Community > Posts By > heb4u

heb4u's photo
Thu 07/19/12 08:11 PM
your loss . Both of those programs cant compare, and do as good as Bitdefender. Really if u have vista the problem is the os dont be short sighted.
Really think of the source- not reliable at all . Dell techs whatever.
malwarebytes is good ,but cant do what bitdefender can . That crappy pos superantispyware never was good. Spybot search and destroy is still better then that so is spywqreblaster.

Summary:
Get bitdefender and be best protected. Yes, they have a free online scan and a free version.
Then get ccleaner. it has been know to get rid of spyware and malware and trojans.

heb4u's photo
Thu 07/19/12 02:34 AM

thanks before u do make sure u use a cd that doesn't reinstall to the factory defaults aka a pure win cd. email me using my user name and add at y a h o o dot c o m
Im actually having a nice laptop sent to me from the amazing Mr. Totage, when he buys a new one.

He offered it on this thread, so im good to go.

Thank you for the help.

I take it that you are either fixed or no longer need help???

its fixed aka no longer in need of help she took my advice and I wish her well

heb4u's photo
Thu 07/19/12 02:32 AM
Edited by heb4u on Thu 07/19/12 02:33 AM
Dell, techs are worthelss.

Like I said use ccleaner. - to keep ur system clean
Bitdefender takes care of you in a 360 way and its way better then what is suggested.

When the os is bad there is no amount of cleaning or removal of viruses that will fix it. Come on u can format and put back the basic programs in about 20 minutes since 2005. So when its that fast why take 3 hours to remove alot of viruses . If its just one that is fine, but there is a point of no return. Plus, her problem is the os.

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:40 AM
still could see whats wrong good luck. Yeah, I saw that . hope its newer. If its vista u need win 7. If he has vista on it you will have to put win 7 on it. Goodluck

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:21 AM
thanks before u do make sure u use a cd that doesn't reinstall to the factory defaults aka a pure win cd. email me using my user name and add at y a h o o dot c o m

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 10:16 AM
some wouldnt have thought of that . Which is why I mentioned it. Plus, you are thinking of doing what some have suggested which would be wrong. Good luck either way.

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:02 AM
The best os is AMIGA OS and of course AROS which is based on AMIGA OS.
In the world there are no I think this or my opinion , that is a cop-out and pc. Get with the program its just yes or no 1s or 0s.

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 08:00 AM
actually ubuntu has lost ground to pclinuxos in reviews since day one. ubuntu is highly overrated. If you are a techie u can use pclinuxos just as well as even the server suse

heb4u's photo
Wed 07/18/12 07:59 AM
nope its not ubuntu fails in many areas

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 04:51 PM
First, never update windows. Very wrong thing to do. The security is non existent. Its like a rubber band stretched u stretch to cover some holes and leave others exposed. I never update mine and its better. Plus u must turn firewall off plus many other things off. Heck even tech depot and geek squad does this. Any sane tech guy would and should

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:06 AM
Edited by heb4u on Tue 07/17/12 11:08 AM
actually he started by making ooks on Amiga basic which is true unix gui from ground up. Gates doesnt know how to program he stole it from a guy and then leased it to IBM when he didnt own it. So in all truth we dont have to buy anything that is mickysoft. To top it off he uses one Amiga without a hardrive and 2megs of ram to control his whole house. He is a member of Amiga users group in Sacramento and owns several Amigas and no pcs=macs.
Amiga is the best OS / hardware there is . Linux was invented on an Amiga 3000 to get people over to Amiga. It took IBM and Sony and Intel to do that. The PS3 is a direct clone of the Amiga. We Won

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:18 AM
Hey rainbow
Try pclinuxos cant be beat.

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:14 AM
Edited by heb4u on Tue 07/17/12 10:16 AM
A u dont defrag . That is for win 3.11 when it took half a day to format it.
Only ccleaner is all u will ever need. It cleans the system.
Bitdefender is the one to use for protection. Its number 1 14 straight years. I made add anybody suggesting Microsoft crap should rethink and retrain as its crap.Avast and all he suggested is the wrong way to go except for ccleaner.

http://www.bitdefender.com/
http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/professional

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:09 AM
simply put iff u have to use windows get win 7 its far better then pista. If u dont care get PCLinuxOS far better then any windows os and its free for life . Its linux. Its easier to use and alot less crashing. Way more stable. Oh yeah again I say its free. you have to burn the cd /dvd from iso image

http://distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr/pub/linux/pclinuxos/live-cd/pclinuxos-kde-2012.02.iso

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:05 AM
I dont care for flash or the flash wannabe silverlight as they both suck. I would suggest getting a Asus pad or any droid pad better of as they have better hardware and software. Remember apple doesnt make any hardware.

heb4u's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:01 AM
Never defrag . not worth the time. Most importantly never use restore as thats where viruses hide. At this time back up ur documents and favorites.. pictures and videos and music.
Get the drivers for the os u have can remote in if u need help.
Format and reinstall whatever windows u have with the cd.