Community > Posts By > timmyschillin

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:11 PM
Congrats, ur officially an UNCLE. If it's the first baby of course. I turned into an uncle last november, BABY BOY... WEEE

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:04 PM
I live without regret. Every regretable thing is a lesson learned. Move on. :)

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:00 PM
88 Minutes? I'd drink 88 beers in 88 minutes. drinker

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 06:00 PM

hoping to see another gorgous sunset on the Pacific and maybe catch a wave or two.

I'm pretty sure the sun comes up every 24 hrs or so, someone correct me if I'm wrong. :P J/P

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:55 PM
Whoops, seems like I was the only one thinking serious, should I retract my previous post? lol

Um... I'd be in malaysia preparing for buddhism.

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:54 PM
I'd be in vancouver enjoying the scenery as I was toking on some rediculous purple herbs. I'd probably be writing poetry and enjoying euphoria and goosebumps.

Either that, or simply traveling the states to see what good ol USA has to offer. Then head north I suppose. Love looking at scenery, been here in ATL for too long and it's all beginning to look the same. UGHHHHHHHHHHH ur teasing me with this thread u know! :]

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:50 PM

hi ho, it's back to work we go. sad i could use a week off. How about you? what would you do if you could play hookie tomorrow?

Haha, hookie is for whimps. Sign your work with quality and you shall prosper. I'll be at it for 10 days without a day off come friday next week... BOOOOOOOOO! :)

timmyschillin's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:05 PM

Everybody swears by Mutual Match...but that like everything else..didn't work for melaugh laugh

ditto

timmyschillin's photo
Wed 04/16/08 04:04 PM

nope, we're all made of plastic and made in chinanoway laugh

lol thats what it seems like.. U know... everyone using ET as a basis for style and intelect. It's sickening these days. Its just upsetting to know that bug-eyed glasses and 7 layers of makeup is generally (these days) what denotes beauty.

Then, "like omg" this ***** was talking about me on myspace, lets beat the living bejesus out of her and post it on youtube so we can be cool...

THESE KIDS WILL BE RUNNING OUR COUNTRY ONE DAY UGHHH lol

timmyschillin's photo
Wed 04/16/08 03:55 PM
bigsmile Just curious. Seems few and far between, u know, with girls beating the living sh*t out of each other these days(headline news reference)... I'm sure all u ladies are saying the same thing... I just feel hopeless sometimes, UGH! Take me to a field and shoot me. lol brokenheart explode laugh sad

timmyschillin's photo
Sat 04/05/08 03:31 PM
smell my feet :|

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:51 AM
I'm just ending my week. Going home today from Charleston. While you folks brew your cups of joe and tip your cups back, I'll be traveling 3/400 miles in a cargo van. FUN FUN!!!!!!!!

timmyschillin's photo
Mon 03/03/08 04:47 AM
Bye Charleston, I will not miss you. I will not miss your crokies and palm trees. I will not miss anything but the cleavage I played quarters with from high atop the 4th floor. Bye, Charleston! You blow! drinker

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 01:43 PM
auburn

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:54 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sun 03/02/08 11:55 AM
Thanks man. I was just thinking about my friend that left me for rehab a long time ago and I haven't seen him since. Maybe that puts it into perspective for u.

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 11:39 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sun 03/02/08 12:00 PM
way before my hurst
before my birth I figured the worst
heavy letters and sleezy b's screamin into me
loppin photos on a peg
pathways, grass ways, plottin pictures on my leg
smokin weed with all the will to please
I lay wealth as knives lay bree
long ago when I had mounds of purple dro
a certain glow With the matching flow
I remembered Matt, the "dub sack"
spun it back, tipped the hat back for my old school cat
long gone, old like pong, like dirt on your fingers
reminiscent dusk and pulls on buddy "binger"
play the hear say, come on up another day
I'm thinner like water, blood is better, I'm a sinner
I remember when I wrote songs for baby Brenner
without a doubt I'm growing from a sprout
you left me here screaming "please let me out"
a mentor of mind sores, you kept me from the floor
remember me, remember the trees, remember you and yours

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:48 AM
Try packing for macon, then doing laundry at the laundromat and going to columbia, then go from columbia to another laundromat and then to Charleston, then finally to another laundromat and then home... UGH --- > explode

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:46 AM
explode

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:44 AM
Edited by timmyschillin on Sun 03/02/08 08:44 AM
They generally refers to established order; Government.

timmyschillin's photo
Sun 03/02/08 08:22 AM
laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25