Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Mon 04/16/18 11:00 AM
I am all for gun control....I control my gun!

The thing is that there are all sorts of gun control laws. Unfortunately, criminals do not follow the law!

Also, I notice that there are many cases where children get ahold of their parent's weapon. And there is something wrong with an adult who will leave their gun where it is accessible to someone else.

Mama got shot because she left her gun in her handbag, and her young in went in there searching for gum, or candy.

no photo
Mon 04/16/18 10:53 AM
Thanks! Yes, indeed! I will go out and celebrate!

Hope your BD is happy!

no photo
Mon 04/16/18 10:51 AM

oohh someone is having a bad hair day... just a guess cus can't tell from the bubble.

That's precisely why their photo is a bubble!

no photo
Mon 02/05/18 05:23 PM

where have u been lately?

I haven't been fortunate enough to go anywhere lately!

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 01:02 PM
I am a born again Christian with doubts.

I am going to try to do what I think is right, and treat everyone well. And also take care of myself!

An anarchist? Isn't that someone who does what they want to do despite the consequences?

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 12:58 PM

I would buy a house with it that is situated on a nice place, like a beach, where the weather is always nice. Perhaps I will also travel to some countries with the money. I always wanted to visit India, USA and Africa..

And I will donate some money to friends and family. :)

That sounds like almost exactly what I would do. I might give money to charities as well.

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 12:55 PM

I remember the IRS going after Christians and republicans several years ago. These government agencies don't seem to like conservatives!

no photo
Sat 02/03/18 12:50 PM

The DNC is broken if not broke!

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:24 PM
Good evening. I've come to suck your coffee!

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:22 PM
All in all it's just another brick in the wall!

I wonder what is going to happen to the USA. And I also wonder whether Trump's wall was more figurative than physical. Already many illegals are sorry they made the trip and are headed back home. Trump IS serious! And he's too crazy for people to want to **** with him!

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:17 PM
I have three cats, and three dogs. Two of the cats are about 14 months old, and from the same litter, so they spend most of their time playing with one another. It's great.

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:15 PM
My favorite breed would be whichever one is in my lap, right now a Bichon. I love small dogs. And this breed is so loving, and want nothing more than to please me.

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:13 PM

There is no joy in Mudville, Mighty Casey has struck out!

no photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:11 PM

No, they go on the bottom of your shoes and give you better traction. No spikes.

I have no clue... Lol

Duh.... ohwell

Don't remember the name of them, they're in the store here.

Looking for that and a decent size coffee mug.

So far, you are the most likely to find what you are looking for here! Have you tried Amazon?

no photo
Tue 08/15/17 11:21 AM
My late husband was my one and only. Waiting on my next husband.

no photo
Tue 08/15/17 11:09 AM

I have actually been reading more about this since having listened to a few different perspectives from some mormon friends

I believe the soul of the believer goes to be with God and the soul of the unbeliever does not( I am still not firm in where that soul actually resides during that time)

I believe after judgment, all souls are reunited with their body to face their final judgment/destination

What a horrible thing that will be for the fat and the ugly. I do believe in your first two statements, but I think that we will forever be separated from our physical bodies.

no photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:40 PM
Hi BF! Good to see you.

no photo
Fri 08/11/17 03:36 PM
Looking for a guy in north Georgia.

no photo
Fri 03/24/17 03:58 PM
We all have our limits, we are who we are. Some are looking for other people who can do what they can do, and some of us cannot. I took care of disabled people for many years, and life has not been fair that I am now disabled myself.

But I am still fairly self sufficient. I walk, and I talk. I can understand if someone needs their love to be able to do what they are doing.....and I wish that I could as well! But I can advertise my mind, and my heart, if not my ability to run, or to work. All in all, I am still the same person as I was before, just trying to deal with what life has given me.

Aren't we all?

no photo
Fri 03/24/17 03:48 PM
Edited by LoisBl on Fri 03/24/17 04:05 PM
Only American Indians were here many years ago. When the pilgrims arrived, there was room for immigrants. And I can't say that it was right for the Europeans and other immigrants to fight with the natives. But that is what humans do. We always seem to want more.

And in this day and age, we can not be sure that those who come from foreign lands are going to respect the law and those who are already here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11