Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 08/06/10 07:33 PM
Go get it girl ... Walk tall :heart:

Support network idea is awesome, btw. Stick to the people who know your pain. They will be proactive on your behalf.

And be careful not to get too liquored up!! That is always a recipe for disaster with emotion. drinker

I support you my friend'ette. Come back and tell us how you coped so we can all learn from your experience.

And, btw, these people sound like lovely human beings frown :angry: WTF kinda' nonsense is that?

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 08/05/10 09:44 PM
Way cool young lady ... Rock on!! drinker :heart:

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 08/04/10 11:42 PM
I can fix that ... I was just looking to see if you were alive or what. love

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 08/04/10 09:03 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Wed 08/04/10 09:05 PM
Thanks for backing me up people. Her and I hashed it out in an email and all is well. It was just a misunderstanding.

Dreamer flowerforyou
Shoesy flowerforyou
Indigo flowerforyou
Torgo drinker

I was trying to help her but maybe it sounded harsh. :heart: Sometimes my hands move faster than my noggin.

Good to see so many old-schoolers flocking back here though. For a stretch there, I felt like Mad Max in Thunderdome when logging in here. 2008 was a vintage year to pledge this site. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/03/10 04:10 AM

umm i knew he was talking to OP.
i also took notice of her self deprecating screen name and of how it may act as a deterrant to potential suiters.
thanks for saying something CB, long time no see!

Hello Dreamy One ... Miss ya' kiddo.' drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:56 AM

Young lady:

De-activate your account and come back with a better name than LovelessLoser. I'm sure you have SOMETHING to offer but that name indicates otherwise.

I'm not being sarcastic - though 90% of my comments are. I just think you need a marketing shake-up there. No one wants to buy something that proclaims no value as its label!!

Seriously girl, come on back and get some love with a profile that has some appeal. I'll be your friend ... swear. flowerforyou

Someone needs to teach you how to speak.

I have a degree in Journalism Magic. I'm fairly adroit in the English language.

I guess you take issue with truth? I'm talking to the OP, who is obviously distraught about life's challenges and needs some advice on how to attract a decent guy.

It wasn't mean. That's why I said I'd be her friend. :heart: It's commendable of you to stick up for her but you missed my point entirely.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 08/03/10 01:35 AM
Young lady:

De-activate your account and come back with a better name than LovelessLoser. I'm sure you have SOMETHING to offer but that name indicates otherwise.

I'm not being sarcastic - though 90% of my comments are. I just think you need a marketing shake-up there. No one wants to buy something that proclaims no value as its label!!

Seriously girl, come on back and get some love with a profile that has some appeal. I'll be your friend ... swear. flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/31/10 01:38 AM
laugh :tongue:

I kinda' hoped my heterosexuality would come through naturally just by the tone of my hyperbole.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/31/10 01:29 AM
Guys just totally blow. That's why I'll never date them. mad

Sorry for your troubles though. flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Fri 07/30/10 09:59 AM
laugh

It's maddening, isn't it?

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/29/10 06:55 AM

Oooooooooohhhhhhh ... Be afwaid, Iwan ... be VEWY afwaid ...

They were when President Bush was in office and would be VERY afraid of McCain were.

If McCain was elected in 2000, yes. Today's McCain, no.

Iran doesn't sweat us much dude. They have "GOD" on their side .. or so they have convinced their people.

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/28/10 10:09 AM
This will never happen, unfortunately.

Unless the push comes from a less Euro-centric place ... like Russia or China ... but they would have their own issues to then answer.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sun 07/25/10 07:27 AM
I think I'm lost. She set you up with her sister to make whom jealous?

HI SHOES! smooched

And top o' the morn to you Trout. drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 04:51 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Sat 07/24/10 04:52 PM
That's a "hide it under the mattress" shot. Hawt. love

Have fun, btw. Stay away from flammable libations. Your eyebrows are cute.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:13 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Sat 07/24/10 12:14 PM
I think Bhilopaonika is located just below the medulla oblongata and above the thyroid gland. Mine acts up when I eat shepherd's pie.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:11 AM
Like Mecca, we all make a pilgrimmage back here at some point.

Long live psychos. explode I wouldn't buy the extended warranty on tires without you!! frown

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 11:03 AM
Love ya' kiddo .... flowerforyou Hope it's all good. :heart:

And hello to the Irish Spunsktress. drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 10:53 AM
Your body is that of a young woman ... and so is your mind.

Wear the dress.

The guys in your demo will dig it. Only immature kids chasing a good time will have an issue .. and they don't matter much. :angry:

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/24/10 08:15 AM
I adhere to a no naked pics for the first 48 hours policy. That seems to take the edge away.

Scared is normal Buttons. If it persists though, then you have to consider why before trying to stuff the proverbial round peg.

It might be good that you are nervous though at the inception of a relationship. It means your mind is telling your body that it feels like you have something to lose. Notice how people you know you aren't suited to espouse never seem to make you anxious (unless they scare you)?

Telling that person you are a bit intimidated never hurts either. If their intentions are correct, they will work to help you get past those initial jitters.

CleanBathroom's photo
Sat 07/17/10 09:31 AM
That's cute ...

There are really decent people in the world if you stop and look around.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25