Community > Posts By > Jemac41

no photo
Sun 08/19/12 05:53 PM
What I have found in the 2-3 wks on this site is that some people immidiately want my yahoo address to IM & I mention to them that this site has a perfectly good IM system that works! I did give someone my email address & it turns out that it contained my entire name that I wanted to remain private till I trust someone(I have since removed/hid that part of my reply messages.) As for typos...yikes!...I make them all the tyme, but I do know what you are saying in regard to the chopped up English that sometimes comes up?!?!???

no photo
Sun 08/12/12 11:40 PM
I agree with you that not trusting can make a person sad & lonely. But it is good to have our guard up & allow those whom we select to attempt to gain our trust. The trick is to select people based on our past experiences & give those we feel may have a chance...that opportunity to prove themselves. I have been hurt yet still have an open-mind that not everyone sucks LOL.

no photo
Sun 08/12/12 11:25 PM
I like humor as well. I am hooked on 30Rock & Breakin Bad. One for humor & the other for sheer excitement!