Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:10 AM
Favorite, Thomas Jefferson

I just had the pleasure of watching my least favorite & his father leave the Capitol.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 10:07 AM

Most fav - Woodrow Wilson

Least fav - Benjamin Franklin

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Franklin was never president

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:39 AM
The Star Spangled Banner.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:35 AM
*sigh*

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:31 AM
Bosc pears are a favorite of mine. Make sure they are ripe,they will be soft & will spoil quickly, so only buy a few at a time.

Sweet potatoes are good baked, you can do it in the microwave just like white potatoes.

It's hard to get good friut this time of year, so if you are dissapointed in something try it again when it's in season.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:23 AM
I'm packing some sandwiches & grapes.

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:17 AM
"Fine weather we're having,I hear you're going to take a trip."bigsmile

no photo
Tue 01/20/09 12:11 AM
To me freedom means living with as little interference as possible, being able to travel without restriction or curfews, speak your mind, live the lifestyle you choose as long as you are harming no one else. This should include the right to create your own means of support & shelter without fear of government intervention & excess taxation. Your freedom should never infringe on someone elses, & I think the primary role of government is to protect the people's freedom & set boundries to prevent expoitation. When government is restricting freedom rather than supporting it, it's time for new government.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:15 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Mon 01/19/09 11:16 PM

To me it's still married. And since I have old school thinking, in a way I can see it as cheating as well. I know that's a bit of a stretch. However, there's nothing wrong with making friends that just so happen to start dating as soon as the divorce is final!

So it it about a piece of paper or the intent?

How can it be cheating if we don't live together anymore and have no intent of ever living together again?

If the intent is what counts & not the paper,then why did you get married in the first place?

I am an atheist & do not believe in marriage myself, yet I respect the marriage contract.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 11:06 AM
Obama is going to be president of the US, not the world. I hope he concentrates on getting our country straighted out 1st.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 09:38 AM
Sure, I have & would again. I love kids.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GDioOjmLA

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:23 AM
I agree.The little gel & seed filled chambers look like they are still trying to grow together,fill in, like the finished tomato should be more solid.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 08:10 AM
Health care is a privlege? Does this mean agree with us or suffer & die?

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:53 AM
That's great!

"you scared of snakes?"
"no I'm just quick"laugh

"If we had bologna during the cival war, we'd have won"laugh

The music was good!

Thanks for sharing.

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 07:40 AM

The only good thing Bush ever did was be such a terrible president that people would actually vote in a black man

:angry: huh slaphead
AND, UM, HAPPY MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY TO YOU!!! waving :thumbsup:

Best wishes to Obama. May he do a great job for such a daunting task ahead!! :thumbsup:

I said voting in a black man was a good thing..

Yes I took Dan's comment to mean that President Bush was so horrible that EVEN a conservative American public would vote in a black man as a President for the FIRST time in history. Is that how you meant the comment Dan? Thats how I interpreted it. Everyone calm down. Take a deep breath. bigsmile

That's how I understood it, I didn't see it as a racist remark at all, I have said it in another thread.
Bush's legacy is Obama. People hate him so much, they were willing to give a black man a chance.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:42 PM
My instincts are good, they are usually right, the problem is that I havn't wanted to accept the truth. Men only want me to take care of them until they find someone "better". Now that I have accepted the truth, I need to get used to being alone.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 10:02 AM
Edited by littleredhen on Sun 01/18/09 10:08 AM
That's so sad.

After reading stuff like this why will some people still try drugs?

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:53 AM
Someone remembering my birthday would be nice.

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 09:24 AM
No, that's why I am 1400 miles away from them! They can't blame me for everything now.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25