Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:33 PM
The cheaters will win.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 10:32 PM
thanks but no thank you. I doubt you would watch a movie about a dallas cowboy. The closest I can think of is " The Junction Boys" but that's about a Texas A&M coach.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:24 PM

Mrtx I peeked at your profile & smiled at the image of 2 chihuahuas snuggled up to the camoflauge.:) I have a rat terrier.

I love little dogs

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:21 PM

Thats the reason I am a non-interventionist.

another word for passivist

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:19 PM

Lol somewhat evasive as compared to who? Bush, Kerry, Guilliani, Obama, or Clinton? laugh laugh

wasn't comparing, just stating my feeling. I feel the same about most all of them.

The truth shall set you free.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:11 PM

I liked some of what a heard ABOUT Ron Paul, but when he was interviewed on "meet the Press" he seem evasive & somewhat senile.

And he's not getting any younger. We don't need a man like that with his finger on the nuke button.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:00 PM

Close the border and protect the country (#1 and #2)

These two issued go hand in hand.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 08:56 PM
I believe it's patriotic for me to express my freedom of speech by saying Ron Paul is a racist bigot. Ron Paul's politics is the hidden agenda behind this thread. Tobias... you keep getting craftier about how to spread the word about Dr. Ron Paul. But that's good you are smart and you listen to what I said when I told you, you can't just brow beat the name "Ron Paul". I applaud you sir. But I still know in my TEXAS heart (Ron Paul is from my state) that Ron Paul has a history of gay-bashing and racist comments that he is desperate now to blame on others.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 05:23 PM
I have no inkling what you're talking about. An eagles movie?

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:40 PM
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

the 72 Dolphinslaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nice come backbigsmile

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:33 PM
bloody

here's one last one
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8311459426642822024&q=Philadelphia++eagles+suck&total=72&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:14 PM
And here is the reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPwJHwpOPo&feature=related

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 04:09 PM
This one is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WOD8E_lD_0

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuXXQFmCtaM

Classy fans

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:40 PM

MCNABB HAS HUGE HANDS!!!!

haha

To each his own Winnie!!! Right? But we know which team has the BEST FANS!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!! bigsmile

throwing snow balls at santadrinker

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:37 PM
hi winnie

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:36 PM
hardcore eagles fan?flowerforyou

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Cowboys 24/7

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 03:29 PM

But at least the Eagles have won some playoff games in this decade.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

So what! That's not what it's all about. It's about SUPER BOWLS!!! Dallas has 5 SB wins and eagles have none.

mrtxstar's photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:39 PM

Cowboys #1

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cowboys #1

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22