Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:26 PM
Good thinking pat, lol drinker

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:24 PM

lighten up, I never came at you... This is the internet... seriously... don't pick a fight if you are unarmed...

Whatever blows your dress up dude, your comment was completely irrelevant and cynical. Don't be a horses ass. Please.

Please take your own advice.. I wasn't even coming at you with my original comment..I was just making a joke... You on the other hand decided to knock it down a notch or two....

Exactly.

timmyschillin's photo
Smell my feet. :D

timmyschillin's photo

dont worry about it
if someone can post a "hey look at me i need attention" rate me thread every night because they didnt like what people told them the night before
you can double post

Spoken like a true hypocrit! laugh j/p

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:22 PM

lighten up, I never came at you... This is the internet... seriously... don't pick a fight if you are unarmed...

Whatever blows your dress up dude, your comment was completely irrelevant and cynical. Don't be a horses ass. Please.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:21 PM
Oh man, regular grammar inspector here. Want to grade me too?

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:18 PM

Easy turbo, take a joke... It wasn't personal... Besides, you just admitted that you made it up on the spot "based on experience." and it's "you're" btw.

Yea I bet you get a kick out of pissing people off and pointing out spelling mistakes. If you were that bright, you'd know that there is a built in spell-check and if I really gave a flying hooplah what you thought, I'd probably have used it.

Piss off. Don't be so literal, and ... gay.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:16 PM
Shoulda told her off. :P I wouldn't dream of going on a date with some other person flapping their lips. Safety is key, though, I suppose. How's her roommate know that your name isn't Bojangles and you're the zodiac killer? Maybe you were just sizing her up, MAYBE you're going back to stalk and murder her. Who knows, right?

I'm being cynical :|

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:13 PM
Did you know your a jerk off and I speak from experience? It was a statistic based on my experience, not fact. --- Eat poo.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:12 PM
Wooo taking two ladies home tonight, back the truck up. Shut the front door. LIKE OMG wo0T

timmyschillin's photo

ok i am here?yay..lol

Alright, I'll start you off with infimillion!

timmyschillin's photo
Sorry, my koolaid is sweeter. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:11 PM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sat 03/01/08 06:11 PM

Had my 1st date since my divorice

My date went fine except her roommate came long and would
not stop talking. She put a real tamper on things but when we where leaving She told me she wants to see me again.
It felt good to be back out dating

Who goes on a date with someone's roomate, 2's fine, 4's fine, 3 is a crowd.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:10 PM
Buy a mic, no computer has a built in microphone unless it's in the monitor. Then it would have two seperate wires coming from it (probably green and pink) for audio/microphone. This would be your typical Monitor/Speaker/Microphone setup.

90% of computers do not come with a built in mic.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:09 PM
In the great words of the big wig upstairs, You're FIRED! No pun intended.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:07 PM
Haha bumpkin's pissed. I got 1 gazillion fafillion babillion on bumpkin!

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:06 PM

but i thought that beauty was only supposed to be skin deep.whoever made that up is a liar i think. of course everyone isn't like that.

Yea that makes up about 10% of the American population. That gives you a 90% fail rate. Good luck.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:06 PM

i know that looks can mean alot,but why is it that some people wont talk to you unless you have a picture? even if you just want to be friends.frown

Well looks mean absolutely nothin to me. I have talked to many without pics...It is the polite thing to do.flowerforyou

Well bumpkin, people like you are indeed a rare breed among popular disbelief. "Realize that real eyes are all but truly hard to find."

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:05 PM

I did not have a picture for months,I think people are more visual.But I talk with people all the time without even viewing their profile.

Correctumundo.

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:04 PM
The human eye is trained by media to see the imperfections of each being. Hense the need for a publicized photo of one self to attain a higher potency of achievement among the simple minded.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25