Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:37 PM

I think the real problem is that your still a "kid" yourself!!! so understanding people with kids isnt your fault , its just that your needing more maturity , so give it a few years and you will learn to adapt to mothers with children! and who knows,,, you might even learn to like them!

LOL NO ONE READ THE ORIGINAL POST! Sickening. Ladies with baggage are the least of my worries.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:36 PM
Okay guys, you all gave your feedback and negative or otherwise, turning this into a boxing match is unprofessional and immature.

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on in the dating/marraige game and a lot of you are bashing me.

U guys can have the last word if it makes u feel better, lol. Adios.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:34 PM

Hmmmmmmmm someone hasnt heard of the word divorce yet!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

58,000 Posts later WOULD make you think DIVORCE is funny.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:32 PM

Sponge Timmy angry pants.... go to your room till you chillax huh???

lol u guys started it, get out of my thread. u've all been on ur computers too long and are looking for the one misplaced word that you can build your arsenal of BS upon. Get over yourselves, please! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:31 PM

lol you guys seriously need to detatch those plugs from the back of your heads. Get off the computer for a bit so when you come back on you can actually understand and calculate the topic at hand.

Now we're talking about sucking? NEXT!

is there a reason to say stuff like that?

Yea unfortunately some people are ignorant and like to pick fights, so I gotta fire back, u know ;]

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:30 PM

I just dont understand I guess. I dont neccesarily believe in no sex before marriage, but I do think there should be a few years gap before persuing any kind of sexual relations.

Because whether anyone gives a crap or not, a child needs both parents. Not just one. I've heard on numerous occasions that "my daughter doesn't ask about him and she doesn't need him either"...

Like what the truck are these people thinking'?
laugh laugh Your gonna be sooooooooooooo popular nowlaugh laugh

Ya I wanna be famous on the internet like those losers who beat the hell out of that poor 16 yr old girl to post it on UTUBE and become famous. Give me a break and unplug from ur computer mirror. I'm not picking a fight here. NEXT!

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:28 PM
lol you guys seriously need to detatch those plugs from the back of your heads. Get off the computer for a bit so when you come back on you can actually understand and calculate the topic at hand.

Now we're talking about sucking? NEXT!

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:24 PM
I just dont understand I guess. I dont neccesarily believe in no sex before marriage, but I do think there should be a few years gap before persuing any kind of sexual relations.

Because whether anyone gives a crap or not, a child needs both parents. Not just one. I've heard on numerous occasions that "my daughter doesn't ask about him and she doesn't need him either"...

Like what the truck are these people thinking'?

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:20 PM
Every lady I meet on here in my age group (and in my area) are the coolest people ever, but they all have kids it seems.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:18 PM
Oh god, someone flipped the table and got pissed, lol. I retract my previous QUESTION. Just more curious if it was bad men or bad women in these cases.

If you wanna be a dumb arse and twist my words around, please mosey on over to the next post!

I guess REBOUND is a bad word, sorry I didn't know. Should I have used RECOVERING?

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:12 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 05/06/08 02:22 PM
What's With *most* (corrected) of these ladies and children on JSH? Just curious as to what the truck is going on, SO MANY BAD MEN OUT THERE????

I don't mind kids at all and it isn't a deciding factor at all in who I'm looking for, I've just noticed an overwhelming majority of the ladies having children already and are *recovering* (corrected) hardcore.

Just my 2 cents to throw at the circus, curious more than anything I suppose.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:00 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 05/06/08 02:01 PM
Depends on the mistake and how detrimental it is to my survival. Usually it's easy to appologize once reality kicks in and I soon realize that being a dumbass never got me anywhere anyways.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:55 PM
Oh please, like you guys didnt do nasty things as kids. U can snatch my ears though! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:44 PM
If I could be anything, I'd probably be a pair of those chrome balls you see hanging on the 4x4s these days.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:22 PM
much like the rain, you'll be around and back again

remember you and yours and don't forget your friends.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 01:20 PM
Nice write, very thoughtful. :wink:

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:41 AM
Just dont take your life for granted guys, this is a huge reminder for me. It's my first lost and it's tough but good things do come from it. You just have to look for it.

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 04/28/08 09:30 AM
Teddie Tyner died Saturday. She was 32 and leaves behined 3 beautiful children and a loving fiance.

If you see through how misplaced the world is, save me a place beneath the weeping willows to rest my broken pillows. You never left, you're still here. Let me lop my cap and crack another beer. Although untouchable, you're now unsusceptable to judgement and fear. Year for year, you'll be remembered for being a special pain in the ass, remembered half passed the stroke of noon running your toes in the grass. Although you've passed, I too know that nothing good ever lasts; It's consumed much too fast. You're resting now, waiting for us, but I'm sorry for now, I'm a little late for heaven's bus. See you soon across the blues of the moon. Nothing remains without change and I'll be sure to speak hello on the occasion of rain.

WE'LL MISS YOU TEDDIE!!!

:heart: brokenheart :heart: brokenheart

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:49 PM
I'll toke to that, if I had some NUGS... UGH i'm so dry, someone make me sticky, UGH

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:43 PM
Way before my hurst,
before my birth I figured the worst,
narcotics blurrin optics,
this earth, I haven't walked it

Buddha always said nothing remains without change
and out the womb I came prepared for living plain
live while I'm alive and strive hard to survive
I am my own crier so I fight long strifes to abide

unlatch and detach your broken bedroom eyes
peer into fear and listen for gentle cries