Community > Posts By > Hikerjohn

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:05 AM

Neither do I. Independence in a woman is great as long as you get to help.

Cool. You can start by taking out the trash! laugh

I took out the trash once. She ended up becoming my ex-wife.

Her next husband wasn't so lucky. She shot him. (True story)

Someone asked me if I thought my x wife missed me. Not possible. I don't get within rifle range to her.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 05:17 AM
Then I am real catch then. :tongue: drinker Have a great evening Kaleijo. Time for me to got up and get going.

John

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 04:59 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Fri 11/02/12 05:00 AM
Decided against that post. :angel:

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 04:49 AM

hey, john...did you just..."slip"?

Lol. My arms are getting flabby. No time for the gym right now. So yes. My humor suffered a slip. There goes my perfect record. surprised

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 04:44 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Fri 11/02/12 05:15 AM
Audrey,

it is your posts. Do you want a real mans opinion?

Your an amazing young lady. Yes you are great on the eyes, but I am talking about the clear talents you have, the desires you allow us to see and the heart that comes through in your posts. You are genuine to your friends. I can tell. And most certainly a draw to be around.

Are you worth the chase? Absolutely.

Are you catchable? Not sure.

How would the right man know? The bad boy knows how to draw your attention and try and trap you, thats different. And I am pretty certain you have experience this.

I am talking about Mr right seeing you in starbucks and saying, "I want to get to know this gal". Are you catchable? Are you available for a permanent relationship? Do you know what you are willing to offer to that relationship? He is going to make great sacrifices. Are you willing to give the sacrifices that come with being in a committed relationship? Can he see that he can trust you and that you are going to stay when things get tough? Cause they are going to get tough.

A real man is going to be looking for those signs. not your words or the flip of your hair but he is the one looking deep in your eyes to see the real you. Real men are attracted to you physically but are not going to chase you to have a piece of it. Thats what bad boys do. They will chase you for your character. And appreciate you physically too. Even years later when that fades away.

When we find that girl who wants that kind of relationship, A real man is there to stay. thats the real chase. Very few seem to be into the real chase anymore. But there are still plenty. But you have to be offering the real bait for a real man.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 11/02/12 04:35 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Fri 11/02/12 05:11 AM

Is this the fundamental reason why some men like to chase and women enjoy playing hard to get in return? Seems to be a lot of the reason a man feels he has to work hard to get "the prize." Whatever happened to passion in relationships anymore? Has this drained out because women stopped being "women" or rather "self sufficient" and can make their own decisions, their own money, have a choice in a guy? I was thinking this could explain a lot of what is really going with broken relationships lately. Today's woman is very different from what she was in the 20s on to about the late 60s. Seems like it could be a factor in the demise in a lot of relationships.

Guys, are you bothered by a feminist?

This has 3 or 4 things mixed together and it makes it hard to respond to. But this mixing helps shed light on the confusion.

Ill cover feminism at the end.

Part #1 (sorry, this wont be short)

Remember in 1900 a woman needed a man and a man needed to find a good woman. That is why we chased and quality ladies didn't just accept the first Tom Dick or Harry that came along. They were a prise worth catching and they were catchable. Which means when we put the effort into catching you, you stayed once you chose to accept us. That you join us in the goal of creating a family raising our kids and/or building a business, life, family, social circle, community, nation etc.

In todays world we are told this is wrong. What does a woman really need a man for? Why in the world do either men and women put up with the other sex? Lets face it, your half of the species is an pain in the *&&. And look at the man. Wow. Why would ladies really want to put up with a man.

To be a man's 'Prize'. Oh wait, your no man's prize. That sounds way too much like ownership.

Women are told all the time not to put up with the crap of men. And if we are both being told we really don't need the other, why the heck would we bother to put the work in that it takes to maintain a relationship.

Because it's a lie. We need each other. We are designed to need each other. The need is so strong that we accept the limitations and challenges of the other in exchange for the strengths and comfort of the other. That the companionship, trust, importance, and identity that we gain in a strong relationship far out way the challenge of 'Neanderthal' characteristic he portrays and the "not to be named' challenges ladies bring with them. (see I am not that stupid).

So now we believe the lie that we don't need the other. And we cannot understand why we cannot find the right Mr. or Mrs. right. And we cannot understand why we believe we really don't need the the other yet we find ourselves, at times, overwhelmed with loneliness. Missing the intimacy of the other and the comfort of being with someone we trust.

A real woman is a strong and independent in the role as a wife. Makes a wonderful partner in an amazing team called a marriage. Sadly you have to fight the current culture to believe this.

Ladies. You have no Idea what a real man would do for a devoted wife he can trust. (yes we do exist) But even a real men wont lay down his life the type of lady that the world is telling you to be today. And we don't really chase anymore for the prize, men chase for the Piece. Yet are most ladies really offering more than this? What are you offering to the team in the relationship that makes keeping you around worth it? Do you really think being the best BJer in the world is enough? Most of you ladies are not catchable.

