get use to it... forever is a long timeflowerforyou laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:30 PM

UH NO! but good luck with your drunken stooperlaugh

I dont have to drink...my team wins.flowerforyou

Wow you're gonna need a drink when your team loses.flowerforyou laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:29 PM

The Facts.... The NFL commissioner busted the Pats for cheating so if they do go 19-0 it will be with a big fat asterisk.

yes with the sour grape and losing team fans,not with the Patriots faithful.

Yes, in the history books, sunshinelaugh

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:57 PM

shouldnt bush be outta office soon?bigsmile :smile: happy

one year and 5 days left

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:31 PM
It will look like this.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS*

*CHEATERS

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:28 PM
The Facts.... The NFL commissioner busted the Pats for cheating so if they do go 19-0 it will be with a big fat asterisk.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:46 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/15/08 12:46 PM

After giving it some very serious thought, I would say that number #1 issue should be get all dual citizenship people and their influence out of our govt and get our Constitution back, since ,I am convinced that they have no use at all for our Constitution, because it is a hindrance to them and their designs. Then EVERYTHING would start falling back into place on its own. Very simple solution to ALL, Yes ALL, our problems, They are the PROBLEM!!!!DUAL CITIZENSHIP PEOPLE INFLUENCING OUR GOVT!!!And running it behind the scenes. Something else to think about?? WHO is HENRY KISSINGER?? WHAT DOES HE DO?? HOW OLD IS HE?? IS HE THE ORIGINAL COPY?? What is his influence in our govt?? WE NEED TO START SOMEWHERE??? Who does he work for? Are you SURE ABOUT THAT??

What are you talking about? Dual Citizenship people in government? Who are you talking about?

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:47 AM
I agree, time to move on. Another Super Bowl victory is in the Cowboys near future, just not this year. What steps do the Cowboys need to take to make this happen. Some coaching changes will be made. Some of the players will not be retained. Some new talent will be acquired to include those drafted in April. It will be interesting to see in the coming days what the Cowboys do to improve their chances at success. Keep the faith Cowboy fans.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:15 AM
leahmarie...
I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees things as I do. I guess time will tell if we are in the majority.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:22 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Tue 01/15/08 01:00 AM
If what Kerry did in 1971 – knowingly cooperating with the enemy, traveling to Paris to meet with its agents at least twice, taking instructions from them on what to do to undermine the U.S. cause in Vietnam – was not treason, then we might as well throw the word out of the English language. If we can't use it in this case, we simply can't use the word any more.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40823

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:58 PM
It's not just Giuliani.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/07/nh.primary/

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:20 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/14/08 11:25 PM
It's time to stop *****footing around with John Kerry. The most decorated living American soldier, Col. George "Bud" Day, compared Kerry to Benedict Arnold. There is only one difference between Kerry and Benedict Arnold. The latter was a genuine war hero – by all accounts a brave fighting man who became a turncoat. Kerry was, at best, an undistinguished soldier, a malcontent, who groped for medals by writing his own after-action reports, hyped his own self-inflicted wounds, left action after four months in the field and then openly joined the enemy. He became, arguably, the most important human asset in the public relations arsenal of the Vietnamese Communists. Kerry knew and the Vietnamese knew that American military forces could never be defeated on the battlefields of Southeast Asia. So they set out to defeat them in the world of politics and public opinion. They set out to destroy America's will to fight. They set out to undermine America's morale and self-confidence. And it worked. It worked brilliantly – so brilliantly that Kerry was rewarded for his treacherous behavior with a successful political career. It's time to call a spade a spade. Kerry is a traitor. What he did was treason. Period. End of story.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:11 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Mon 01/14/08 11:12 PM
Obama has stated that the photo in question was taken during the national anthem, not the Pledge of Allegiance—so he didn't have to. Is that true? No. According to U.S. law, a civilian like Obama is supposed to stand up when the anthem is played, take off his hat, face the flag, and put his right hand over his heart. Though the procedure is spelled out in the U.S. Code, you can't be punished for breaking the rules. That would likely be considered a violation of the First Amendment. But as a matter of protocol you would think a head of state would know better.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 10:43 PM

NOBODY likes the PATS, everyone jumped on the train when they started wining bowls, b 4 that noboyd even new who the patriost were and that the truth

Not so fast there... I've followed the Patriots since 1960. Through some of the sorry-est teams to ever put on pads. 1990 they were abismal. Worst team in the NFL in 1992. It took a
V-E-R-Y L-O-N-G T-I-M-E, and a number of lame owners before we got Kraft, Belichick, and Brady.

It's our time. A reward for many years of just hoping we'd go 500.

and cheating, so says the Commish.

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 10:39 PM

If I was from NE I would be embarrased of the Patriots. How can you justify a perfect season when you were caught cheating. If the Patriots do go undefeated (don't get excited i'm sure they won't) nobody will remember them in 5 years. And in 30 years when it is brought up everyone will say "yeah the year the cheater team won the superbowl". The headlines of this off season will read "Favre wins superbowl and retires as a champion". The end enough said I'm starting to get sick using the patriots and undefeated in the same sentence. sick sick sick

Hmmm.... Jets got caught doing the same thing - don't see anyone complaining about them. And just in case you were wondering - the NFL went out of their way to ensure that the Patriots played EVERY GAME completely above board (including the 1st Jet game where they gained no advantage) so that there is no way the Patriots could be accused of doing anything wrong. And then they merely go undefeated. I'm afraid that 50 years from now they will be talking about Tom Brady as the greatest Q.B. of all time, and the ONLY quarterback in the history of the NFL to lead his team to an undefeated season.

When you're already a dynasty - what comes after that?

Did the Jets get caught cheating? Well, I do recall a team in the AFC east having a 1st round draft pick taken away. And I believe that very same team and head coach being fined. But as I recall, that was the PATRIOTS! Not just an accusation dude. They flat out got busted by the Commish. To say "no way the Patriots could be accused of doing anything wrong" is just living in denial. You have rejected reality and substituted your own. As for what people will be saying in 50 yrs....are you kidding me? 50 years of football is alot of football. Who knows what people will think in 50 freak'n years?

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:43 PM

i don't know what games are you guys watching??? if u don't realize by now that the PATS are way ahead of all the other teams, and that they can, and they will beat all the remaing teams(victims)....and the superbowl...
come on now deal with the truth and enjoy the best football ever played...it's one in a liftime thing...
go pats

how long you been on the Cheaters Bandwagonindifferent

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:40 PM

oh yeah the Cheaters are losingdrinker

Just admit that your team is going to lose....

Call it what you will....but my team is going to make history...

flowerforyou

yup and once they win I and most of America will consider them to be one of the best teams of all timebigsmile

You almost hit the nail on the head. So let me hammer it down for you... IF the patriots win the Super Bowl, most of America will consider them to be one of the best cheater teams of all time. smokin

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:25 PM

All that said was the person who wrote that said he thinks Ron Paul did. So what.

Paul has a history of gay-bashing and racist comments that he is desperate now to blame on others.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 21 22