Community > Posts By > CleanBathroom

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 11:07 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Thu 07/15/10 11:08 PM
I'm south of the UK .. It's that whole east/west issue that presents trouble.

Welcome, WELCOME flowerforyou

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:55 PM

I definitely agree with you, Melody. While I wouldn't stay away from a person because they're divorced, it would raise a red flag if they were divorced more than once at an early age, or several divorces later on. Of course, it would depend on the person, though.

I do wonder why people assume something is wrong with a person for not having been married by a certain point, though. I'm in my early 30s and I've had people ask me what's wrong with me since I haven't been married yet. I'm just not one of those people who settled for someone I wasn't absolutely happy with in order to be with someone.

Here, here Emmy ... You're a good and loving soul. Your husband-to-be-named-later will appreciate that you are fastidious about whom you choose to give your heart. flowerforyou

Now go put on your footy pajamas and get to work on BT's web of network glitches. glasses

Thos thread is old school baby ... Pats, Myka, Lex, Melody, Harmony, SingMe and Mikey ... We are only missing Auburn, Water and Lee before this can be archived. (Hope I got nearly everyone; I'm slow today.)

And what ever happened to Myrtle Beach Dude?

grumble grumble grumble Thanks Larry.....grumble grumble grumble

hahaha ... Told you I'd leave someone out by mistake.

You know I love you, The Captain .. heck, even Tenille! :smile:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 10:53 PM
Did you Zach Galifinakis on the roof when you shot the Ghost Bar photo outside? I think he has my rufalin. :tongue:

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:31 PM

I have no documentation for a reason pitchfork

Steer clear of Arizona then baby.

I wouldn't even drink the tea - just to be safe.

I would love it if they would deport me to Ireland love

I'll pay for the airfare if you'll buy me 100 shares of Guinness.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:25 PM

Good topic. My last relationship if you just count marriage as a marker I was widowed. But the relationship before that I was divorced. At some point in my life before the marriages I was actually single. Since I married the same woman twice before becoming a widower by the third marriage it has me confused to my actually status. It helps to have on my profile that I am just looking for a woman for friendship because that was what I was looking for all the time I guess. Something to think about and I am glad you brought the point of view in context.:smile:

I think this qualifies you as a Mingler my friend. drinker

Sorry you lost a wife. That's a big challenge to navigate.

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:18 PM
Edited by CleanBathroom on Thu 07/15/10 01:22 PM

I definitely agree with you, Melody. While I wouldn't stay away from a person because they're divorced, it would raise a red flag if they were divorced more than once at an early age, or several divorces later on. Of course, it would depend on the person, though.

I do wonder why people assume something is wrong with a person for not having been married by a certain point, though. I'm in my early 30s and I've had people ask me what's wrong with me since I haven't been married yet. I'm just not one of those people who settled for someone I wasn't absolutely happy with in order to be with someone.

Here, here Emmy ... You're a good and loving soul. Your husband-to-be-named-later will appreciate that you are fastidious about whom you choose to give your heart. flowerforyou

Now go put on your footy pajamas and get to work on BT's web of network glitches. glasses

Thos thread is old school baby ... Pats, Myka, Lex, Melody, Harmony, SingMe and Mikey ... We are only missing Auburn, Water and Lee before this can be archived. (Hope I got nearly everyone; I'm slow today.)

And what ever happened to Myrtle Beach Dude?

CleanBathroom's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:13 PM
What if I'm a polygamist but divorce only one of my harem? Does that make me divorced, married, single, or just masochistic? frown

BTW, only about 6% of relationships that can be defined as committed at some point actually survive 20 years. Therefore, the vast majority of us are failures. It only really defines us as human.

Sometimes, divorced says more positive things about character than staying married. It means you had the guts to admit you deserve to be optimally happy - assuming you have tried earnestly to reconcile.

I'm never scared of people who admit their own fragility. One person's garbage is another's treasure, as they say.

Bring on the drama!! drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:46 PM

I have no documentation for a reason pitchfork

Steer clear of Arizona then baby.

I wouldn't even drink the tea - just to be safe.

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:41 PM
Is there a paper trail in a legal file cabinet somewhere?

Perhaps one with evidenciary pictures of an adult nature?

I'm making a scrapbook for the inmates in San Quentin and I'm sure they'd be interested to live vicariously through my party dawg-ette Myka. devil

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:37 PM

You do that.... check out my Vegas thread... I was in sin city for 3 days, doin what I do best :wink:

YEAH .. Like you need Veags to commit crimes against nature.

You know, well-behaved women rarely make history.

NOR an appearance on my interweb cam smokin :banana:

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 11:09 PM

Does that mean you will actually be posting more than twice a year CB?

I'll answer that query in November Myka.

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 08:13 PM
Yeah kiddos ... We're back in the sadlle.

We're a bit slow on the uptake but screw it, Mingle has the server space and we are going to UUUUUUSE it.

CleanBathroom's photo
Wed 07/14/10 02:58 PM

I've never dated anyone who lacks complications in some respect - legal, financial or otherwise. You have to decide if that person is worth the pain.

If they aren't, I suggest no-strings-attached lovin.' That has always ended well ... starting with Glenn Close in the 80s.

Yeah...I mean, so she boiled a bunny. I call that just being economical!

You are always a pragmatist Goof. I respect that immensely. drinker

Admit it CB.....we would be lovers if.....well.....if we were gay!:tongue: laugh

I don't know man, I'm more of an opposites attract kinda' guy. laugh That's why Melody and Myka refuse to marry me ... They both can read.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:37 PM

What we have here is ... failure to procreate.

*eww* ill tongue2

Damn breeders! laugh

That line was supposed to be a spin on the famous declaration in "Cool Hand Luke" but I guess it was a reach in that no one picked up on it. grumble

Actually, I got it.

"Failure to comminicate ..." great line! I just caught up on the procreate thing! laugh

very well then .. I thought I could count on you. Underneath that silky blond mane is an adroit cerebellum affixed to a functional medulla oblongata. Your gray matter Melody, well, errr, matters.

Your other parts are in top form also. Even your nose looks very olfactor-"y."

Hope I spelled all that correctly. I'm working sans-net today.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:29 PM

I've never dated anyone who lacks complications in some respect - legal, financial or otherwise. You have to decide if that person is worth the pain.

If they aren't, I suggest no-strings-attached lovin.' That has always ended well ... starting with Glenn Close in the 80s.

Yeah...I mean, so she boiled a bunny. I call that just being economical!

You are always a pragmatist Goof. I respect that immensely. drinker

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 03:29 PM

*eww* ill tongue2

Damn breeders! laugh

That line was supposed to be a spin on the famous declaration in "Cool Hand Luke" but I guess it was a reach in that no one picked up on it. grumble

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:16 PM

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:15 PM
Hello? Is this thing on?

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:15 PM
I disagree with Melody.

But she probably expected that.

CleanBathroom's photo
Tue 07/13/10 01:11 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25