Community > Posts By > littleredhen

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:29 PM
Stability

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:27 PM
I don't have a signifigant other. I have a mutual match, but we all know how that goes!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:25 PM

Duh duh duh duh duh...dum dum dee dum dum dee dum!

laugh I love his little belly button!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:21 PM
Do you mean exes Mirror?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:19 PM
3. Do any of us really have financial stability at this time?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:12 PM
I guess not!laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:09 PM
Mirror!! Heel!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:07 PM
Hi, how ya doing tonight?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 07:54 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/17/09 07:55 PM
He sounds like a prince to me Eileen.

[the biker]

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:38 PM
I wish I had a boyfriend or kids to bake cookies for right now .sad I guess I could make treats for Olive & the cats.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:25 PM

All alone here I wish I had some kids to cook for & play board games with.

I wonder how much it would cost to mail you a couple??? I'll even send the Monopoly.

Kidding of course!!

My Bf and I have kids so often that we've only really been out on a couple of "dates" alone. I'd love to give him a special little romantic picnic sometime just to show him more of that side of things. We both love the kids around but some alone time once in awhile is good too.

I can imagine. I'd babysit for you if I was closer.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:23 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/17/09 06:26 PM

Don't get me wrong...I don't think kids should be unaccountable.

Like the last poster said...give the parents a chance to come in. Some will counter rightfully that parents might not step up or worse might not care to show up. I won't argue that many parents abdicate parental responsibility and then cry foul when other adults step in. We all know it happens.

So, here's what I think would be right in this situation. Physically supervise the child, call in the parents and then have an officer of the same sex conduct a search of it is deemed necessary.

Opening the door to allow school officials to strip search children at their discretion based on hearsay or random observations is...well scary.

I can't see that happening to my kid, she was writing letters to the editor & speaking at a county commisoner's meeting at 10. They wouldn't DARE do that to her, because they know she & I would NEVER let it go. She told me her teachers were afraid of me. She's only 26 now & editing for the Baltimore Sun.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:18 PM
All alone here I wish I had some kids to cook for & play board games with.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:16 PM

Think outside the thermometer... picnics do not always have to be outdoors.

Fireplace, blanket... c'mon people. Work with me here.

OK Fireplace, blanket,...

... hot dogs to cook on skewers, baked beans, marshmallows & chocolate covered graham crackers, coffee w/kalua

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:07 PM

When help doesn't help

Good answer. I have reached that point with a friend of mine. She just told me she's pregnant AGAIN. She's seperated, living with her husband's uncle, already has 2 kids; niether she nor either father has a job, & they don't believe in birth control. I give up. I am convinced that she's determined to self destruct.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:02 PM
It's 5 degrees here, thinking about a picnic is nice.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 06:00 PM
Anytime Heather.:smile:

But we can leave out the romantic part ok? You're cute, but not my type.laugh

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:52 PM

Alrighty, I scrolled back through the last 20 pages in this category and can't find a post to answer my question. I do apologize if this has been discussed before, but...

If you were planning a romantic picnic, what would be on your menu? Besides your date ;)

Fresh french bread, red wine, iced tea, sliced cheeses & salami or summer sausage, marinated articoke hearts or a potato or pasta salad, fresh fruit, & brownies or cookies.

outdone again...rant

I don't think so, I liked your idea!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:50 PM
Welcome Moonandstars,flowerforyou I just posted in your picnic thread.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:49 PM
Edited by littleredhen on Sat 01/17/09 05:52 PM

Alrighty, I scrolled back through the last 20 pages in this category and can't find a post to answer my question. I do apologize if this has been discussed before, but...

If you were planning a romantic picnic, what would be on your menu? Besides your date ;)

Fresh french bread, red wine, iced tea, sliced cheeses & salami or summer sausage, marinated artichoke hearts or a potato or pasta salad, fresh fruit, & brownies or cookies.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25