Community > Posts By > HotRodDeluxe

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:26 AM

I think the lack of evidence speaks louder. And as for confessions, the truther movement hasn't managed to get one in 12 years...not one, despite the fact that the so-called conspiracy logistically required the co-operation of thousands spread across many government agencies and sections of the private sector. Moreover, civil actions against airlines, or the failed actions of Judy Woods aren't really the kinds of actions I was referring to (i.e. against the 'gubbmint' being culpable as the truthers claim).

You couldn't possibly know any of that.

It's not hard to find out. Go seek!

Anyway, back to the tired old point raised by BIS:

In 2003, Former Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta testified before the 9/11 Commission:

Mineta: "During the time that the airplane was coming into the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President...the plane is 50 miles out...the plane is 30 miles out....and when it got down to the plane is 10 miles out, the young man also said to the vice president "do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned and whipped his neck around and said "Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary!??"

Wrong! Mineta erred in his testimony. The conversation was about UA 93, not AA 77.

You can read all about here, but I expect you won't.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=130731

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:09 AM

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:40 PM

Especially twoofers. laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:35 PM
"Once is an attack, twice is a conspiracy."

Grand Moff Thring
Head of the Imperial Commission into the Death Star Atrocity.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:21 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 04:23 PM

Usually if you kill a Cop,or his Family,and are Rogue to boot,you ain't gonna make it to Trial!
So,you all can discard the Aluminum-Foil-Hats this time!laugh

Conrad, it's far from over yet. The chattering nutters are starting to put out theories about Dorner being ex-CIA, and he was killed because he knew too much about 9/11. I kid you not.

This may yet attain the vapid heights of the Sandy Hook CT's.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:19 PM
...and we're off with the old stuff again!laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:04 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 04:12 PM

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 03:37 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 03:39 PM

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 03:33 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 04:06 PM
There has been heated debate within the galaxy on this very issue, although sadly, this is just yet another example of conspiracy theorists showcasing their inability to accept logic as well as the presence in the universe of chance, anomalies, negligence, humanoid and alien error, etc.

Below I will tackle some of the main Engineers and Designers for Truth (EDT) claims and hopefully shed light on what really happened that day.

EDT Claim: Lord Vader and Emperor Palpatine were part of an elaborate scheme to blow up the Death Star in order to drum up support for their Empire.

The Reality: What would Vader and the Emperor possibly gain from such an act? After the Death Star was destroyed, the economy of the Empire's reach, specifically their stocks in Sienar Fleet Systems and Kuat Drive Yards (Manufacturing companies of the Imperial Navy Fleet, specifically its TIE fighters and Star Destroyers) fell drastically after stock holders feared that the Empire was in turmoil. The Empire's currency system was also drastically hurt, to the point that the Galactic market nearly crashed as an imbalance in the value of Imperial credits took a major turn for the worst as Galactic citizens were unsure of who would be running the Galaxy, The Empire or a New Republic.

Add to the fact that the Death Star itself was inhabited by some of its top officials and finest stormtroopers, numbering in the hundreds of thousands. The Empire thrives on its manpower, so eliminating such a large quantity of Imperial officials and stormtroopers (Despite the fact that they aren't very good marksmen), not to mention the pilots, droids, and many other troopers... ridiculous. Why would they sacrifice so much?

Lastly on the Death Star note, this was a structure that had been the pride of the Empire. The ultimate symbol to its tight grasp over the galaxy. If they allowed it to be destroyed, that would certainly hurt their Galactic image and more star systems would easily slip through their fingers.

EDT Claim: The X-Wings and Y-Wings were remotely controlled or flown by droids.

Reality: There is absolutely no proof, beyond outright speculation, that the witnessed crafts (Seen flying out of the atmosphere of Yavin 4) were flown remotely. Sure, could droids have been programmed to attack the Death Star in various attack formations? Yes. It's possible, although highly unlikely.

Besides, witnesses, whose interviews were the major focus of the Death Star Commission Report, captured images of the Rebel Attack Fleet ascending into skies of Yavin 4 just before the destruction of the Death Star. A tower guard whose name has been classified, witnessed the launch, as did a number of additional crewmen.

