Community > Posts By > lilott

lilott's photo
Wed 01/01/14 12:51 PM
Me too but I've done that for 19 years so it doesn't bother me.

lilott's photo
Tue 12/31/13 12:47 PM

I keep the same resolution every year. Not to make any.
No room for improvement?
It's only because I know I won't keep any resolutions.

lilott's photo
Tue 12/31/13 11:37 AM
I keep the same resolution every year. Not to make any.

lilott's photo
Mon 12/30/13 07:12 PM
Have no idea what that is.

lilott's photo
Mon 12/30/13 09:39 AM
A&W, summer.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/29/13 12:47 PM
There are such things as girls.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/28/13 09:42 AM
I wonder how long it will be before they have "back rooms" to sell other stuff.

lilott's photo
Wed 12/25/13 10:27 AM
It would help if you spoke English instead of that gibberish.

lilott's photo
Mon 12/23/13 09:31 PM
Maintenance dude.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/21/13 01:01 PM

pagan times ... Let's say time of Robin Hood. Not sure what century that's supposed to be exactly?
The dresses, nature, freedom,,, sigh ...

Then again, those days weren't particularly fun either, no proper healthcare, ppl dying young, religion dictating life, not even having the freedom to choose your own religion, the way women were treated, getting burnt at the stake, stoned or quartered ...

I think I'm just gonna stay where I am right now. :angel:

The fifties, huh ... You couldn't even watch Elvis shake his thing on telly then. shades
Nope, I'm staying here where I can watch Elvis or anyone shake anything if I choose to.
You're wrong about Elvis cause he appeared on the Ed Sullivan show in 1957 cause I was there.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/21/13 12:59 PM
Pre 1840's cause that's the way we should all live.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/21/13 09:15 AM
To be in bed by 11:00 pm.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/21/13 09:14 AM
Same as in years past...I won't make any resolutions cause I couldn't keep them anyway.

lilott's photo
Thu 12/19/13 08:46 PM
I'm retired and living on social security only and I'm making more than when I was working.

lilott's photo
Tue 12/17/13 08:43 PM
Amen.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:49 PM
They're only telling the truth.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/15/13 02:42 PM

Behind the Irony Curtain With the Obama Haters

��Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.��

~Jedi Philosopher and Teacher, Yoda

There'��s a very particular definition of communist�� and ��American�� at work here ��and it'��s always been beyond irony. It'��s impossible to own, being self-owning, solipsistic, tautological, and f'��d up. The mental progression goes a little like this:

1) Anything not conservative (Republican) is communist.

2) Communism is Un-American.

3) If it'��s not American, it'��s crap.

4) I don'��t want to be crap.

5) So I should continue hating Communists to earn valuable points.

6) Useful against cognitive dissonance, challenged authority, or the grey. Wherever American values are sold!

Now, I could be accused of over-simplifying, but I think I might be on to something, especially since I'��m into the third-beer part of the evening. Here'��s one for you:

Woman Tells Police Being a Republican Should Keep Her Out of Jail

That’s pretty much the whole story. It implies a belief that simply being Republican is ipso facto law-abiding, sober and good. Which��.meh.

How else to explain the double standard regarding ACORN and Nathan Sproul? ACORN was gone long before 2012, whilst Sproul was a known voter registration cheat in 2008, and yet was still active in 2012.

Why the difference? Because ACORN was Communists. How do you know? They allegedly supported Obama. QED. (Alinsky!) Sproul may be a cheat, but he'��s a cheat who has worked for John McCain and Mitt Romney'��s campaigns. Ergo, not a communist. See? He will also work for Allen West when he runs for president in 2016, see if he doesn’t.

Why am I worked up over this? I guess it'��s because of things like the Man in the Racist T-Shirt and the shooting at the Obama campaign office in Denver. These things are being done by people smug in the certitude that they are good people and Obama is not an American, somehow.

The fellow wearing that shirt thinks you LIE-berals are denying him the 1st Amendment if you call his shirt racist, which is the very worst thing you can call someone, next to calling them a liar (while somehow actually being a racist or lying is ultimately….not deemed so bad, I guess).

And the dumbass who fired on an Obama campaign office probably thinks he'��s made a stand against Communism, not fully aware that the Cold War is over and capitalism mostly won, while he is actually like some desert island-stranded kamikazee still fighting WWII twenty years out of date.

I'��m not even entirely sure what ��Tears Down this Wall (means)��. My only good weapon is snark. But sometimes trying to snark on these people is like kicking a sick kitten. I feel bad. My shoes feel dirty. And I don’t know what I accomplished at all, at all.

I'��m going to blame Fox News for most of it though. Like the no-good Communist Obot I am.

http://www.rumproast.com/index.php/site/comments/behind_the_irony_curtain_with_the_obama_haters/

there is an accompanying video on the site which is being referenced,

I have edited (made corrections to spelling), for easier reading,, this guy was drinking but still rather rational,,lol
Blaming Fox News is like blaming Bush for Obozocare.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:52 AM
Revolution is coming.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/15/13 08:16 AM
Yep, revolution is coming.

lilott's photo
Fri 12/13/13 01:09 PM
Of course it's different it's not on the flatlands. Colorado is the highest state in the union.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25