Community > Posts By > LoisBl

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:28 AM
A Christian believes that there is forgiveness so they are at liberty to sin, but they also believe in the love of God and what He stands for and have accepted Him into their hearts so that the desire to sin is so much less. I do not want to do anything that my Father tells me not to do. He might forgive me but it would hurt His heart and this I do not want to do.

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:24 AM
I am living in the New Testament times. It is no longer appropriate to actually beat or harm a child. Creflo was abusing his daughter and acting out of anger and not love.

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:17 AM
It is not safe to have a wild animal as a pet. Sometimes they revert to their wild behavior and attack humans. Why take an animal out of its natural environment and subject it to a situation that is foreign?

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:12 AM
So sorry Krupa! That is the hardest part of having an animal in your life. They almost always die before you do! I understand. I have 3 little dogs now and the very thought of losing one is awful! You gave Black Betty a good home and were kind to her. You've done what you could, now try to get through the mourning and enjoy the memories. When you are ready, go find another dg to love.

Black Betty will never be replaced and I do believe that she will be waiting for you on the Rainbow Bridge.

no photo
Fri 07/13/12 08:07 AM
Could you pick her up and put her on the bed and just snuggle a while with her? Teach her that it is a safe place!

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 09:02 AM
A bagel with cream cheese and a cup of coffee

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 08:54 AM
Hot chocolate sounds good right about now!

no photo
Mon 07/09/12 08:53 AM
Falling over feet

no photo
Fri 06/22/12 02:25 PM
Y'all are making me hungry! Lime yogurt.

no photo
Fri 06/22/12 02:23 PM
I have heard that one way to repel varmints is making a circle around the area with human urine. Guys, get to work.

no photo
Fri 06/22/12 02:21 PM
Yes, I think that cloning results in exact physical copies. I might consider that if it were not so expensive.

no photo
Fri 06/22/12 02:19 PM
When they respond correctly they need to be reinforced with something that they really do like. Dry cat food worked for Napoleon when he learned a few commands. Josephine gives me dirty looks when I offer that to her and goes off in a huff!

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 10:23 AM

My brother's had grey hairs mixed in with his hair since he was 6, and my aunt went completely grey by the time she was 35, so.... smile and be happy that you're just starting to find the greys!!!

It's very distinguished happy

Yeah, but will it help me get laid??

Wait, did I just say that? oops

I can't believe you said that! You've got one of those streaks, and I don't mean gray!

no photo
Wed 06/13/12 10:31 AM
I didn't vote for Barack Hussein Obama because I didn't like his thought process. I won't vote for him now because I don't like his policies. Is he black? Big deal! He and the dimocrats are the ones who keep displaying racism.

no photo
Wed 06/13/12 10:25 AM
That sounds like fun! I don't have a trailer, but rode with my aunt and mom to Mexico when I was a young un.

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 05:03 PM

sad sad frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated NOBODY posted my OP!!!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated So here it is........

To all who come here...this room was created for ppl who were rejected from the ugly threads. However, ANYONE is welcome. Just please, no drama, be kind and have fun!

Liz

The ugly threads?

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 05:02 PM
Welcome to Singledom Alan!

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:25 PM
I think that it's time to go and to follow your soul!

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:17 PM

I love the squarks of the Crows..Perhaps that is how they mourn..

Nice write Sadie..:heart:

Thank you Ainjel, I am still with my Dad at Hospice. A beautiful garden here, had 4 that passed on today.

Hugs Sharris!

no photo
Tue 06/12/12 04:05 PM
Missmarian, I am glad that you are feeling better. It is OK to be sad. Just to let people know, I would have smooshed Miss Muffet's spider!