Community > Posts By > EtherealEmbers

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 08/14/09 04:31 AM
Ben. tears frustrated

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 08/11/09 03:01 PM
sometimes no replies are better than rude ones... take it as the gift that it is. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:57 PM
Edited by EtherealEmbers on Tue 08/11/09 02:59 PM
I'm lost on the "no traffic to my tree" part...
as for the profile, looks good.. except hobby is spelled with 2 b's, I think you mean "edge" not "adge", and best friend is two words. Besides that and the smoking part, it looks good. Good luck in your search. flowerforyou

EtherealEmbers's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:56 PM
did u try rebooting your computer and running a virus scan? If that doesn't work, you probably need to empty your cache... go to your internet settings and delete your temporary internet files and cookies.. then restart your 'puter and it should be okay...

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 08/08/09 10:45 AM
After smoking for 14 years, I quit in 2005 for the 5th and final time. Had to put my daughter's picture into each sleeve of every pack to keep reminding me why I wanted to quit. It's been one of the toughest things I've ever done, but well worth it. I barely ever have to salt any of my food because I've found a new appreciation for the taste that I never had before. Plus it's nice not having to hack up a lung every morning. Now that I don't smoke, every time I pass someone that just had a cigarette, they damn near choke me to death. I had NO clue how badly a person stunk LONG AFTER they put their cigarette out. It's really quite disgusting.

Whatever you do, make sure you're quitting for you. I still have dreams about it now and then to this day, but I fight any urges and know that I can never pick one up again.

Good luck. I wish you all the best in your recovery from this addiction.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:29 PM
Watch the movie Lakeview Terrace. It's out on video. Good movie. Be very wary of the spotlighters. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:26 PM
flowerforyou I thought this was gonna be mushy and boring.. but I liked it.. a lot! Very nice write. Thanks for sharing!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 08/07/09 06:23 PM
the ozone doesn't like you.. you have nowhere to run.. good thing you can't run

EtherealEmbers's photo
Thu 08/06/09 09:49 PM

To kill time and people.

Honestly, I'm just here to meet new people. If I meet someone I want to get to know, even better.

I can't believe this one never registered to my brain. lol. I hope this guy wasn't serious!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:24 PM
The best thing to do to get over someone (or anything else traumatic) is to make sure you've had plenty of time to grieve. It doesn't matter how much time passes if you've never fully allowed yourself to grieve. You need to let yourself feel the pain of what happened. You also need to feel the pain of letting go of what might have been, and you need to realize and convince yourself that this time in your life happened for a reason. Figure out what it is. Figure out what you need to change, and look at that time as a chance to better yourself.

Eventually it will stop hurting as much and it won't bother you. Can't say it'll stop hurting completely, though. You'd have to turn into something other than a human being for that.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:18 PM
nothing, which is why we're talking about lame ones flowerforyou

EtherealEmbers's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:19 PM

Subject: Hi Laura
Sent: about 7 hours ago
How is the lone state treating you ?

I thought it was very nice, except, my name is Susan.

(from someone on my friends list)

lol. I hope you let them know!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:03 PM

How are you? I developed interest in your relationship after i viewed your profile. I seek you a very serious relationship which i hopefully believed it will work out for good. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Have a splendid moment, till i hear from you.

Lets all have a splendid moment please!

laugh I think I'm having one right now!

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:28 PM
Oh for Pete's sake... where has the humor gone?

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 08:26 PM

could somebody please send me a fish? pitchfork

I think you have to wait in line, Duffy

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 01:42 AM
Congratulations for being a nice guy wanting to take care of a woman in need, but you're 19... you've got your whole life ahead of you... don't be so quick to let (what I'm guessing) might be your first attempt at mistaking love for wanting to help someone. Granted, love is an outgoing concern for another, but this is not something you should jump right into.

Be friends, don't push anything on her or expect anything from her other than friendship. Even if she lets you in, she's bound to not trust anyone for awhile.

Stay sweet, but don't think you have to take on the world. She got herself into the situation she's in, and if she wants to be independent, you need to let her be.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 01:25 AM

bagbad Kenturky

Ok. I am not very good with geography....

but where in the BLUE HELL is Bagbad?? Or Kenturky for that matter.

That's what I'm saying!!! haha

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 01:24 AM

I doubt it...

I was trying to look for another thread like this one that had some "starter emails' in it....but then I thought it may have been pulled because I think it is against the forum rules to post emails in here...not sure though....anyway, I could not find it...

Have a great night/day everyone!!

Jambo!

BOO!! How could it be illegal to post emails from other sites in here? That's not cool. There was a great thread about it before, but it wasn't starter emails.. just lame ones in general. That's been hiding for awhile, otherwise I would've put this in there.

anyway. I guess no one's gonna post theirs. This posting soooo didn't go where I wanted it to. lol

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 12:17 AM

What would you suggest as a good one?

Just curious.

Oh geez, put me on the spot why don't ya? lol!

Umm well it's best to start out simple... maybe throw a small compliment to the person you're emailing, letting them know why you emailed them--what caught your eye, etc. Tell them something about yourself (something small... or ask how their day was), and leave them with a question that needs more than a yes or no answer. Also, don't give out your email or phone number in the first message--it sounds too desperate. And under no circumstances speak of "love" in the introductory email. lol

Since that is what everbody does I reckon I'll just avoid that.

I prefere to read their posts.

If I like something they say I might check the profile before I email them.

But when I do send one it will be about the post and possibly something I like in the profile(if I checked it).

Actually, barely anyone does that. Most people (in my experience) try to go for originality... and fall flat because they just don't have the same sense of humor as the recipient. Which is fine, I suppose, if you only want to date someone with your exact same mindset. Sometimes it's better to go simple in the beginning and lead up to more.

EtherealEmbers's photo
Fri 07/24/09 12:12 AM
here fishy fishy

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25