Community > Posts By > garterfreak

garterfreak's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:03 AM
Oh come now and be a good sport...... At least you can save time running back and forth to the bathroom.

garterfreak's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:02 AM

^ I had a similar proposition from a man. He is sweet, complimentary, worships me, intelligent, affluent. So what's wrong this time? He wants me to dominate him, cuckold him, as he termed it, with other men, and here's where it gets really depressing. He is interested in tasting my golden showers. Should I still give him a chance or is he too far off the deep end? ill

garterfreak's photo
Wed 05/27/15 07:00 AM
Only my opinion but perhaps you have been dealing with boys rather than men?
No, I'm not talking about ropes, whips, chains and floggers ... sorry!

What I am talking about, is a type of man. A strong, empowered man who knows what he wants and wouldn't be deterred by a strong empowered, but sassy, bratty woman. The kind of guy that could easily handle and deal with such a woman. And that's basically the Dom kind of guy.
So someone who'd like and appreciate that kind of woman, so he wouldn't tire of her being that way. He'd enjoy it. Would simply chuckle and let her stew in it for a while or if it starts to bother him, give her a good erm... well, you know. Spanking and a bit more :angel:

May all sound a bit weird to some ... but I'm so independent and strong that I am beginning to wonder that maybe I'm just never going to find the man for me. So far never met a man that can handle me. And no, I'm not an awfully difficult person, just that I'm strong and independent. Yet I crave to find a man that can handle me.
I'd need someone that entices me, captivates me, so much so that I would want to make time for him. And a 'normal' average man doesn't do that for me. ohwell Would basically require a man who's stronger than me. (GOD that would irritate the chit out of me, lol, but it is what I need)

I'm beginning to think I'm doomed.

Wondering how many other women are 'struggling' with the same thing?

garterfreak's photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:57 AM
Huge difference between 'dirty talk' and 'erotica'. I happen to enjoy both...but that's just me. So fire away Ladies, let your minds wander down to the gutter and give it too me!!!pitchfork

garterfreak's photo
Wed 05/27/15 06:50 AM
I knew someone would get around to my kind sooner or later....

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 09:30 AM
Still had all my hair

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 09:27 AM
Lovely day for a few cocktails and conversation. Any takers, ladies?

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:53 AM
Hate takes too much effort

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:48 AM
Sid Vicious

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:39 AM
Even against doors

garterfreak's photo
Fri 05/22/15 06:31 AM
I just have to believe there are attractive mature women in Chicagoland seeking a little spice in their life?

garterfreak's photo
Sat 04/04/15 12:20 PM
Only my opinion but when did we start negotiating anything with terror groups? In this case it's worse seeing that we are speaking about an entire country who openly wants Israel and America removed from the map.
What happened to this country.....people have very short memories. Again, only my opinion

garterfreak's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:54 AM
Sure why not, bras must be horrible in hot weather.

garterfreak's photo
Sat 04/04/15 11:28 AM
Is it just me or am I losing it? I sent a message to someone and my message appears in my inbox? Can anyone fill me in....many thanks.