Community > Posts By > DanielG72

DanielG72's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:01 AM
Thank You to everyone who commented on my blog, there were some really great responses:thumbsup: :thumbsup: winking winking

DanielG72's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:09 AM
In What Profession Do Most People Cheat On Each Other, And Whywhoa whoa what what

A.) Doctors/Nurses
B.) Actors/Actresses
C.) Politicians
D.) Lawyers
E.) Police/Fireman
F.) (Other)

DanielG72's photo
Fri 07/19/13 03:52 PM
Boston(AP)- A Rolling Stone Cover Story Of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Is Generating Controversy Online. The Magazine Cover Is A Photo In Which Tsarnaev Looks More Like One Of A Rock Star That Usually Grace It Than A Suspect In A High-Profile Bombing.
Twitter Users Call The Decision To Use The Photo Disgraceful And Are Calling For A Boycott Of The Magazine.

I Think It Is Distasteful And So Disrespectful To The Victims Families And The Rest Of America. I Hope Rolling Stone Lose Profit Because Of This And Their Business Goes Under. But I'm Sure There Will Be People Out There That Will Buy This Trash, If You Do, "Shame On You":angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

DanielG72's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:30 AM

Don't let what people think , cover up the real you .

Nobody can tell you to be straight.

I understand some of you have religion . But don't always let that stop you .

Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, however I am against lesbian or gay relationships. I believe it should be one man and one woman.smile2 smile2 smile2

DanielG72's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:25 AM

Is it just me, or do most lesbians seem to only be after sex? What everhappened to good, old-fashioned romance?

I think to be lesbian or gay is a sin. When God ordained marriage it was between a man and a womanflowerforyou flowerforyou not two men or two womennoway noway

DanielG72's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:21 AM

Answer

Marriage should be between one man and one womanflowerforyou flowerforyou when god created Adam he made Eve, not Steve:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 03:35 PM

My friend Becky is in a diabetic coma, she is only 52. She has a DNR and does not want to be hooked up to machines to prolong life (same as me).

Her family is waiting on the doctor report so they know whether to take her off machines or if she will recover. Currently breathing only because she has a breathing machine.

I pray she is in no pain, and that she fully recovers.

Thank you.

I am very sorry to hear about your friend:cry: :cry: I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/26/13 03:32 PM

Awhile back I posted about a fall I took that resulted in two large blood clots after all that I had muscle weakness, very unsteady I had fallen two more times, the leg I feel on was like stiff when I walked and dragged. Finally months later I was sent to a neurologist he believes a disc in my neck is pressing on the spinal cord so I go Wednesday for MRI if that's the case then surgery. All this and blood clots from a fall you just never know. Any prayers would be appreciated

I am sorry to hear about what happened to you, your in my thoughts and prayers.

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/19/13 03:05 PM

MAY UR HEART BE HAPPY & UR DAYS BE BRIGHT.
MAY UR ROADS BE SMOOTH & UR BURDENS BE LIGHT...
MAY U FIND THE DREAMS & TOUCH THE STARS & NEVER FORGET HOW SPECIAL U R !!!! GOD BLESS U....flowerforyou laugh love drinker :banana: drinks flowers

I wish you the best alsowaving waving

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/19/13 03:03 PM

Carold was involved in a rollover accident last night.frown

Ok Carold needs LOTS of prayers. She was injured quite badly. She was drug by the vehicle, and busted her head pretty good. She is coherent, I just spoke with her, but shes got alot of injuries. ohwell

So lets say lots of prayers for her please.:heart:

I am sorry to hear about your accident!! I am glad your doing betterwaving waving

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:59 PM
I am very sorry to hear about her:cry: :cry: she is in my thoughts and prayersflowers flowers

DanielG72's photo
Tue 06/18/13 10:53 AM

Why does a woman say that she wants a relationship & a good man, but when a good man approaches her, shes picky about it? "oh your not my type" or "oh well we can be friends" story of my life. I need a real woman who isnt so high maintinence

What do you expect that's a woman for you!!oops oops

DanielG72's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:59 AM

I'm a Chi town girl that loves my Blackhawks! Let's take game 3!

Apparently they didn't taken game 3 anywhereoops oops they could not even find the back of the net!!slaphead slaphead

DanielG72's photo
Tue 06/18/13 07:33 AM

Just curious how this will turn out :P

Very attractiveflowerforyou Beautiful smileblushing

DanielG72's photo
Tue 06/18/13 07:28 AM

Say something guys do i look horrible???

I think your very attractive, and have a beautiful smileflowerforyou blushing

DanielG72's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:23 AM
Edited by DanielG72 on Mon 06/17/13 11:23 AM
whoa whoa whoa What Does It Mean When A Woman Says No Man Can Break Her???surprised surprised surprised

DanielG72's photo
Thu 06/13/13 03:32 PM
How Do You Break Up With Someone And Still Let Them Down Gently???brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart tears tears tears

DanielG72's photo
Tue 06/11/13 01:14 PM
Edited by DanielG72 on Tue 06/11/13 01:15 PM
What Are Some Signs That Show Of A Troubled Relationship??surprised surprised surprised huh huh huh

DanielG72's photo
Thu 06/06/13 02:38 PM
Could Friendship Between A Man And Woman Develop Into Physical Attraction??flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing blushing blushing

DanielG72's photo
Wed 06/05/13 04:51 PM
Would You Stay With Someone If They Cheated On You???noway noway noway noway noway

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7