The EDT dismisses all such claims, stating that those witnesses were paid off by the Empire and/or were forced to tell such stories in fear that the Empire would crush them with one swift stroke.

An EDT explanation also states that while witnesses saw Rebel pilots within those cockpits, the Rebel fleet did disappear for a short period of time as they broke through the atmosphere of Yavin 4. Now, they go on to say that the Empire obviously intercepted the fleet, took the pilots and their loyal droids, and replaced them with their own droids who went on to "attack" the Death Star.

There is no proof of this happening at all. Not one shred of evidence beyond pure speculation. Where did all of these Rebel pilots go?

In fact, if you look at the footage, taken from a groundbreaking documentary film about the destruction of the Death Star, you'll find that there is in fact footage of a live pilot within the cockpit of an X-Wing, just before the Rebel attack fleet engaged the Death Star.

Now, if this doesn't satisfy skeptics, I don't know what will. EDTs will simply say that this is in fact CG rendered footage, however if you compare the poor CG of the Death Star and Alderaan CG explosions, you'll see that these X-Wings are far superior images. And if they were done by the Empire, why is there such a stark difference in the detail and overall quality of CG used?

Obviously posted by an Imperial Shill.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 03:22 PM

Yes, that was a joke, Dear.

Yes I know. That is usually all you do.

Only because you provide such great comic material.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 03:19 PM

Zombies don't realize they are zombies. Zombies do exist, and if you don't know who they are then.... you are one of them.

I really think that Dodo is a zombie in disguise.
noway

Now that you know my secret, I am going to have to eat your brain.

see.shocked

alleoops, the only time that I threaten to eat a person's brain is when that person actually has a brain. So, consider my threat to you to be a compliment.

Oooh!!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 03:13 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 03:17 PM
Did the Rebel Alliance really blow up the Death Star, or was it all planned by Vader and the Emperor to drum up support for their war against the terrorists?

Engineers and Designers for Truth claim it was the latter. What evidence is there that it was really Skywalker and the other rebels?

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 12:35 PM

Recordings of cops yelling to burn him down:

They just played judge and jury and executioner. I believe they intentionally killed this suspect.

They have not even confirmed the identity of the body yet.
I think these cops are insane.

L.A. Cops are brutal bullies and are known for beating up suspects all the time. They have been that way for years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAAbylq0Isk

"Burn" is a term for using Tear Gas. slaphead

There was a thread on JREF wondering how long it would take for the CT's to start. I now have a link. laugh Thanks.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 12:28 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 12:29 PM

The web bot predicts...laugh

I wonder if Lord Rothschild is eligible for the Papacy?

laugh

"There will be mockers in the last days!"

FYI Web bot predictions may be off on timing, but they are pretty accurate.

I'm sure they are, dear.

No, "Lord Rothschild" is not eligible.

Yes, that was a joke, Dear.

I think he worships the devil.

Yes, of course he does, Dear. laugh

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 12:17 PM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 12:18 PM
The web bot predicts...laugh

I wonder if Lord Rothschild is eligible for the Papacy?

laugh

"There will be mockers in the last days!"

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 04:33 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 04:34 AM

Rothschildian

Yes, the Illuminati created the Rothschildians by splicing the DNA of a Goanna with that of a juvenile Zionist. These beings will be created and nurtured until maturity, where they'll be sent forth to infiltrate the various royal families around the world and seed the virgin princesses with their mutant genes.

A New World Order will rise out of the effluent of the past! The Rothschildians shall rule over the weak humans, and enslave them into performing wicked deeds upon insects!

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:55 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 02:08 AM
So it's ok for you to suggest folks from Montanna are CT idiots...I'm calling you on Holier Than Thou.

WTF? When you've been on here a little longer I think you'll see the point.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:52 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Thu 02/14/13 02:07 AM

Hotrod asked:
Do you really think everyone is that stupid?

No, just people who have to have everything explained to them.

