Community > Posts By > CyPoet

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:56 PM

moved 3127 miles to be closer ohwell

I'm sorry to hear that you went through an experience like that.That's terrible sweetheart{{{bear~hug}}}.And to think I actually felt a bit of self pity due to 2 failed attempts at LDR'S.Lessons learned & will never be repeated most certainly.Your post also serves as a reminder to many that there are others who have had to deal w/ much worse consequences not to mention expenses.My thoughts.strength & love sent your way my dear friend.
{{{{Kat}}}}:smile: :heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 04:17 PM

Yippie..
#2 Post

Stroke!:tongue: Post! :smile: Stroke!:tongue: Post! :smile: laugh

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 03:58 PM

the bar was in brandon and she looked like she could run a freight train onto a dirt roadlaugh

whoa rofl

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 03:46 PM

just need to come on here and cocksmack a bish with some good topics and some witty retorts.

so when are you going to start?

laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 03:04 PM

spock Hmmm!so what exactly are your intentions once you've handcuffed yourself to this woman whom abandoned your daughter?whoa
just yell at her....she deserves it...who abandons there 2 year old daughter!!!!!

1)Yelling is totally unnecessary & is a poor substitute for communication btw.whoa
2)Why would you need to handcuff yourself to her to have this yelling spree?spock
3)Are you wearing pants in your default pic?laugh
1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol 4. thank god i wasnt handcuffed to you..lol

laugh So then she's screaming,kicking,crying & delivers a hard slap across your face and says let me go you foul mouthed beast.Oh! and the cops are on their way there.What's next?spock
lol....i guess run back to my garden!...you sure like to rain on my parade!..lol

So then the moral of this story is to never handcuff yourself to your X to settle a dispute.Here's why.Police are responding to a domestic dispute in progress.2 rookie officers enter the back of the property w/ guns drawn & itchy trigger fingers due to the shouting & swearing which=violent situation.whoa

They look at distraught woman who is shaking,crying,scared & has handcuffs dangling from her wrist.Next comes the shout"Freeze dirtball" w/ their guns pointed at you.Of course you drop the pruning shears and assume the position.Then the subsequent arrest;(
laugh :tongue: laugh drinker

laugh you're just a shining ray of sunshine there Cy :tongue:

{{{Sherrie}}}:wink: :tongue: flowers I could just tell from the onset that this thread was going to be especially fun:)p.s.You missed my prev.quote sweetie in D & R.he-he.:wink:
http://mingle2.com/topic/show/288668?page=4

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:38 AM
:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 09:35 AM

thank you cy...i appreciate the kindness.

i uploaded another if you are interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-9odQVbBGY

Wow!kc;)Simply amazing indeed.I remember reading & commenting on this particular write.Although hearing your words come to life is an entirely new level.A refreshing & enjoyable experience.Godspeed!Cy;)

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:57 AM
sad2

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:36 AM
:tongue: :heart: :tongue: drinker

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:22 AM

I don't know whether to laugh at the thread or feel sorry for the OP. This thread was to welcome a new member...but then turned into a whole comedy act. Or is it an act? what Quite entertaining for my Saturday morning.

But to the OP, welcome to the site. This is what you'll find when you join in the forums. Have fun? Oh yes! You'll make friends, and you may find that special someone. Best wishes.

{{{:wink:}}}G'morn.Perhaps homeslice will be asking next"how does the pie taste like"? laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:13 AM
slaphead laugh

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:05 AM
Well done my friend.This certainly raises the bar within our sacred forum.As slow mentioned above,I would like to experiment w/ this type of format likewise.A true enhancement of our often mere text words seeking comprehension from the readers.Bravo!kc.Godspeed!Cy;)

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:50 AM

shower...5 minutes or less

gender...male

i find your specific request to refrain from any sort of perverted response to be highly discriminatory to those of us who just simply can not help it. you can bet i will file a formal complaint with the ADA....

:banana: laugh drinker laugh :banana:

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:37 AM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:31 AM

Cypoet how intresting lol

G'morn{{{k~k}}}laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 06:12 AM
Hmmmm!Well I live in the forest naturally although I travel to the wood-line frequently to observe & study human behavior.:tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:28 PM

spock Hmmm!so what exactly are your intentions once you've handcuffed yourself to this woman whom abandoned your daughter?whoa
just yell at her....she deserves it...who abandons there 2 year old daughter!!!!!

1)Yelling is totally unnecessary & is a poor substitute for communication btw.whoa
2)Why would you need to handcuff yourself to her to have this yelling spree?spock
1.ya it is because i wont hit her 2.so she couldnt run from me 3.yes i am...lol 4. thank god i wasnt handcuffed to you..lol

laugh So then she's screaming,kicking,crying & delivers a hard slap across your face and says let me go you foul mouthed beast.Oh! and the cops are on their way there.What's next?spock
lol....i guess run back to my garden!...you sure like to rain on my parade!..lol

So then the moral of this story is to never handcuff yourself to your X to settle a dispute.Here's why.Police are responding to a domestic dispute in progress.2 rookie officers enter the back of the property w/ guns drawn & itchy trigger fingers due to the shouting & swearing which=violent situation.whoa

They look at distraught woman who is shaking,crying,scared & has handcuffs dangling from her wrist.Next comes the shout"Freeze dirtball" w/ their guns pointed at you.Of course you drop the pruning shears and assume the position.Then the subsequent arrest;(
laugh :tongue: laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 10:00 PM

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:37 PM

no photo
Fri 11/05/10 09:25 PM
whoa Hey!I told him to ease up on that ganja consumption.laugh

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next