Community > Posts By > mrtxstar

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 05:17 PM
She has some things going in her favor. It leads me to believe she has a good chance in this race. One is the bigotry against Obama and the second in Ron Paul splitting the republican vote if he runs as a 3rd party candidate.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:57 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/19/08 04:58 PM
Dragoness...
Do you care to continue the topic?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:50 PM
Dragoness...
Have you read all of hillary's books?

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:44 PM
Thank you dragoness..... wish you could tell me which one it was. flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:42 PM

Zapchaser...
It's a shame how some forget so quickly how Reagan instilled fear in our enemies. They'll never give him the credit he deserves.

Peace through strength brother, peace through strength.

Amen brother!

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:39 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Sat 01/19/08 04:40 PM
love always my dear. I'm you secret #1 fan.laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:38 PM
and the great dragoness has spoken.......making my case.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:36 PM
Zapchaser...
It's a shame how some forget so quickly how Reagan instilled fear in our enemies. They'll never give him the credit he deserves.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:32 PM
tomie...
If you stick around long enough, you'll find that dragoness is always sticking her foot in her mouth. Just ignore her and she'll get distracted by something else soon enough. You are right on this issue but she'll never admit she's wrong about anything. I'm sure you know the type.

mrtxstar's photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:06 PM
None of the democratic candidates have the courage to speak their true convictions to the American public. They say what they think you want to hear. The problem is not everyone wants to here the same message. Thats why you see them flip flop so much on issues. Obama is no exception. I know all I need to know about the man. He is a liberal... will say anything to get elected.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 10:21 PM
Democrats: Politics of Evil

http://journals.aol.com/skip3366/TheMaverickConservative/entries/2008/01/16/democrats-politics-of-evil/3766

laugh laugh laugh

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:45 PM
The American people are looking for real leadership and not a bunch of losers that blame everything in the world on President Bush. The fixation on destroying President Bush has blinded the democratic leadership in Congress and allowed what they feared most to continue and that is total power and control over their actions by President Bush and Vice President Cheney.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:59 PM
I will never understand why people don't stand by what they say. I can guarantee you that after Sept. 11, 2001, a majority of the people in the United States said, "Let's take [the terrorists] out." Why did they change their minds? Well, the answer is that people think [the war is] taking too long. President Bush said from the start that what we were doing would be a long process. He never said it would be fast and easy. Throughout our lives we have all been told not to succumb to peer pressure. So why is it that Bush comes under fire when he doesn't give in? If he were a regular person who resisted peer pressure, he would be respected. What's worse is the fact that he's coming under fire by people who didn't even vote. As a U.S. citizen, you are guaranteed the right to vote. And I personally think that anyone who didn't vote has no right to complain. After all, they had the opportunity to do something about it. They themselves are the dumb ones, not Bush. Contrary to popular belief, President Bush is not a dumb person. The man graduated from Yale and Harvard, and before you start thinking it, shut up-you cannot buy your way into those schools. He has done some great things while in office. He pushed through a $1.3 trillion tax cut program, created the No Child Left Behind Act, lowered unemployment to around 4.6 percent and took out Saddam Hussein. Hussein tested biological weapons in towns of his own country! By eliminating Hussein, Bush has saved Iraqis, not condemned them. It's not Bush's fault that we are in a war. If we want to place blame, it should be on former President Clinton. He had an opportunity to capture Osama bin Laden (whom the U.S. had put into power to begin with). Bush is just trying to clean up Clinton's mess. So next time you're about to go on a Bush-bashing tirade, remember that just because you have freedom of speech does not mean that everyone wants to listen.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 04:14 PM
I am disgusted about these people that go around bashing Bush on a daily basis. They should be awarded a medal of stupidity. Whatever happened to respect for the president in office?
Oh yes, I forgot the ones that are protesting are against anything moral in this country. Stem cell research? It has already been proven that adult stem cells are more viable then fetus stem cells. The overplay of this issue shows the ignorance of those protesting. The war in Iraq — I didn’t see a draft, did you? These honorable men and women that CHOOSE to serve this country are over there fighting for the right for us back at home to bicker over such babble (one of our many luxuries that we take for granted everyday by the way). In addition, the liberation of Iraq was a good thing. What do these people want? Do they want to hand over Iraq to al Qaeda? That would be utterly beyond stupid. That means men have died in vain. And, of course evolution taught in schools. Remember that Darwin’s theory is a THEORY. Most people do believe in intelligent design. To NOT teach intelligent design as a possibility is dishonest since evolution has not and cannot be proven to be true. These people are a bunch of bleeding heart liberals that have nothing better to do than to hate someone they will never meet, let alone ever really know. Perhaps they should examine their hatred for Bush than focusing on their own selfish agendas. Gee, why don’t they blame him for the hurricanes too. That is what liberals do. They play the blame game. It is a bunch of complaining, and empty rhetoric and they offer no real tangible solutions. Get over it, people, he won, and he is doing a darn fine job. 60 million people voted for him, so deal with it, and grow up.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:43 PM
How much time do the mavs need? If they don't do it this year it's not gonna happen. As for Cuban's deep pockets to keep Avery as coach?... Avery wants to be a champion more than taking Cubans money. If the mavs don't get it done before Pop retires I definately see Avery jumping ship. It's about trophies for these guys not the money.

