Community > Posts By > HotRodDeluxe

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 11:21 PM
One amateur space enthusiast estimated chunks could be worth anything up to 66,000 roubles ($2,200) per gram - more than 40 times the current cost of gold.

well, that's me out of the hunt.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 11:09 PM
Another thread to bash Israel. How odd.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 10:44 PM
Some people just can't handle the TRUTH.

Wrong again, I'm sick to death of your stupid ****.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 10:41 PM

That must have been one sick fart to make those guys cut their way out of the tents and run off into the tundra naked. sick ill

So you think those guys getting their heads bashed in is something to make jokes about why?

Because your mind can't grasp the strangeness of it? So you make jokes?

yep... sick jokes. sick sick

And it was probably aliens. They were abducted.

That's not a joke either.

Oh, do shut up.

Some people just can't handle the TRUTH.

this being an UNSOLVED mystery, i really don't think you know anymore truth about it than anyone else...

huh

Think what ever you want.

Obviously it works for you.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:06 PM

That must have been one sick fart to make those guys cut their way out of the tents and run off into the tundra naked. sick ill

So you think those guys getting their heads bashed in is something to make jokes about why?

Because your mind can't grasp the strangeness of it? So you make jokes?

yep... sick jokes. sick sick

And it was probably aliens. They were abducted.

That's not a joke either.

Oh, do shut up.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:50 PM

Shooting stars are cool.

Damn straight! Being a collector, I hope fragments turn up on the meteorite market soon.

What a fun hobby! How many do you have?

Only eight and they're fairly small, my largest is app. 2 inches long. I also collect fossils, but I don't have a lot of those either, it's hard to find affordable specimens that haven't been damaged by hammers.

Rocks and minerals are cool as well.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:04 AM

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:57 AM

Just a quick question for all you gat fans.

Is it worthwhile getting the headstock of an Ibanez acoustic fixed?? And will the quality of the sound be affected by doing so?

I have a part time job doing repairs and whether it's worth it or not depends on the value of the guitar. If it's an entry level model, I wouldn't bother paying a repairer as that might run into $100-$200 for the job. If it's a clean break, use PVA glue (Titebond) and a G-clamp to set the break. Place cloth between the clamp and the headstock so no marking occurs, and wait 24+ hours. Remove and clean up any glue leaks and smudges with a wet sponge. If it's a complicated break, you will need a repairer.

The sound won't be affected by the repair, but depending on the quality of the job, the action and tuning stability may be compromised.

Excuse my bad manners for not responding sooner H, but thank you kindly for your input.

The Ibanez was gifted from a friend to my son, who played it constantly whilst just sitting around talking or laughing with friends and family....and i miss that. That alone to me is priceless.

The pic shows where the break is, which a good friend of mine who is familiar with wood and various types of glue repaired it to the best of his ability, and it seems pretty solid, albeit rather unsightly...but my concern now is, that i'm worried the nature of the break will weaken the headstock and it will break again once its been re-strung and tension is put back on the headstock.

What do you think?

Well, if your friend used a proper wood working adhesive, there should be no problem. I can't tell from the pic, but breaks that are well repaired are often stronger than the surrounding wood, so, I suggest you string it up and tune to concert pitch and see how it goes.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Mon 02/18/13 02:39 AM
You're all wrong!

The Papacy is a unbroken line of Reptilians dating back to the Borgias.

Pope Alexander receives the Reptilian's 'Little Black Book' from the Grand Dragon, Isa Gator.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:31 PM

Shooting stars are cool.

Damn straight! Being a collector, I hope fragments turn up on the meteorite market soon.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:29 PM

HotRodDeluxe, you amuse yourself I'm sure, but you're not funny.

Yes, dear.

Because you never get the jokes doesn't necessarily mean they're not funny.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:01 PM

That mob sounds all too familiar. laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:01 PM

The only thing official is the fact that Lyndon LaRouche is a convicted felon, and beforeitsnews.com loses credibility by promoting LaRouche.

Credibility? It never had any. slaphead

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:59 PM

Yes, that was a joke, Dear.

Yes I know. That is usually all you do.

Only because you provide such great comic material.

Comic material is at least funny............

