Community > Posts By > lilott

lilott's photo
Sun 01/03/16 12:14 PM
Good for them. It's about time someone fights back against a corrupt government.

lilott's photo
Sun 01/03/16 12:10 PM

( I imagine the distinction between militant and terrorist must have to do with civilian lives taken)

Law enforcement agencies are remaining mum about plans to end militiamen's occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters.

A splinter group of militia in town to support a local ranching family took over the federal office Saturday afternoon in a development that stunned the community and visiting militia.

Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward said in a statement late Saturday that "a collective effort from multiple agencies is currently working on a solution."

Here's a summary of key elements of this unfolding story:
http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/militia_continue_occupation_of.html

lilott's photo
Sat 10/31/15 02:36 PM
I haven't used an alarm clock in many years. That's the great thing about being retired.

lilott's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:32 AM
You really need to watch Fox news as they tell the truth

lilott's photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:30 AM
What's wrong here is that you watch CNN.

lilott's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:43 PM
What is a Min Pin?

lilott's photo
Mon 07/27/15 10:48 AM
Being that warp 1 is 1.9 times the speed of light then warp 10 would get us there real quick

lilott's photo
Mon 07/27/15 10:46 AM

I am not sure if anyone has posted about this yet but apparently they have discovered a planet similar to earth 1400 light years away.

I had a little odd thinking to myself and came up with an idea.

Apparently so I am told scientists reckon that they are about 10 years away from making immortality a reality. This however I thought I'd use as part of a plot for story of a possible way to get there.

So lets say we can create a ship that travels the speed of light and that we put 2 couples on the ship (4 people in case anyones maths is off) and send it towards this new planet. Just imagine how chaotic it would be on the ship. The two couples are to allow reproduction and hopefully prevent incest by breeding one couples offspring with the other couples. The "bus" stops in 1400 years time which is enough time to go mad. However consider that breeding does occur, it wouldn't take too long into the journey for the ship to become overcrowded. I think what would also be interesting is part way through the journey another ship stops by and ask if they want to come aboard because in 1400 years it could be possible that they invent a new ship that could reach this planet quicker than the one they already launched. Besides by the time you get their the planet may have evolved a bit more.

Also I have had this thought too. If we finally make it and reach a planet that has some degree of civilised life lets say our planet only 200 years ago. So we reach this planet, how do you approach? Do you invade and kill because your weapons and technology are far superior and conquer the planet that way. Do you negiotiate and try to coexist with the species already living their. Do you use strategy and send "UFO's" to pick up random specimens for tests until you create a disease they are weak to and spread this disease through their planet wiping them out?

Just thought I'd get other peoples minds going, hopefully outside the box. I'm not saying any of this is possible but I'm asking what if....

lilott's photo
Tue 06/02/15 11:33 AM

how abt you guyzz

Life's GREAT

lilott's photo
Sat 10/04/14 06:47 PM
WE need to get rid of that idiot in the white house asap!!

lilott's photo
Fri 09/26/14 03:20 PM
Time to arm yourselves everybody.

lilott's photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:20 PM
I think I'm independent although in my state there is no such thing so I'm unaffiliated

lilott's photo
Tue 09/23/14 07:17 PM

I think it's sick.

all depends on the age difference
and the age of the 2
me lady is 30 i am 43 <shrug>
i see nothing sick about it really
but same token a 13 year old and a 26 year old i would have a problem with <shrug>
same age diff but a big thought in general
The problem comes from 20 something wanting to hook up with me. I'm 68

lilott's photo
Tue 09/23/14 04:41 PM
I think it's sick.

lilott's photo
Sun 09/21/14 09:44 AM

Ramadan is like ordinary other month of year we used to fasting and working Sir :smile:
And killing?

lilott's photo
Sat 09/20/14 07:48 AM
There's a lot of people from Europe here. It's just a matter of finding them.

lilott's photo
Thu 09/18/14 07:25 PM

Does anybody even use this site
At least you are a Bronco fan.

lilott's photo
Thu 09/11/14 01:05 PM

we are a society of the wealthy, by the wealthy , and for the wealthy

we do get crumbs sometimes though, so its better than nothing laugh

we can always eat cake!!!
So wrong.

lilott's photo
Sun 08/31/14 09:19 PM