Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:37 AM

You can not honostly believe that Hilary isgoing to be voted into office, can you?laughlaughlaugh

Of course I don't but there are many that do. Why are you so concerned with what I believe?

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:49 PM
Good game Giants... good luck

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:45 PM
I wish the Giants had their own thread. If they had real fans they would. GO COWBOYS!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:38 PM

GO NEW YORKdrinker bigsmile

Get your own thread!:angry:
GO COWBOYS!!!!!drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:22 PM
Okay I'm out..... got to watch the game.
Go Cowboys!!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:20 PM
We'll see... good luck

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:19 PM
I wish the Giants had their own thread. If they had real fans they would.laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:17 PM
NE is not Indy. SD is done!!!

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:14 PM
tie 14-14 half time

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:09 PM

Dallas sucks this year

laugh yeah, 13-3 Really suckslaugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:08 PM
I'd like to see that too but unfortunatly for you, Dallas is going to give the Giants the beat down first. Is San Diego going to be okay? They got really hurt today.

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:03 PM
cutelildevilsmomnoway

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:01 PM
cutelildevilsmomnoway

mrtxstar's photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:59 PM

WOOOOOO San Diego WOOOOOOOOOOdrinker drinker bigsmile happy Next week they'll roll over the patriots! I hope the Giants make to Glendale so the Chargers can smack Eli aroundglasses

You hope the Giants win because Dallas will crush San Diego.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:23 PM
Tobias1540...
Are you running the man's campaign?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 11:18 PM

I'm gonna have to say GNB and NE...GNB's gonna school NE!!!!!!
Go Packers!!!!!!! (Though, I am a Jets Fan, but we blew this season) :(

Are you forgetting something? You have to beat Dallas first and that's not happening. drinker drinker drinker

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:32 PM

Giants beat Dallas (noway )

You wish.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:28 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/12/08 10:28 PM

Yeah so....I was glad the Packers, beat the Seahawks!!! Now, I'm pissed that New England won, b/c Tom Brady's uglyhearted!!!!!! Let's hope the Giants, take dallas 2m, and It would be cool, I guess to have the colts beatout San Diego, just because they one the SB last year...But, I kinda wanna see Greenbay take on New England in the end, b/c The packers can soooo take them!!!!!! Anywho...Tom Brady pisses me off :)

Bye!!!!!!!!!

Sure he does - because he doesn't play for "your" team. Well - blame your general manager - because 198 players were drafted before he was. Wouldn't you want your team to trade their first round draft pick for the next three years for Tom Brady?

The cockiness of patriot fans is quite entertaining. They have preordain their beloved team, Super Bowl Champions in 2008. I find it so humorous because I know what's coming down the road. Like a deer in the headlights, they'll never see it coming. Blasphemy you say? Watch what the Cowboys do to the Giants. Then watch what they do to the Packers. Be humble Pats fans, your day of reckoning is coming February 3rd.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 10:06 PM
My fellow Cowboys fans, what do you think about the Packers beating the Seahawks? I think it's the best thing that could happen on Saturday. That's b/c it will motivate our "Boys" to destroy the Giants on Sunday. Another Packer game in Texas Stadium is what Dallas has been wanting all long. One team stands in the way of making that happen... the Giants.
What are your thoughts?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/12/08 09:53 PM
How many threads do we need having to do with Ron Paul? If we just had one called..."Everything Ron Paul", that would be enough.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 21 22