I'll be blunt: What do Zionists have to do with your contention? Why did you portray them in a negative fashion?

laugh

What was my contention again? Oh, let's see....

My contention is that there is a wealthy Elite cabal of cold blooded criminals and they are a certain Rothschild banking family.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. They are absolutely corrupt.

Again, Dodo_David made this statement:

. If some people can believe that the governments of the world are controlled by a secret cabal consisting of reptilian aliens, the Illuminati and people named Rothschild, then some people can believe that a zombie uprising has actually happened.

What does this remark have to do with a report on zombies? Nothing. It is an insult that implies that people who know about the Illuminati and the Rothschild family Cabal, are stupid enough to believe in zombies. Not only that, it is a baiting off topic remark. You and him are both famous for baiting these topics then you are (no, you pretend to be) shocked and surprised when you get a reaction or response.

Now, for you. What does Zionism have to do with Rothschilds? Simple, they invented it. All "Zionism" is Rothschild Zionism. They created it and they perpetrate it. You, being an historian should already know that. But maybe you don't. ?

End of story. End of this off-topic line of interrogation.

P.S. FYI not all people named Rothschild are part of this criminal Cabal and a Zionist is not always a 'Rothschild' and not all members of this criminal network claim to be "Jews."

Yes, yes, I've heard it all before repeatedly. I knew it was a waste of time trying to explain it.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Thu 02/14/13 01:34 AM

so whats up with rick? is lori haunting him or helping him; or is it that he's just crazy? and carl is quickly turning into a little badass!

The stress was showing in the final episode of season 2 after he killed Shane. With Lori shunning him, and he declaring himself 'dictator', he made keeping the group alive his sole purpose in life. The constant stress of keeping the group safe for so long, and trying to meet their needs, combined with him trying to deal with killing Shane became a great burden. When Lori was killed the stress triggered a breakdown of sorts.

Anyway, that's my take on it.

HotRodDeluxe's photo
Wed 02/13/13 02:41 AM
Edited by HotRodDeluxe on Wed 02/13/13 02:56 AM
It's not difficult to see that a negative attitude to Jews and Zionists is the primary bias within this post, and that it doesn't really address the statement it's intended to support.

That is why it's anti-Semitic.

Jews were never mentioned. But you see anti-Semitic everywhere you look.

The negative attitude was conveyed by inference (hence use of the term 'veiled'). Do you really think everyone is that stupid? What did that rant have to do with the existence of the Cartel/Cabal you mentioned?

You mistakenly think Rothschild criminals are hated because you think they are Jewish.

No, I don't. I see you are employing your usual evasive tactic and avoiding the point. I wanted to know how that rubbish supported your opening statement, and why were Zionists portrayed with such disdain.

Are Christian Zionists Jewish? Are they "Semitic?"

Irrelevant to my point. Why bring Zionists up to support your topic if they are irrelevant? You're making a nonsense of your nonsense.

You are on a witch hunt for the Rothschilds or the Monarchy, its hard to tell which.

Of course it's hard to tell, because it obviously not the case. Witch hunts are your speciality, not mine. I want to know what that veiled piece of anti-Semitic crap had to do with your opening statement. Your projections are immaterial.

Criminals are criminals regardless what race or religion they 'claim' to be or what race or religion you 'think' they belong to.

Yes, of course. You have a talent for stating the obvious. What you don't have a talent for is answering questions directly. What does that veiled anti-Semitic diatribe have to do with your opening statement?

And trust me when I say.... they do exist.

On a number of occasions you have given me cause not believe a word you say.

I'll be blunt: What do Zionists have to do with your contention? Why did you portray them in a negative fashion?

Please stop dancing around the issue, after all, it was your explanation. You have insulted everyone who doesn't believe your Illuminati stories, and yet, you never present a scrap of credible evidence, just libellous rants. Threads get dragged off topic around to these pet stories so often, that it's difficult to have an adult conversation here without being interrupted by CT crap, which eventually gets around to the topic of Zionists/Bankers/Jews or whatever group you're hating on this week. And you wonder why no-one believes you.