Feminism - The feminism movement wasn't about women being strong. Women were already very strong. It was about some women who felt weak in the idea that women needed a man. Telling you that needing a man was weakness.

Part 2 next waving

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:49 PM
Full. spock

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:46 PM
Umm. It would be cheaper to just go over there somewhere. Then you have many to chose from.

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:28 PM

I prefer it in a male, but common sense tells me that some women like more submissive men and some like something in between.

SImilarly, men sometimes like a submissive woman and sometimes they like a dominant woman.

I prefer being able to be soft/passive/submissive but I refuse to be abused or bullied and as a single parent it is necessary that I accept authority in my home. Still, a take charge man is the sexiest kind in my eyes.

which are you : dominant , sub, or something in between?

which do you prefer?

Sorry I am also going to be direct and call it like it is. This is crap.

What you are not saying but is really what you are saying is that when you already find a man attractive and/or appealing, you fantasize or hope that he is dominate and takes you. If some random dude was dominate with you in life and you had not found him attractive or appealing before, this isn't going to change. He is just going to be annoying to you.

Recap. This is about how it makes you feel. It really isn't about the guy at all. Thats why so many of you ladies think you found Mr right when a man your attracted to moves on you, dominates you, seems to know exactly what you need. But in the end you wonder. how the heii did I end up with this bad boy.

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:13 PM
Anaconda arms. I mean his arms. I mean I want the arms of anaconda. Oh never mind. frown

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 01:46 AM
It is hard azz work my friend. No doubt about it. but its just a choice in the end. do the work or don't. Yes your symptoms are fully related to the abuse your putting your body through. I was there too. And choosing to do nothing is going to kill you. SO do it now.

I also found being divorce un comprehensible. . . . . . . at first. I am not saying you will need to change your view of marriage or divorce but at some point you will come to terms of the fact you never had control of the other persons heart and, outside of all the things that you did do wrong in the marriage, it really came down to your partners choice to not fight for the marriage and had nothing to do with you. I will say it again, this was not within your control.

Message me if you want to chat more. I know you feel alone in this. Trust me. You are not.

Hikerjohn's photo
Thu 11/01/12 01:02 AM
Wah! great business, you morality teacher in my post. Sick old man!

Ok. I am trying to help you here. Wux is being witty and funny in a sardonic way. Probably not something that will translate easily for you.

The more absurd the story the more you can assume he is making a point or being funny but maybe not so much the truth. Try and find the point and humor in the story and not facts.

Good luck with that.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:28 AM
Wait. Does that mean Ill have to wait another 5 years before you make that offer again?

Let me re think this. . . . . . . . .

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:16 AM
Because the draw of the world is strong. And without working on self control and perseverance, we grow tired and weak. Once they cheat, its pretty hard for them to forgive themselves and it usually gets worse not better.

If your talking about your own experience, I am sorry. Give yourself time to heal. But you must be seeking healing to find it. It doesn't come by itself.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:08 AM
Thanks Johnny

You charge them up and we will take it from there. Hope your football season went well.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:05 AM
Lol.

It is good that your honest.

Just understand, we all tease and make fun of each other. That part will continue. And English is not your native language and when you talk about things that come out in English differently than maybe you interned, you are going to be teased. Learn to not take it personal and learn to laugh at people teasing you and you will have great fun here.

And if anyone fly's off from the west to come see you, we want the details.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:56 AM
Your English sentence structure is very poor and that makes it very easy to make fun of you. I am hoping you are still taking English classes.

If you can handle being teased, please continue to post here. Are you learning more about English and sentence structure by communicating here?

Please understand that everyone here teases everyone. That is part of the fun of being here.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:44 AM
I am sure my friend that there is some loss of understanding in the use of words like MILF. And maybe you didn't understand that yes, even here in the corrupt west, this is not really a term of endearment but really a degrading way to view motherhood and an attempt to sexually stimulate women in hopes of getting them to do things they may not have normally. And try and make it seam normal to do so.

But corruption is pretty universal. When I was a kid, it was those over sexually charged liberated youth from Sweden that were the ones to blame. Didnt stop me from looking at them.

But like Corruption, "blame" is just as big a destroyer. And as it appears you are insinuating that it is the West's fault you are looking for a MILF, may I suggest, for your benefit, that you try not to blame anyone for your own thoughts and desires. It is your choice to control them or chase them. There will always be those tempting you to do what you feel is wrong. In the end its still your choice.

And welcome to the Mingle family. I hope you stay.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 01:59 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Wed 10/31/12 02:00 AM
I would like to introduce my Granny.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 01:37 AM
exercise.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25