Yeah, I'll give you that. How about 'Inspiration for comic material?'

spock

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:48 PM
The footage was spectacular, and although I feel for the victims, this was an amazing event.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Sun 02/17/13 05:46 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Sun 02/17/13 05:46 PM
Clonetrooper Flegg 463:

"Why were there no CCTV cameras in the Death Star Toilets if the story is supposed to be crap?"

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 02:31 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Fri 02/15/13 02:32 AM
Now, back to Mineta:

"I started to establish a direct line to the FAA to find out what was going on, and the Vice President and I were across from each other on the conference room table in the PEOC, and about this time someone came in and said this was -- when I finally got in there, it was probably about 9:27, is what I recall.
And a little later on, someone said, "Mr. Vice President, there's a plane 50-miles out." So I was talking to Monte Belger, the Deputy Director of the FAA, and I said, "Monte, what do you have 50-miles out?"
He said, "Well, we have a target, bogey, on the radar, but the transponder's been turned off, so we have no identification of this aircraft. We don't know who it is. We don't know what altitude it's at, speed or anything else. All we're doing is watching with the sweep of the radar, the dot moving from position to position."
So then someone came in, the same person came in and said, "Mr. Vice President, it -- the plane's 30-miles out." So I said, "Monte, can you see it, and where is it in relationship to the ground?"
He said, "Well, that's difficult to really determine. I would guess it's somewhere between Great Falls and National Airport, coming what they call the DRA, the down river approach."
And so then the person came in and said, "Mr. Vice President, the plane's ten-miles out," and so I said, "Monte, where is it?" and he said, "Well, I'm not really sure but I'd be guessing somewhere maybe between the USA Today building and, and National Airport."
And then pretty soon he said, "Oh-oh, we just lost the target." And so a few moments later, someone came in and said, "Mr. Vice President, there's been an explosion at the Pentagon."
So I said, "Monte, is there something -- can you identify it as being at the Pentagon?" He said, "No, we can't really pinpoint it like that."
Then about that time someone broke into our phone conversation and said, "Mr. Secretary, we've had a call from an Arlington County police officer saying that he saw an American Airlines airplane go into the Pentagon."
At that point I said, "Monte, bring all the airplanes down,"

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Norman_Mineta

That conflicts with this:

In 2003, Former Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission:

Mineta: "During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President...the plane is 50 miles out...the plane is 30 miles out....and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president "do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said "Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary!??"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGI5BmNd7AE

Hmm.....

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:13 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Fri 02/15/13 01:21 AM

I didn't need to know the facts of 9/11 to know that it stunk to high heaven of an inside job.

That conclusion was probably reached by your prejudice more so than by reason. A prejudice that has been evinced throughout your posting record. Remember, arguing from incredulity is a logical fallacy. Furthermore, everybody thinks his, or her ******** detector is better than everyone else's, so that statement doesn't really mean anything either.

I smelled a very big rat the day it happened and the anomalies only bear out my suspicions.

But knowing the facts help identify whether an anomaly is actually an anomaly. This is where many fail.

To get a reasonable idea of the perps, one only needs to ask who benefits, and its a no-brainer that the Islamic people got no benefit at all...

Well, that's a rather superficial evaluation.
Obviously, nobody benefited from the outcome, however, False flag proponents conveniently ignore the campaign against the US waged by Al-Qaeda for almost a decade prior to 9/11. In my field, that is quite a major oversight, and to use the vernacular, that's a ****ing big smoking gun.

...obviously a false flag smear with disgusting geopolitical objectives.

Well, again that belief would be determined by personal bias, and as the US gears up to leave Afghanistan and Iraq to determine themselves, the old 'US Empire' rhetoric is losing its validity. Moreover, the US didn't get an amount of oil out of Iraq to justify the expenditure, so that old chestnut doesn't really fly either.

Anyway, there's an insane 'no-planer' on DH in dire need of a tutorial. Must fly!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:38 AM

...and we're off with the old stuff again!laugh

Yes, and you know that you love it!laugh

Yes well, I've researched the 9/11 attacks ever since they occurred. These guys are lightweights compared to some, they just regurgitate the same old stuff over and over again and the content is quite old and long debunked. I'm debating (using the term loosely) with a very crazy 'no-planer' on another site, but he's just like the rest and rants without actually discussing the evidence. I need a challenge.

frown

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:35 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Fri 02/15/13 12:56 AM
double post