Community > Posts By > tenquestion

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 04:50 PM
I think it sucks to tell you the truth. I often wonder how the criminal feels about being locked up for the rest of his life. I guess he gets use to it. I remember seeing a documentary that some of the inmates who are released end up going back in because they don't know how to live a civilian life anymore and only know how to live the prison life.

I doubt many want to live anymore if they are on life parole right?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:59 PM
:heart: love :heart: drinker

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:40 PM

I really liked that song. Now I am going to think of Mingle2.tears

awww you are so beautiful! There has to be a nice gentleman for you somewhere!

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 01:22 PM
Use Windex!laugh

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:56 AM
slaphead

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:43 AM
All great answers! Thanks for the knowledge you share.

I also think this is important: One who accepts you for who you are and not what you have.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:33 AM
laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:32 AM
Wow amazing...simply saddening also...

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:23 AM
By the way what are the rules to posting in the forums? I must have missed it when I signed up? If anyone can guide me there thanks.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:21 AM
I am sorry that I have offended anyone with questions. If so, it was just to get some conversation going. If anything I will slow down and just observe the posts in the future. Thanks for the chance moderator Willing2?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:12 AM
I agree it is a good answer also.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:09 AM

I am very pro-life. However, I do not think it would be wise to make having an abortion a crime. Better to spend our time and energy teaching and providing birth control and providing counseling for adoption.

I really like this answer. I think it is important to teach about pregnancy, safe sex, and the consequences of getting pregnant.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:07 AM

How about Oktoberfest music! Just jokinglaugh

Polka polka

I attended Oktoberfest in Munchen. After 3 liters of beer (Lowenbrau) it was nice....

After 3 liters of beer! Yikes. :)

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:06 AM
That would be agnostic correct when one doesn't know for sure. Yes?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 11:04 AM
I surely don't like it, but I also understand the family that has lost a loved one and how they feel about the man that did such an atrocious act.

I always say no parent should experience losing their child.

I ask because just recently a young man killed people at a theater in Colorado. I can't imagine how the families who were effected feel. It is very saddening.

There has to be an example that blindly killing someone has consequences, yet what works best to warn the public that such behavior isn't acceptable.

Like oldhippie says there was less crime when the death penalty was installed. I don't know if it is true for every country. I thought there was a death penalty in some states. I could be wrong.

I am glad I am not the one discussing and installing the law for this question. I can imagine it is a hot topic for the government for any country that is for sure.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:56 AM
How about Oktoberfest music! Just jokinglaugh

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:55 AM
I understand thanks.

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:52 AM
If I remember correctly there are some states (U.S) that has the death penalty and some that don't. Is this correct?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:44 AM
What kind of music can you not stand to listen to and why?

no photo
Wed 07/25/12 10:42 AM
Do you believe in a God? If you are an atheist or a dedicated follower of a religion tell me how you feel about it.

Previous 1 3 4