Community > Posts By > CyPoet

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 07:29 AM
He said firsteval=he-he.j/t:tongue: Oh!& umm...ostentatious behavior makes me neurotic.Welcome!btw Godspeed!Cy :smile: drinker

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:33 AM
Most researchers believe that people who are blind from birth or who become blind in infancy do not see in their dreams.They do not retain visual imagery because it was never acquired in the first place.However,those blinded in childhood,adolescence, young adulthood,or afterwards usually do see in their dreams."They often retain visual imagery in their waking life and in their dreams.Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:23 AM
Hmmmmm!Well speaking for myself & my doppelganger Mr.Bear this site is simply bearific.:tongue: laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:12 PM
1 putty-tat.Princess aka "pretty princess".She's my spoiled baby:)
Meow!

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 07:36 PM
Mmmmmmm!Fresh meat.Let's do this for life is too short.:wink:

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 06:56 PM
Welcome!:)Yes!it does feel harder at times indeed.:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 05:42 PM

role-playing, healthy fantasizing, sexual games, can all be part of a healthy, monogomous relationship. the KEYWORD being healthy..communication is a must and both parties must be in on and agree to what is happening...

if you need to fantasize about someone else when you are with your partner, then surley it doesnt take a PhD to realize you have some issues...

I agree with the first part, and disagree with the second. There have been way to many studies showing men and women in healthy relationships fantasize, as you stated in the first part. There have also been plenty of studies showing that men and women fantasize without telling each other, and it's not uncommon.

My sediments exactly.I have read several articles to support the complete opposite of the second comment.In fact it is documented as healthy & completely normal.I've read this also in one of my textbooks from my psychology course.Godspeed!Cy :smile:

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:54 PM

I once read this story that there was a la party going on around 2 am by a cementary. A guy was trying to convince some other guys to go over there and touch a tombstone. All of them were to scared to do the job. A woman over heard the conversation and chuckled then she voluntered. All of the guys were shocked! So one of the guys said (ok but so we know that you were there you are going to have to nail a red scarf on the tombstone you touched. She smiled and said "no problem" once was at the tombstone her body started to chill and she began to slowly sink in the horrifying enviroment. She imidiatly grabed the scarf and started to nail it as fast as she could. Then she ran with all of her might only to find out that something was holding her back! She screamed for help but no one could hear her.......In the moarining she was found dead right next to the tombstone from a heart attack....she had nailed part of her bottom dress in the tombstone right next to the scarf without realzing it...

And to think that a simple wardrobe malfunction could have saved this brave soul from her untimely departure.laugh devil Tell us another story Johnny.devil drinker
rofl lmao fortunately none of my wardrobe malufunctions have been quite that dire

(altoh' the zipper on my slacks broke in the middle of an interview Saturday, and several years ago my dress almost fell off during a job interview for National City Bank:laughing: )

That's hilarious.laugh Can you imagine someone catching them moments on their cell phone?:tongue: I have this wardrobe malfunction gif.I'd like to show you but it would get pulled quickly & a warning.whoa It's a riot though.laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 04:23 PM

I once read this story that there was a la party going on around 2 am by a cementary. A guy was trying to convince some other guys to go over there and touch a tombstone. All of them were to scared to do the job. A woman over heard the conversation and chuckled then she voluntered. All of the guys were shocked! So one of the guys said (ok but so we know that you were there you are going to have to nail a red scarf on the tombstone you touched. She smiled and said "no problem" once was at the tombstone her body started to chill and she began to slowly sink in the horrifying enviroment. She imidiatly grabed the scarf and started to nail it as fast as she could. Then she ran with all of her might only to find out that something was holding her back! She screamed for help but no one could hear her.......In the moarining she was found dead right next to the tombstone from a heart attack....she had nailed part of her bottom dress in the tombstone right next to the scarf without realzing it...

And to think that a simple wardrobe malfunction could have saved this brave soul from her untimely departure.laugh devil Tell us another story Johnny.devil drinker

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:53 AM
Who would have thought the world could end
Make believe was to defend
Another day
Another year
Against the multitudes of fear

As heaven lost it's will to kill
Since the day our earth stood still
Another dance
Another swirl
Defiling every boy and girl

Our world is coming down
I see the signs
They're all around
All around
Like footprints on the ground

Our world is coming down
I see the signs
They're all around
All around

An infant cradling in the dirt
In spite of those who gave her birth
Lucifer
Is gaining Earth
The sacrifice has lost its worth

Crucified upon a screen
Death becomes a picture dream
Another lie
Another stone
To push us further down below

Our world is coming down
I see the signs
They're all around
All around

Our world is coming down
I see the signs
They're all around
All around
ohwell Godspeed!Cy :smile:

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:27 AM
Hey!I'm all for some intensity during foreplay & lovemaking however I'll avoid the specifics because the thread would be diverted to the I & S forum w/a quickness.:tongue: devil
So on another note then I'd highly recommend Dean Koontz"Intensity"whoa scared

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:15 AM

I like fisting little racoons

laugh :tongue: laugh drinker

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 08:41 AM
Undeniably pleasurable for both concerned although sadly I must say that my words fell upon a deaf ear in past.There lies no ill feelings or regret for I've learned to move forward & grow.It is imperative that you choose your significant other wisely.Godspeed!Cy

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:34 AM
whoa

no photo
Sun 11/07/10 03:14 AM
Accueillir!le saut dans le forums.Au revoir!:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:37 PM

I might like to handcuff a few pitchfork bigsmile

Ditto!:wink: devil :tongue: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:59 PM

Oh!yeah!well I should let U know then that I tied this cherry stem into a knot w/ my tongue.laugh So you just think of that as you drift off into a restless slumber this eve.Nope!too late to change your mind.laugh Welcome!btw.:smile: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:42 PM
Welcome!:)

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 07:05 PM

no photo
Sat 11/06/10 05:44 PM
I carry you with me,
A ghost inside
And in these shattered arms
You're still alive.
I carry you with me,