Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:39 PM

As far as Ron Paul is concerned I don't believe that he is a racist, the only evidence I have seen were racsist remarks in a dinky little paper. And I would hate to say this but I don't care who you are most people have made racist comments in their life wether it was a joke or otherwise, and that doesn't mean they are bad people or racsist. But either way I accept that and I still think that he is a good candidate.

Here is the stink of that "dinky little paper". Read it and weep.laugh laugh

http://stubbornfacts.us/politics/2008_election/ron_paul_and_the_big_boy_rules_for_scandals

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:15 PM

I figure lots of innocents have died because of our injustice system not following the Constitution(Common Law ). Our Contitution is based on Common Law, Which means that if there is no victim ,then there is no crime.FOR EXAMPLE: If someone gets drunk , but does not harm anyone then no crime has been committed. You are not allowed to punish him unless he harms someone or damages them in some way.(Constitution) These are today called victimless crimes, which are not actually crimes. The jails are full of people who have not actually committed any crimes. This govt is guilty of putting innocent people in jail everyday for victimless crimes. Now they are damaging lots of people for no Constitutional reason.(no crime) Under Constitution even speeding would not be a crime until you were careless and damaged someone. Then you could be legitimately punished.There are lots and lots of this unconstitutional stuff going on. And these are crimes.

SMO, this thread is about people on death row. No one is on death row for victimless crimes. So, you have just hijacked the thread for your own agenda. Stay on topic... I know it's hard for you Ron Paul supporters to do that but thats why we have the other million Ron Paul threads. Go write on one or all of them. Now, the topic is death row....how many have to die?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:05 PM

and poor little TO was crying. sad sad

Yeah, did you see how he cares for his QB, his team. That's because he didn't have that support in Philly. He appreciates what it means to be part of a real team. Philly fans are so fast to judge T.O. for crying. The Cowboys are still better than the eagles. After all, they did make the playoffs which is more than the eagles can say.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:57 PM
boredinaz06..
That was beautiful. Now your Chargers had better win. No doubt men everywhere are on your side now. lol

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:34 PM
Ron Paul: Bigot

Yes, America, there is a reason all those neo-Nazi groups have been funneling money to the Ron Paul campaign: it's because he thinks like they do. Don't be surprised if Paul decides to run as an independent--which is fine with me because frankly I don't want people like this associated with Republicans.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 06:33 PM
Ron Paul: Bigot

Yes, America, there is a reason all those neo-Nazi groups have been funneling money to the Ron Paul campaign: it's because he thinks like they do. Don't be surprised if Paul decides to run as an independent--which is fine with me because frankly I don't want people like this associated with Republicans.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:32 PM
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad There's your river of tears, Tobias.
The UCMJ is clear about what solders can and can not say concerning presidental candidates. It's not my will that he be punished but the fact is he will be punish by his superiors. Freedom of speach is a beautiful right to have. But it is abused. Much like the million Ron Paul threads you have started. Brow beating people with the name Ron Paul, Ron Paul every other thread only turns ppl off. I served this country for 20yrs and have been exposed to a larger segment of the military community... so that is why I feel I am more qualified to say how most solders think. They are dedicated to their mission and do not question their orders. Most people that have never served in the military don't understand this. Tobias, I can see your care and compassion for your country. I salute you for your efforts. Your RIGHT to inform people about what Ron Paul is all about is worth my life. But abuse that right, I will not die for. One thread is all that is needed about Dr. Paul.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 05:08 PM

I would hate to see a war with iran more innocents killed and for what? so halliburton can get more no bid contracts and the gas prices shoot through the roof.....we cant take another victory like iraq:::angry:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Don't worry about us getting into a war with Iran. That's what Isreal is for. Besides, as you know... our government is too busy plotting more conspiracies against us to attack Iran. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:59 PM

Next you'll say it's a government conspiracy that keeps this link from working.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker
I am glad you think its funny our GI's can get crippled and killed for a bunch of BS.

I've been try to support you but the government conspiracy won't let me.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:22 PM

I'm going for the Giantsdrinker

Does that mean you're wearing packer panties if they win? Post the pic.drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:18 PM

I find it hillarious how you all fight over this like your one vote will matter.

I am going to be voting for hillary, not because of her view point on drugs, violence or any of that other stuff *that one person cant change. (All those things will be handled by the local governments, the president just makes a bill, passes it and bingo! a law. nothing more, it is the local athorities who are the ones who will put those laws into action and they are the ones who decide how lax or strong they will act on those laws)* but because she would be the first woman, she was practically running this government when her husband was in office and hers and his decisions almost got us out of debt.

They kept us out of war, almost cleared our debt and the US was alot more peaceful! So i vote for her, and i think she will win.

And last time i checked... one of the most successful and longest running governments has been kept alive by a woman.. for those of you who arent too bright.. thats the british *england*.

(im not going to check this again.. just wanted to put my opinion. If you dont like it sorry.. but its mine)

It's just this kind of ignorance that will get Hillary elected.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:09 PM

bored.....when are you gonna realize that the Patriots are the best well coached , best team ethics, non cocky, full of weapons ,never lose confidence when they make mistakes, best team in the NFL.....

and cheating don't hurt either, lol

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:06 PM
MZKat gonna look good in charger panties, lol

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:02 PM

lets just call them the New England Cheatersdrinker

EXACTLY!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:00 PM

Woo-Hoo...Go Packers.......drinker
Coming from a real to life....
Cheesehead from Wisconsindrinker drinker

I'm actually a Bears fan (from Pennsylvania) and hate the packers during the regular season, but I would love to see Favre beat the patriots and have a good reason to finally retire.

Y'all are Chumps you keep over lookin SD! your gonna feel stupid when NE losesdrinker

Remember last year the playoff's NE took SD and manhandled them! I think we won by like what......22? There is always next year right? Oh wait...but NE will still continue to stomp on SD...flowerforyou

No! NE is FAT and Sassy, they think they deserve to win...much like the Yankees who I also Hate! but go ahead and live in your cute little fantasy world, it's about to come downdrinker

It's not fantasy darling...Pat's stomped them...truth hurts :)

Well we shall see on sunday what the results will be.... :wink: :wink:

I'll be looking foward to talking to you during and after the game :)

Go PAT's.... drinker

by the way Chargers are 13 and 5
and the PATRIOTS are 17-0

gosh....the record speaks for itself

Patriots and Chargers last game 38-14......wow

Yeah but the chargers didn't have to cheat to make this far, they also started out slow and have done nothing but get better allseason long.

It wasn't a cheating like I said...it's called game tape...everyone uses it, and just because the Pat's saw their hand signals they started to dissect the plays and figure out how to ruin the plays and get the defensive stops...to me I call that Creative Strategy...not cheating!

Well the Commish called it cheating and took a draft pick and levied the fines. Now who you gonna believe?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:35 PM
Tobias...
Why have you started yet another Ron Paul thread? You keep doing this and the threads keep dieing. Get a clue dude. Nobody cares about Ron Paul.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:00 PM
Cowboys #1

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:49 PM
If this is a real American solder he will be punished. I can tell you he does not speak for most solders as he trys to come off doing. The bottom line is if you are already a supporter of Dr. Ron Paul, you will like this video and if you don't support Paul then this video will not persuade you to do otherwise.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:19 PM
Next you'll say it's a government conspiracy that keeps this link from working.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:50 PM
Okay Giant fans, show your support for the G-men and keep this thread alive and at the top of the board.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 21 22