Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 09:11 PM
Thanks for that cheer!

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:27 AM
Edited by LoisBl on Tue 03/07/17 10:31 AM

Most men are sometimes very dangerous to be with....I guess if true love still exist on earth.

Yes.. yes.. we all suck. How about this.. why not defect to the "other side", since women understand each other soo much and men are such a pain in the a**.

You know, it is the difference between men and woman that women find soo attractive in the first place.

But then they want the man to change.. to conform to what they want.

real men don't conform.

So the search goes on.

None of us are perfect. We change to be happy with other people. Except I will not get out of bed to text anyone at 7 in the morning. Some changes are just too hard to make.

I am in my 50s. I know that you are going to be the same person tomorrow as you are today. At this point, what will I live with, what can I accept? I by myself, am bored. I want to meet someone who is not exactly like me, but close enough.
None of us are perfect.

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:25 AM

Serious guys like me are afraid of being used and finding miss wrong

Serious gals like me, are also afraid of being used, and finding Mr. Wrong. But maybe after sorting through all of the wrong guys, I will happen upon the right one.

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:23 AM

Most men are sometimes very dangerous to be with....I guess if true love still exist on earth.

True love means respect, understanding and service = worship.Unfortunately in modern society people are taught to use each other... but some exceptions could be :))) The question is - who's prepared to respect, understand and worship another person?

Please, I beg of you...don't worship me! And I promise I won't worship you either. I worship God, and am here looking to find someone who has similar views to mine.

But I agree that it is important to try to understand one another, and to respect them, and help if we can.

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:18 AM
The fellow I had been chatting with who lives in Georgia, has suddenly gone to Cyprus. It could be true, people do travel.

no photo
Tue 03/07/17 10:16 AM
I am also a little curious about my chances of finding a soulmate as a disabled person. It's just that there is a lot of stuff that I cannot do, and have lower limits than many people. But my heart, and my mind are as able as anyone's.

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 06:26 PM
I love small dogs, and have two Bichon Frises, and a Papillon mix.

no photo
Mon 03/06/17 05:39 PM
Edited by LoisBl on Mon 03/06/17 05:49 PM
What cha talking about Sugar? I'd rather have a sugar daddy than a gum drop.

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:51 PM
We are all related to immigrants, except for American Indians. And there is no problem with immigrants, just with illegal immigrants. I am sure that many legal immigrants feel the same way as many American citizens do. They went by the system, and waited in line......What right does anyone else have to jump ahead?

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:46 PM
At this point, all that we can do is accept that Trump is our president. It's perfectly legal to protest, but not to destroy property. I do wish that those celebrities who threatened to leave if he were elected would pack their bags and go, and stop whining.

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:38 PM
People on the internet. I have met some really fascinating folks through the forums.

no photo
Sat 02/25/17 05:38 PM
Edited by LoisBl on Sat 02/25/17 05:38 PM

no photo
Thu 02/23/17 11:04 AM
I am going to write a best selling book and BECOME famous!

no photo
Thu 02/23/17 11:04 AM
I am going to write a best selling book and BECOME famous!

no photo
Wed 02/22/17 01:53 PM
Oh? I don't agree. However, if you don't like me because I don't have a photo up, that's fine.

no photo
Wed 02/22/17 01:32 PM
Grace could be many different things at many different times. It can mean showing kindness, when none is expected or required.

no photo
Tue 02/21/17 08:25 AM
I'm old friends, and I still need help!

no photo
Tue 02/21/17 08:18 AM
I remind myself that I am OK by myself, and getting involved with the wrong person is so much worse than being alone.

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 02:01 PM
Agreed.

no photo
Sun 02/19/17 02:00 PM
Agreed.