mrtxstar's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:49 AM
Are you that ignorant? Huckabee is not a morman.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:20 PM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/17/08 07:26 PM

Did the Jets get caught cheating? Well, I do recall a team in the AFC east having a 1st round draft pick taken away. And I believe that very same team and head coach being fined. But as I recall, that was the PATRIOTS! Not just an accusation dude. They flat out got busted by the Commish.

Yes - they did get caught, video taping from the end zone. Which is "against the rules. They did it against the Patriots in the wild card game last year. The difference is - they were not turned in to the league office. Just told to stop. Which is why Mangini reported them in the opening game of this season. Which back-fired on him. When the Jets fire him after next season - he'll be hard pressed to get a co-ordinators job.

To say "no way the Patriots could be accused of doing anything wrong" is just living in denial. You have rejected reality and substituted your own.

Okay - explain to me how the Patriotys benefited by the tape from the Jets game - and how you can demonstrate they were able to gain any advantage of the teams - (no of which by the way being able to defeat them) to support your claim of cheating?

As for what people will be saying in 50 yrs....are you kidding me? 50 years of football is alot of football. Who knows what people will think in 50 freak'n years?

Ever hear of Sammy Baugh - Johnny Unites - Jim Brown shall I go on? They played fifty years ago. But then - maybe you don't know much about football.

I see you left out the part about the commissioner taking the Pats draft pick and fining the team and the coach with the maximun fine he can levy. Why did he do that? Deny, deny, deny. He did it because the patriots CHEATED. That maximum fine has never been imposed before but the commissioner thought it was warranted because he does not tolerate cheating. Your team has earned their asterisk.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:11 PM
Son of eagles coach Andy Reid, already in jail on a road rage charge, pleaded guilty Thursday to DUI and drug charges stemming from a separate incident. You have to feel bad for Andy Reid and his wife but at the same time you wonder how they could not know that all of this is going on under their own roof? Sounds like someone may need to step down as coach and take care of their family problems instead of pretending they don't have any.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:31 PM
I know dual citizenship exists but I don't see how it is a problem within the government. Anyone with access to classified information has to have a security clearance which means they don't have dual citizenship.

mrtxstar's photo
Thu 01/17/08 11:04 AM
Edited by mrtxstar on Thu 01/17/08 11:05 AM
Avery Johnson is a San Antonio Spur at heart and always will be. If Greg Popovich ever retires as head coach of the SA Spurs, Johnson won't even hesitate to jump ship to take over that team. There's something you have to learn as a Mavs fan. They are an awesome team, dominate in the regular season but in the end they will always(jabs_07... are you listening?)ALWAYS break your heart. The San Antonio Spurs are a true dynasty. Avery Johnson knows this. So you wait and see how that plays out.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 21 22