no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:48 AM
wit and humor ... deadly combination and yes i am VERY condifent about it

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:45 AM
because i'm done being attached

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:43 AM

I didn't date for 12 years after my ex left me. Now i'm currently wondering why I started again....

SERIOUSLY???!!

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:39 AM
that's plain BS!

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:38 AM
he stopped answering my SMS.. wow!! i know i am no longer needed.. c'estla vie..

no photo
Wed 08/03/11 04:36 AM
i was told that if you are looking for true love.. STOP!
It will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love :)

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 01:02 PM
I am wodering what you guys think about one night stands..

could two people wake up the following morning with a possibility of being serious after a hot night
OR is it generally, one fun thing ?

'appreciate your thoughts ')

no photo
Sun 07/03/11 12:55 PM
im dealing with the same feelings now. Try to surround yourself with people who cares about you. Accept any coffee /movie/walk invitation. Try to avoid moments where you can be alone. Avoid sentimental/slow/love songs. I tell you, it make things worst. Don't make plans for the future, just make sure you'll make it through the day, then a week. before you know it, there's less pain and healing is naturally taking its course :)

remember: This too, shall pass :)

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:38 AM

Merci beaucoup. Dommage que vous ne sont pas au Texas

Impressive!! Parle vous Francais, Monsieur? :)

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:36 AM

Boys miss out on some great lovin, then they turn into men that miss out on great lives.

profound ... loved it!

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:06 AM

nauibeth, i just looked over your profile, and grr baby very grr. you will have no trouble finding a man

MERCI BIEN MONSIEUR! That's really sweet.. i can have a man any moment of the day ( ahemmm....modesty aside) but I am not just wanting a man.. I want a REAL MAN and of course you know what I mean by that.. :)

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 08:04 AM
they want it all,,lol

or, the 80/20 rule

any of us can make a list of the ten most important things in a partner, and probably find noone who had all ten

sometimes , we get someone who is 80 percent of everything we want, but we only are focused on the 20 percent thats missing,, when that 20 percent comes along (for men , usually in the department of passion and sex that can sometimes diminish throughout a longtime relationship where responsibilities are shared) ,,,they RUN After it, believing they can have it all 100% between more than one woman

sadly for them, they sometimes end up with just that 20 percent before they realize how much they should have appreciated what was at home,,,

I totally agree! this is the reason why I didn't feel so hurt letting him go because I am so sure of the 100% i gave to make the relationship work. I am SOOOOO sure that it will take someone really special to come even close to what I did for him. One of these days, he will realized it but by then i'm gone.

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 07:55 AM
hehhehe .. i know... It's a sarcastic remark that actually say its takes a lot of expiences for guys to turn into a better man

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 07:53 AM
I cried over my last one... tears of relief though... i was like "get out of my apartment, you leech!!

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 07:50 AM
i guess you are right.. i just want to know how old should a guy be before he turns into a man? this guy is 40! and he is still a boy??? LOL

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 07:48 AM
when there's so much silence that i became aware of the sound of my own breathing happy

no photo
Thu 06/30/11 07:44 AM
I dated this French guy who I truly adore and I felt that he was also into me. He would do all those romantics acts, to the point of being over the top sometimes, say things a woman really wants to hear, make love passionately, show me off in public and make me feel beautiful, desired and admired. In return, I did my best to be the perfect partner and girlfriend. Loved him, cry with him, make him feel that he is the center of my life After a couple of months, I discovered all the skeletons in his closet.. he told me he was never married, only to find out that he is divorced with a daughter.. condoms in his bag which is disappearing one by one, notes from women plus drinking problem.

This situation reminds me a song by ADELE "Rolling in thhe deep"

the scars of your love remind me of us
i can't help thinking we could have had it all
the scars of your love they leave me breathless
I can't help thinking we could have had it all

I am wondering, what makes a man cheat and lie while he is getting a great deal of affection and care from a woman?

by the way, i throw him out of my apartment and I am over the grieving part :)

no photo
Wed 08/18/10 10:20 AM
i love old men! i will never date men my age ... i prefer the salt and pepper hair and the wisdom and the YEARS od BED experience!! yum yum

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15