Community > Posts By > challengingmind

challengingmind's photo
Tue 07/26/11 02:49 PM
How about this...I want a nice guy who knows when its time to not be nice lol
Imo..it has nothing to do with nice guys finishing last.It has to do with knowing that when push comes to shove,a man is capable of standing up and kicking a$$ if it is needed.
Children look up to their mothers for caring and protection
Women look up to men for the same thing.
There is a difference between a nice man defending someone and a man just being an a$$ cause he thinks he's got something to prove

How to tell the difference?..their actions

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/25/11 01:39 PM
Lmao...supposedly have 2 more end of days coming up
October 21,2011 and december 21,2012...we might as well declare an end of days holiday every year lol

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/25/11 08:18 AM
Dude you are so not innocent in this.
Did you put on facebook that you were in a relationship?..if you did,then why would you give another woman your number?...if you put you were single,then you were playing the field and getting your ego stroked..the best choice would of been to have kept it just as friends on facebook

challengingmind's photo
Fri 05/20/11 07:03 AM
Whoa..ok before everyone goes bonkers over this, you have to look at the situation from different angles

1) the story: People are focusing on the spanking,did anyone else notice the charges included sexual assault and abduction?...your not getting the whole story,there's more going on then just corporal punishment.

2) the state: you have to look at the state and the laws that pertain to that state..what may be considered coroporal punishment in one state may be considered 4th degree assault in another.

3)wether or not a crime was commited:
A) if a crime was committed: it is illegal to make a contract that stipulates coersion or manipulation and/or blackmail in it..just because you sign a contract doesn't mean its legallt binding..the court can throw it out.

B)if a crime had not been commited: it is not illegal to spank a consenting adult but ifobjects were used without consent,that's illegal. If the women allowed him liberties in exchange for money,favors,constution..that is prostitution which is illegal |

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:15 PM
I see that they sure as hell didn't mention that there is a mega volcano underneath yellowstone...whoever buys it will be in for a rude awakening when that place blows sky high.

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 06:08 PM
this is too funny...a month ago my son actually drew up a map showing where the zombie nests,safe zones and borders are..even wrote down a list of supplies he would need to get from one place to another and how long it would take.

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 01:56 PM
the maid should of beat the hell out of him and let it go..guarentee he wouldn't do it again

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 11:59 AM
Ooooo sounds like someone pissed off the president..right on! Ok which one of you did it? Jk

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 11:46 AM
Lol can we say backpedaling...I'm just pointing out that the same rule applies wether your a teacher or in the military,you're the one that brought up the military..not my fault if you didn't think about that aspect of it ;)

challengingmind's photo
Thu 05/19/11 07:37 AM
You may be able to join the military but the same rules apply there..you can't sleep with your instructor or with an officer :-P

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:51 PM
He can disclose away on area 51...I wonder if they would even let him in.

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:45 PM
No! You are not popping that hope bubble! Lol
I still don't care..I wanna see anyways

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:30 PM
The saw movies were good,loved the plot
I still can't watch the first exorcist..linda blaire doing the pea green 360 with her head(shudder)still creeps me out
Buffy,angel,star trek the next generation,x files,tales of the crypt,swamp thing,scream movies,dusk til dawn movies,the lost boys

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:14 PM
Why is it that the media can find out pretty much anything that's on a person,place or thing yet they can't figure out jack about Area 51 and what it holds?

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 08:03 PM
I don't care what they got..I wanna see anyways..when they decide to let people in..I'm am so there!

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 07:56 PM
Don't even start that crap

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 06:54 PM
And people wonder how other countries are getting info about us and our military..they don't need spies..just watch the news..dumb shmucks

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 04:42 PM
Lmao done!

Dirty dishes get moved to the laundry room,dirty clothes get put in ur bedroom,bedding gets put in the kitchen!

Damn that was easy:-P

You didn't state in what compacity lol..its too late now for you to go back

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 03:21 PM
Rotflmao I love it!

challengingmind's photo
Wed 05/18/11 02:29 PM
Don't use box color..go to sally's beauty supply

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25