Community > Posts By > daddydg_2000

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:05 AM
Honestly.. between inactive profiles and not so truthful pics(you know what I mean) I have discounted this site as a dating website and just get on here to meet cool people.

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:58 AM
So how do we get past the fact that almost every girl I look at on here has been inactive for a month or more?

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 02/24/10 09:52 AM
I like that approach and if nothing else she would walk away with a smile!

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 02/24/10 07:19 AM
You hear about pick up lines and buying a girl a drink but today tell the truth. A guy notices you and really wants to get your number.. what is the best combination of words he should use to ensure success?

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:25 PM
The first thing you must do, and I speak from experience is remove her # from your phone to eliminate any temptation to drunk dial.. you still might but its harder to dial actual #'s when you are drunk..lol

Second thing.. remove her from all of your social online pages.. seeing a picture and a status updated by her saying " I had a great date last night" just might ruin your night.

Third thing... take this time to find yourself.. what you like.. itls all about you so live it up.. walk around the house naked..ask a random woman out just to have company..find a hobby.. not a rebound.

Single life can be great.. and it is the moment you realize that you dont NEED someone else to make you happy!

Just remember a man with a broken heart has only 2 true friends.. God and fishing.

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:39 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone and I have sent out many emails to no avail.. I just don't get it! You would think that a guy with no kids, a great job, and a great sense of humor would fair a little better on a dating website..lol

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 02/23/10 05:34 AM
I am being viewed many times but for some reason I am not getting replies. Also. I notice that several women view me first and do not say hello. What am I doin wrong?

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:12 AM

Why is it that most of my friend's wives admit to having some sort of crush or fantasy involving me? This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and I need some advice on how to stop it!

Do unmarried women not admit they have a crush on you??
Are you trying to say it is only married women??
Where is your date when you go to functions with your male friends and thier wives??
Hmmmmm.....some unanswered parts here what

Well.. I am a little old school in that I will not just take date after date to meet my friends. She has to be pretty special to make it to that level. I used to but the kids kept calling them by different names and asking where " whats her name" is. lol i realized that I should probably not bring them around till I found a good one anymore.

daddydg_2000's photo
Wed 09/16/09 05:11 AM

Why is it that most of my friend's wives admit to having some sort of crush or fantasy involving me? This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and I need some advice on how to stop it!

Do unmarried women not admit they have a crush on you??
Are you trying to say it is only married women??
Where is your date when you go to functions with your male friends and thier wives??
Hmmmmm.....some unanswered parts here what

Well.. I am a little old school in that I will not just take date after date to meet my friends. She has to be pretty special to make it to that level. I used to but the kids kept calling them by different names and asking where " whats her name" is. lol i realized that I should probably not bring them around till I found a good one anymore.

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:35 PM
Thanks everyone.. awesome advice!!

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:27 PM
Thanks everyone.. awesome advice!!

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:26 PM

I didn't see it Kim, didn't mean to repeat it sweets...

rofl rofl rofl rofl

not your fault my dear. tongue2

I am sorry.. i didnt see it either!

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:23 PM
I am gonna try the oh barf thing.. that is too funny! Thanks alot

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:21 PM

guess i.m weird... ehbigsmile

Yes you are sir.. yet quite funny!

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:18 PM

They are late 20s to early 30s
bet ya its cuz they arent happy and ure single...i messed around with a married woman. biggest mistake of my life. no. it wasnt. it was hers. ya know what i mean? my advice? have your fun. smile. realize they think youre either smart funny cute or a good guy but leave it at that. cuz nothin good can come from it

Maybe it is all four?..lol

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:16 PM

if they are serious then the only thing you can do is tell them it makes you uncomfortable.. If it doesn't stop after that then tell them if it doesn't stop you will tell your friend and if it doesn't stop after that then you'll have to tell or walk away...

The truth is **** happens and it sucks but there aren't many more answers.. unfortunately, we have to deal with situations we'd rather not at times...

If they are really interested and not just messing with you, they'll do it again and eventually cheat on your friends.. Unless of course they think they're innocently getting off on flirting with you...

You have some good ammo girl!
You may be right.. because they are comfortable with me and they know I would never jeapordize a marriage they say and do things to me that they would never ordinarily do?

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:12 PM
And there is no way our friendship will ever be like it is now if I tell the guys.. things will just change.

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:07 PM

I'm just thinking that a "crush" isn't sleeping with anyone or saying they want to.. Did you ever stop to think that 1) the grass always looks greener but they don't necessarily want to hop the fence or 2) maybe you do things around them that they wish their husband did and crush on "that" aspect of your personality or 3) maybe they're just saying it to make you feel good b/c they feel sorry for you that your single... Just some thoughts....

I did think of that.. good suggestion. And I thought that maybe that was the case.. until..
until one of them told me that she got her hair done "for" me and the other texted me and the first sentence was " I dreamed about you last night"
Both instances gave me an indescribable icky feeling.

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:03 PM
Is anyone gonna offer a real solution that does not involve sex or losing my friends?

daddydg_2000's photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:02 PM
Is anyone gonna offer a real solution that does not involve sex or losing my friends?

Previous 1 3 4 5