Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:46 PM
Thanks ladies cant stop thnkn abt my baby! Smmmiittteeenn is meee!

timmyschillin's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:21 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Fri 08/08/08 03:40 PM
How many times I`ve passed you by and wondered why my wings were clipped and I couldn`t fly. Upon blurred faces and through all of my paces, you became clear and like a beer, I need not one, but several cases. I yearn to lop my cap next to your warm and subtle back as I kiss your honey lips and wonder where im at. Not a care in the world could keep a nut from his squirrel nor a squirrel from her nut without love from the humble gut. Finally it`s my turn to feel the burn and realize why some guys cry for that special slice of home style pie. I cant wait to get back to hue and go from the color blue to the color that is you. I`m three hundred miles east but atleast I`m with you upstairs without real care and completely emmersed peace. i miss u stephanie! <3 timmy sory readers this was written via phone internet apologies 4 hard reading ill fix it l8r!

timmyschillin's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:36 AM
I do believe you leave me beyond just smitten as I fall over that rock you`ve been so patiently sittin`. I think I hit my head, but instead of being dead, I`m half goofy and my heart has been fed. I think I now know how the golden river flows and without a doubt, why my simmer glows.

timmyschillin's photo
Wed 07/16/08 05:31 PM
Life taken in general can be no sacred thing. it has enslaved and brutalized the globe.

timmyschillin's photo
Thu 05/08/08 11:22 AM
No.

timmyschillin's photo
Wed 05/07/08 02:52 PM
baby you got me spell bound and pound for pound as I drown upon my frowns; I'm lifted; gifted with abilities; squandered affliction and still you're killing me. I'm lost never knowing which way I went and too much lost life time is too much lone time spent. I can wait for heaven's bus but amongst our fuss I'm growing tired and unjust. I want this to be over; you make me any thing but sober; like a four leaf clover, crush me and I'll die but keep me around and I'll always abide and lift your spirits high. True, there is no way to undo the actions by you that turned this into a do unto others as you would have done to you; brused beneath the mask of gold plating; I'll be right here; cold, somber and waiting.

:heart: Sherry :heart:

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:07 PM

I don't have any baggage. I'm looking for baggage, just looking for someone who wants to create baggage, maybe not necessarily have baggage already. I can carry more than one bag though I think. So I really dont understand why that's so offensive, lol.

so when you meet a women or person, do you tell them that you are looking for someone with baggage? And that you want to create more baggage possibly? You have to realize that the metaphor that you chose is not in any way shape or form complimentary? And most would find it rather rude?
If your comparing yourself to Einstein, then I am sure you know what it means to be tactful?

If I were tactful honey, I wouldn't be me. I wouldn't change me for all the *children and ex husbands, and ex husbands families" in the world. However, I can adapt. :)

Hmm.. Well I guess if it works for you then adapt away. It doesnt seem to be working all that well for you though. At least from what I have read here. Good luck to you though!

What is supposed to be "WORKING" here? None of these girls are even remotely close, do you think this thread was an attempt to gain exposure to half of the country? lol I was looking for opinions and temoporary insanity relief to pass time and I got that far. Toodles to all and to all *children and ex husbands, and ex husbands families* a wonderful evening ! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:04 PM
Well, sorry to get you all upset and eager to whoop some ass but I'm headed out to my 200k yr blue collar job refinishing metal for rich people, lol.

Bye all

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:03 PM

But still I am being loved regardless by another man, no matter what my faults are because all in all that should not matter...we are all not perfect; some of us don't live in 5 bedroom houses, earn $200,0000/year, never got that college degree, hate our blue collar jobs. But we are still loved by another regarless!

Ditto, don't let the suit fool you honey! ;)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 03:00 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Tue 05/06/08 03:02 PM

I don't have any baggage. I'm looking for baggage, just looking for someone who wants to create baggage, maybe not necessarily have baggage already. I can carry more than one bag though I think. So I really dont understand why that's so offensive, lol.

so when you meet a women or person, do you tell them that you are looking for someone with baggage? And that you want to create more baggage possibly? You have to realize that the metaphor that you chose is not in any way shape or form complimentary? And most would find it rather rude?
If your comparing yourself to Einstein, then I am sure you know what it means to be tactful?

If I were tactful honey, I wouldn't be me. I wouldn't change me for all the *children and ex husbands, and ex husbands families" in the world. However, I can adapt. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:59 PM

JESUS LOVES YOU!!!bigsmile

My Goddess doesn't love him....laugh laugh laugh

She thinks he's a moron... but I'm not sure if that's her talking or me??? Sometimes I get them confused...

Hey there's a fight over in the community games post, go go go !!!

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:59 PM

they are a part of ur past..but they are also ur life and future... Not Baggage...

u just dont get it.. not worth my time.

and i'm the "closed minded" one

I see what this is about, you people are so ashamed of your past that baggage is considered a bad term. I don't have a bad past yet, maybe I'll understand one day. Baggage is not offensive to me, but it is to you all, so I will stop saying it. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:57 PM

because you are comparing kids to somethin you throw on a convayer belt at the air port not good not good

You people are antsy.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:56 PM
An ex husband with visitation rights is considered baggage, right? Lets say I was referring to that the whole time and lets all grab a cup of crack rock from starbucks! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:55 PM

lol Okay. It's a metaphore, get over it.

to whom was this response to?

The word Baggage as a term for your kids

lol man oh man, it's not a term for your kids, it's a term for NOT being single. Good god you people are close minded. I guess I'm just ahead of my time, an einstein of sorts.

u can be single and have baggage..its not a good idea to use it on children, its a term used when u carry ur past around with u.

Are children not a part of your past? This is getting old, lol I won't say baggage anymore, sorry to all offended. ::cough:: baggage baggage BAGGAGE!... lol

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:53 PM

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:51 PM

to whom was this response to?

The word Baggage as a term for your kids

lol man oh man, it's not a term for your kids, it's a term for NOT being single. Good god you people are close minded. I guess I'm just ahead of my time, an einstein of sorts.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:44 PM

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:43 PM

We all have our morals; the reasons why we are the way we are; last time I checked the world isn't perfect even though a large sum of us claim to be...I'm not pointing any fingers but hey we've all been there right?

Marriage/divorce/kids/no kids; it's a sensitive subject; and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and we all try to learn from our mistakes; yes it sucks that I decided to have kids before I got married...but I soon realized after the fact that children don't make the marriage; it is the relationship between you and your partner; and I unfortunately did not see that at the time...just young and stupid; I was given an ultimatum.

This is where it got me...F!cked up and broke :wink:

THIS IS THE ANSWER I WAS LOOKING FOR. Atleast someone isn't completely close-minded and offensive. Thank you for responding with professionalism and dignity. I was more curious as to the circumstances of the child with no mother/father as opposed just having kids in general.

timmyschillin's photo
Tue 05/06/08 02:41 PM
lol... it's okay. I know who I am and what I'm looking for. If the term bagagge offends you, I appologize, but that's reality and precisley what it is. Emotion is not expressed via text, and you all took everything the wrong way.

See you next time! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25