Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:03 PM

GO GIANTS. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
go giants flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: and cookies

Roger that ground control. We have reached cookie altitude.

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:01 PM

I promise timmy, it will be alrightdrinker

I think it's BS I can't get an ashtray in my new ride, that's all, LOL. They charge you 80 bucks as an "accessory" if u wanna buy it online... drinker

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:00 PM

just cant wait till the Pro Bowl, man Half ot the Dallas cowboys team is going, i cant wait to watch ROmo tear it up with owens, and witten

he
Oh yea man, crybaby owens, he'll do the trick... Might cry if he gets hit a lil too hard, wahaha

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:59 PM

i go with the giants cuz i cant stand the pats.. and it was the 72 dolphins drinker

Noted and corrected, thanks!

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:56 PM
We probably wont get any bud commercials this year :((( If I can't get an ashtrey in a brand new ford, why should I get a bud commercial for the superbowl, right? :(((

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:54 PM
I wonder if we'll get some good bud commercials this year...

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:52 PM

GO GIANTS!!!!drinker Gonna be an awesome game........happy game day everyone, hope ya'll have a fun time!!!:smile:

Brooklyn in the HOUSE!

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:51 PM

I'll be drinking, and checking in here because I'm an addict. Don't worry, I'm not a mean drunk. drinker drinker laugh

i'll pray u get some help with that one day..addiction will kill if you dont end up in prison first.flowerforyou

OH MAN< PARTY FOUL, THERE'S NO ROOM FOR THAT KIND OF TALK IN A SUPER BOWL PARTY THREAD... PSHHHHHHHH DRINK ON MAN! DRINK ON!

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:49 PM

Yea go NY! I'm with you :D The superbowl commercials are gonna be great this year hopefully! And hopefully we won't have to see anyones boobs this year, LOL...

Man I am suing if we have to see chesticlesbigsmile

bigsmile laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh laugh

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:48 PM

go cowboys 2008-2009 superbowl :wink:

Lol your like my boss, he won't watch any football after the packers are out of the running for the bowl. He says the packers already won the bowl upstairs ::points to head:::

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:47 PM
Ditto, I'll be partying at home... Can't wait to get the ganj party rockin and watch some commercials, woo0t

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:46 PM
Yea go NY! I'm with you :D The superbowl commercials are gonna be great this year hopefully! And hopefully we won't have to see anyones boobs this year, LOL...

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:44 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sun 02/03/08 01:58 PM
ALRIGHT PEOPLE, BOWL IS IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS. Who's watching, who's throwing parties, and what team are you rooting for?

Patriots could possibly go 19-0 and hasn't been done since the 72 Dolphins.

Not only did it show New York (13-6) that it could compete with the league's best team, the loss served to spark a slumbering offense that had produced more than 21 points just once in the previous eight games.

Who's it gonna be???

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:42 AM
grumble

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:41 AM
This topic wasn't funny at all.. What fantasy world are you guys living in? Candy Mountain Land? (utube charlie the unicorn)

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:14 PM
Crappy, moving from house to house, LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE saturday. :|

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:10 PM
grumble

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:52 PM

Thanks you guys...
Im having a huge partii tnite 76 people are cmin tnite to this partii

That's too many. I can't stand drunk people, let alone 76 of them, good luck and happy b-day

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:50 PM
Common sense deters scamming. :P

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:47 PM
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. ;D