for the American military servicemen and woman that we always knew was really there.

"GI's are the ones that gave war such a bad name"

"I also heard that our soldiers just shoot innocent Arabs just for target practice(Sniper practice)"
we hadnt heard from you for a while I figured you had enlisted. why havent you?

Very mature of you, avoiding the question about your hateful comments directed towards our servicemen and women by using the chickhawk insult.
no seriously I took you to be a man with the courage of your convictions. maybe i was wrong , no harm no foul

Madisonman...I saw your comments. You are foul. You hate GIs so much, why don't you come pick on me instead of hiding behind your computer. Despicable comments such as yours make you no patriot. I know you have served your country but it must have been dishonerable if you can say such things.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 04:44 PM

This doesn't surprise me. The act of war is a bloody hell, what would make the innocents that die of any value. War is the art of destruction and dominance. In order to accomplish those objectives, lives will be lost. Collateral damage, there is a reason they have a name for it.

Spoken like a true liberal.flowerforyou noway flowerforyou

I don't call myself a liberal so is that supposed to be a slam??noway Or were you flirting againflowerforyou

Okay, you caught me again...:heart: but I can't help myself Dragoness. I think we need to date.flowerforyou smokin flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:04 PM
"Kill," "murder," and "execute" are not interchangeable terms. Death penalty opponents would like us to believe otherwise. Just because two actions result in the same end does not make them morally equivalent. If it were so, legal incarceration would be equated with kidnapping, lovemaking with rape, self-defense with battery,

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:54 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/20/08 12:55 PM

This doesn't surprise me. The act of war is a bloody hell, what would make the innocents that die of any value. War is the art of destruction and dominance. In order to accomplish those objectives, lives will be lost. Collateral damage, there is a reason they have a name for it.

Spoken like a true liberal.flowerforyou noway flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:51 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/20/08 12:59 PM
BUT IS IT REVENGE?

Abolitionists claim that the death penalty is a means of revenge. It is not. One way for the victim's family to get revenge would be to go out and murder a member of the murderer's family in order to get him to experience the same type of suffering he put them through. If the purpose of the state in executing murderers was retribution or revenge, then criminals would be executed in the same way they that murdered their victims. But alas, the point of the death penalty is not to see how much pain can be unleashed on the murderer but to bring him to justice.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:35 PM
New England Patriots* are having a rough start to the game.laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:29 PM
New England Patriots* can't lose.laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:08 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/20/08 12:08 PM
cutelildevilsmom, I* apologize for being rude. You are a beautiful woman and I never intended to insult your team. I really do admire how they keep winning week after week.:wink:

*liar

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:03 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sun 01/20/08 12:13 PM
New England Patriots*laugh laugh laugh

*cheaters

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:02 PM
Go New England Patriots*.laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:58 AM
The New England Patriots* kick ass!!!laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:53 AM
What are you talking about? I like the New England Patriots*.laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:46 AM
The New England Patriots* are the best team in the NFL. The rest of you non New England Patriots* fans need to wake up and smell the roses. The New England Patriots* will be 19-0 and there is nothing you can do about it. They have the best coach*, and he will make sure his New England Patriots* will not lose. The rest of the teams playing today are to be commended for have good a season but they can not deny the New England Patriots* of their destiny in history as the greatest team* that has ever played on the gridiron. End of story. :wink: Have a nice day.:smile:

*cheaters laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:30 AM
You are so wrong and as soon as these NFL playoff games are over, I'll tell you point by point why that is. Be back later. mad mad mad mad mad

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:58 AM
NE and GB will win today. But I hope they both lose by 50 pts. The Giants had a lucky day last week and shouldn't even be playing. I think their luck has ran out. San Diego was too beat up last week and their deepth won't be able to take up the slack.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22