Community > Posts By > zippyfear

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:49 PM
oh, are we only doing truth? :)

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:48 PM
you need to say truth or dare.. then answer or do what the next person says.. how does someone now know how to play this? lol

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:47 PM
Text looks good, descriptive.. people like lots of photos.. I would have at least 8-10.. then again.. it hasn't helped me.. haha

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:43 PM
Would you ever lie at truth or dare if faced with a truth that would get you in trouble?

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:06 PM
Buy her a book on getting out of abusive relationships.. Talk to her about ending it now, because it will for sure get worse later..

Confronting him when he is yelling at her would have ended in a fight which she would have resented you for (possibly).. You were best in avoiding it as hard as that was.. She is going to have hard choices to make, and the sooner, the better it will be for her.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:03 PM

My prayers out to you and your family.. sorry to hear. keep us posted as his condition improves.

and to him and his family as well.. sorry.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:02 PM
My prayers out to you and your family.. sorry to hear. keep us posted as his condition improves.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:00 PM
The stats on getting married are not very good in your favor anyways.. so.. seems kinda like everyone who gets married is taking a pretty big risk.

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:57 PM

HOLY MOLEY!!!
SOMEONE FREED THE BANANNAS!

Picture this:
Huge swimming pool with a stone waterfall on one end and on the other end a board two meters above the deep end of the pool. the water is crystal clear and thanks to solar heating is 82 degrees. Not one person has a shred of clothing but there is the glint of the occasional piece of jewelry or water drenched body. You have an Ice COLD Strawberry Daiquiri thick enough to hold a spoon up with the fat end sticking out of the top of the drink in your hand and cheap sunglasses on. The sun is high in a sky without a single cloud. Reggae music is playing and not Marly! He is good but I was thinking something like Coco Tea. you are sitting under a palm leaf umbrella on a long beach chair. You see someone giving you the eye and you are looking right back at them thinking "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Marco!

P drinker O drinker L drinker O drinker !

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:15 PM
Glad to know it was good. Will Smith is a great actor.. I will have to bring my date to go see it.. now, if I could only find someone to date.. :(

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:08 PM
awesome! good work!

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:05 PM

Fish out of waterlaugh laugh laugh

Not me.. we are naked in water and it is 50 degrees out.. you know what would happen?

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:02 PM

The current divorce rate is 50% for first marriages, 66% for second marriages, and a whopping 75% for third. No.

surprised whoasurprised

Wait a minute.. what if someone on their third marriage marries someone on their first? do you average?

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:56 PM

Marcococo...

Polololo??

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:53 PM
ok, I will be the money grubbing wanna be and say I'm going to listen to them and change who I am. Maybe at least consider that I could be someone better. Do some self improvement.. How bad could it be?

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:50 PM
Want to find people who will try to rip you off, try replying to a personal ad post on Craigslist

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:48 PM

are we playing naked??? i cant find my suit:wink: :wink:

We weren't.. but we are now!! My turn.

Marco!

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:46 PM
You're cute, and probably a great girl.. He's dumb.. all us guys make these stupid decisions when we are young.. he will figure it out some day like 15 years from now..

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:43 PM
drinker haha

zippyfear's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:42 PM
Polo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8