Tue 01/22/08 07:11 PM
a few more of mine..

Swim with a dolphin.
Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
Make love on a train / airplane
Kiss someone while naked under a waterfall

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:07 PM
Racing a car.. good one.. (adds it to his list).

Skydiving is also on my list.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/22/08 07:04 PM
You can't do everything! heh

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:59 PM
a list of things you need to do before kicking the bucket.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:55 PM
Parent of 4 kids here, and it's hard when there are days where we are on edge.. kids sense it and jump all over it.. the best way to deal with them is to remain calm and in control.

It's not easy, and sometimes we all lose it.

zippyfear's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:09 PM
Packers 27, Pats 24..

It's going to be close, but I think the Packers will pull it out.

zippyfear's photo
Thu 01/17/08 06:01 PM
I agree that some guys are idiots.. and you just can't tell.

I have known good friends that were players and they acted like they were more interested in a relationship than I did (when I wasn't that way) - so girls would be all over them..

They were just being played.. It sucked.. seen it many times.. glad I don't have to do that anymore.

zippyfear's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:56 PM
welcome back.. I'm new.. so you probably don't remember me.. hehe

zippyfear's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:55 PM
yeah, as long as you're being honest it's probably all good.. but when someone gets attached, they're going to get hurt on some level..

you just need to know and understand that is going to happen.

been there and done that.. glad I only have one woman in my life to worry about now.. it is more than enough.

good luck!

zippyfear's photo
Thu 01/17/08 05:24 PM
I think there are plenty of people out there looking for relationships.. they're just never in the same spot you are.. be patient.. usually you find the 'right one' when you are not looking anymore.

zippyfear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:24 PM
I ride a YZ250F. Love it!

zippyfear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:47 AM
hug and kiss for mari jane

zippyfear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:45 AM
Here, let me illustrate the lack of intrest level in the country by looking at the 8 most recent posts and the # of hits in each one.

Current News & Events
is the 2008 election pointless?
27 posts

Games
Whats in thier pockets???
777 posts

Games
Say something nice about the person above you.
409 posts

Games
WOULD YOU HUG,KISS OR SMACK THE PERSON ABOVE YA - part 3
636 posts

Games
Occupation Game - part 2
665 posts

Games
THE 3 WORD GAME - part 3
424 posts

Games
Kiss Or Run - part 3
330 posts

Games
Hi-Jack this thread - part 2
687 posts

zippyfear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:36 AM
Then again, if you had the choice of being American President or American Idol, I don't think it's a big choice..

American Idol - More money, more popularity, probably get to date a supermodel or NFL football quarterback when you win. Featured in just about every magazine in the US

American President - Risk of assanation, anger from foriegn countries, anger from the american public, Followed by Secret Service for the rest of your life. Featured only in Time magazine.

zippyfear's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:28 AM
I think the media has too much power because so many people get their information from the agenda driven media. I also agree that the 2 party system stinks because people in that case blindly vote the party instead of listening to the ideas of the people they're voting for.

There is too much government, too many taxes, and not enough of a feeling that the power of the american people lies with the people, not with the government.

I guess it was different in the 1800's when you could get 1000 people to agree and you really had a very powerful voice. today the voice of 1000 people is hardly worth noticing.

People should be more informed and interested than ever with the internet boom, but for some reason very few are concerned with the future.

Maybe the president should be decided 'American Idol' style where one candidate gets eliminated each week until one is left. It could be some huge media event where it would be on the cover of every magazine and people would go to the 'American President' website for more news and clips of the events between nightly telecasts.

It would be cool if they all had to live in the same house for a year too. :)

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:22 PM
It's a good question. The problem with a large percent of america is they would rather skip this topic and read about Brittney Spears than to think about the future of this country.

I think someone else said to defend what is good and stand against what is bad..

It's really hard to grasp, but most people know what is right and wrong and when you see true patriotism, you will know what it is.

True patrioism is the willingness to give your life to serve the country. It's not the only thing, but it's the one that is cut and dry.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:05 PM
Close the border and protect the country (#1 and #2)

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/15/08 07:01 PM
I read somewhere that while some people are color blind and only see 2-24 different colors, most people can distinguish between 255-2000 some odd shades and colors.

There are a unique few that have a visual range much higher (up to 25,000 shades and colors) and many of those people end up in the clothing design and as interior decorators)

It does make me think that there is so much many of us are missing.. and this is only one sense.. there are probably people like this with hearing and sense of smell.

It's amazing the things we probably don't know, learn, see, hear, smell because we're not able to do so.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:56 PM
Interesting thread.. never seen the movie (or read the book) but it sounds like something I would enjoy.

zippyfear's photo
Tue 01/15/08 06:51 PM
yeah, the TO crying thing was funny.

Go Pack!