Community > Posts By > zippyfear

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:41 PM
Is that the country where the rich billionaire keeps dying (for the last 5 years) and leaving all his money to his son who is trying to get it out of the country before the aliens catch him?

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:37 PM
Yeah, there are lots of different reasons. My first we were both too young and different. Not really common goals, and my second because she cheated on me, then fell in love with the guy she was cheating with.. Hey, can't blame a guy on that one, I tried to work things out.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:57 AM
I have like 40 mutual matches and none have ever written to say hi.. wierd.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 04/07/08 06:38 AM
Edited by zippyfear on Mon 04/07/08 06:39 AM
guilty! only looks innocent.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:36 PM
I fear that someday the laws of gravity will cease to function, and we'll all float away.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/18/08 05:25 PM
Sorry.
:tongue:

zippyfear's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:46 PM
The best thing to do is to cut portions.. eat less (about 20-30%) each meal, and exercise. Someone said earlier that it probably needs to be more about your whole body because it is really hard to target only the stomach.

I'm not a professional, but if your only option is sit-ups or crunches.. go with crunches.. go left arm to right knee, center, and right arm to left knee, back to center again. (that way you work some of the cross muscles in the sides as well).

Maybe someone on here knows something better. but that's one thing I have been doing.

zippyfear's photo
Sun 03/16/08 03:38 PM
How about being married, but having an arrangement with your wife that you both are allowed to act single whenever you want.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:48 AM
It's lame.. he should stay one more.

but.. he's earned his retirement.. so.. well. let him enjoy it I guess!

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/04/08 07:22 AM

Looks good to me... You do alot of cool 8hit!!!

Thanks! Like I said.. love to try new things.. never know what you'll enjoy until you try it.

There are so many really fun things to do.. I really think that people who are not happy with life have never really tried living.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:58 AM

Moving this from "New Members" to "Rate My Profile"....

oops.. sorry..

Thanks!

:tongue:

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:47 AM

Much better. Add a few more interests for mutual match and others to peruse and your set. Few more pictures won't hurt. Everyone enjoys pictures. Put pictures of you at work, at play, scaring children, doing wheelies through convention centers. It works for me.

Thanks! and I would love to get more photos.. oddly it's hard for me to get a good photo of myself. I have a really nice camera, and I set it up on this really nice tripod.. Aim it at this really nice jump that I love to hit on my dirtbike, and set it for a 1 minute delay.. I jump on the bike real quick and take off for the jump.. not sure if I am early or late, but all I have so far is alot of photos of a jump.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:14 AM
Updated my profile.. left out all the sarcasm this time..

let me know what you all think!

-Mike
glasses

zippyfear's photo
Fri 02/29/08 12:27 PM
Edited by zippyfear on Fri 02/29/08 12:35 PM

Well funny is good. But tooo much sarcasm and we don't know where it ends.

ie ...

You say you are disease free. That's good to know. But you also say you won the lottery. So now, we have to decide - since obviously you are not a millionaire, whether you actually ARE disease free or not?

See what I mean? :tongue:

So, I should say I have diseases so it is consistant? and, why is the part about me not being a millionaire 'obviously' not true? come on now.. :p

zippyfear's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:41 AM
Thanks a ton for the feedback from everyone.. I made a few minor adjustments.. let me know if you think it is better..

-Mike

zippyfear's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:18 AM
yes.. just one of those moods today.. but.. very true.

zippyfear's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:14 AM
not sure why no girls seem to like me.. can you help me fix up my profile?

zippyfear's photo
Sun 02/24/08 02:32 PM

Why don't they change the voting to be 'American Idol' format... check this out..

Let's say we are voting for President of the United States.

Let Paula, Randy and Simon narrow it down to 12 democrats and 12 republicans (or maybe a more qualified panel of judges.)

Then we eliminate a person from each party every week based on their performance on a number of tasks that would simulate the presidents job.. when it gets down to 12 we merge the 2 groups and continue to eliminate one each week until there is only 1 left.

anyone with me on this idea as a way to generate interest in politics? or am I drinking too much?

Why not? When one considers the delegates, the super delegates, the caucuses and all the rest, your idea doesn't seem so far out. However, one problem .... I don't think Simon is an American citizen. laugh

yeah, the current system in place is pretty stupid. Even the way debates are done are horrible. mostly boring and lacking any real substance or information.

You'd think we could learn from some of these 'public vote' reality shows.

zippyfear's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:54 PM

whew....can I have a drink? Been over in one of the other rooms tying up some men. Don't fret! They volunteered.

<<<<pulls up a chair for a quick drink and some good conversation

yes.. here.. have a drink..

did you tie them up literally? and did you untie them when you were done with them? or just leave them like that?

Conversation? no.. we're just drinking..

or wait.. I think someone was having a conversation..

zippyfear's photo
Sat 02/23/08 08:49 PM

Can I have a Crown and Coke please?drinker

I'd get you one, but then I'd have to drink it, because you wouldn't.. and I'm not sure I could handle it right now..