Community > Posts By > Hikerjohn

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 01:31 AM
Well my son is in Boston which looked like it didn't get hit hard. But he didn't answer his phone or text messages until Tuesday morning. Then he was, "yep, nothing big happened". huh

Its good he is a across the contentment.

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 12:56 AM

Well, I have lots of male friends and that is what they are. They are more like brothers to me than anything else and me being a Tomboy; we get along great. So, if you are mature enough; you can be just friends with the opposite sex.

Try asking one of them if they'd have sex with you.

They all said yes. I lose on this one.

Well clearly we are not friends cause I don't remember you asking me. frown

:tongue:

I only pull this out every 5 years or so...WILL you please with cherries on top have sex with me?

Don't worry, VD only comes with Jessica Alba, I'm careful with natural selection.

Wellll. I was hoping we could just be friends. drinks

Hikerjohn's photo
Wed 10/31/12 12:32 AM

Goat I Love to F••k?

Grandma.

In this case shouldn't it be GrandMaaaaa

I have a Goad we named Granny. I think I have this covered.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sun 10/28/12 11:21 PM
B!.........

Those are defiantly not the Droids we were looking for.

errrrr.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sun 10/28/12 09:10 PM
I came here looking for exercise partners. Didn't find one. Instead I found a place where real people hang out. People who welcome others into a unique family of friends. Even odd people like me. I assume someone is just hooking up. But you can do that at a bar. Don't need a site to do that.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sun 10/28/12 06:15 AM
I was surprised to see that no ladies talked about actually being attracted to a friend but not allowing it to go anywhere because you cherish the friendship. I do this.

I have friends I am attracted to that I don't make moves on for various reasons. Some I find it very hard not to be turned on by. Others I can control myself just fine. If she is available and I am attracted, I tend to let it be known.

One gal friend I have been attracted to for years before I met her. I now am great friends with her and she is head over heals with her boyfriend. I would peruse here if she wasn't but I would never attempt to distract her from her boyfriend now because she wants that relationship. Thats me being her friend. Yet we do things together all the time. Weekly. My choice to not act on my attraction doesn't make her less attractive. I value our friendship and desire her to be happy.

I say this alot. It goes back to a choice. Both for ladies and men. If you want to truly have friends, then you chose to respect the other persons wants and desires as much as your own.

So ladies. How many of your friends are you attracted to yet you would not sleep with because you don't want to loose the friendship.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sun 10/28/12 05:48 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Sun 10/28/12 06:16 AM

Well, I have lots of male friends and that is what they are. They are more like brothers to me than anything else and me being a Tomboy; we get along great. So, if you are mature enough; you can be just friends with the opposite sex.

Try asking one of them if they'd have sex with you.

They all said yes. I lose on this one.

Well clearly we are not friends cause I don't remember you asking me. frown

:tongue:

Hikerjohn's photo
Sat 10/27/12 10:41 PM
Serenity to you Ghost no matter how long you stay with us. We didnt get to meet and for that I am now sad and the one who missed out. If the chance comes around again, it would be great to meet you. God Bless.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sat 10/27/12 07:33 AM

I think those who are preoccupied with God and particularly those
who attempt to push their concepts of God or denial of God onto
others are simply uncomfortable with themselves and are struggling
primarily with their own feelings of inadequacy and insecurity!

drinker

laugh

They seek reassurance.

May I ask the point of posting this entirely off topic religion bashing post? No one's pushing anything on anyone. Merely sharing one's beliefs/inner thoughts on the subject at hand.

Actually is it possible to convince you two to create your own 'cowboy - funches ' thread and have you two stop hijacking all the religious threads? Your 5 pages of personal dribble added to the OPs thread here is beyond offtopic

HikerJohn..isn't the fact that you're in this thread whining also off topic and dribble and it's not even about the glory of your God

if we do not complain about the "holy crap" (no pun intended) that you post in the forum, then why do you feel you have the right to act like God and tell people where or when they can post

so here's some suggestions for you and others like you...either become a moderator, join in the debate or close up the pie-hole before I tell Jesus on you

Ummmm. . . . . . No.

But you Do like to state many things as fact that are not.
you like to re quote people saying things they have not said.
You like to talk about other peoples 'God' that you don't really believe in but you pretend you do.
you like to get people to say what you want them to say to attempt to trap them into saying something they didn't. All to prove your point but not listen to theirs.

And in the end, the OP losses his thread to your dribble, argumentative childish petty arguments that are maintained purely for argument sake.

And I mean no offense with my Holy Crap. But this is the religious section. I would assume that this Crap is the Crap we talk about here. And if you were in the boys room with me this morning, you would know my Crap is as bad or worse than anyone else. Including yours.

Hikerjohn's photo
Sat 10/27/12 05:11 AM

I think those who are preoccupied with God and particularly those
who attempt to push their concepts of God or denial of God onto
others are simply uncomfortable with themselves and are struggling
primarily with their own feelings of inadequacy and insecurity!

drinker

laugh

They seek reassurance.

May I ask the point of posting this entirely off topic religion bashing post? No one's pushing anything on anyone. Merely sharing one's beliefs/inner thoughts on the subject at hand.

Actually is it possible to convince you two to create your own 'cowboy - funches ' thread and have you two stop hijacking all the religious threads? Your 5 pages of personal dribble added to the OPs thread here is beyond offtopic

Hikerjohn's photo
Sat 10/27/12 04:26 AM
I know. :-)

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:08 PM
It all part of your charm b.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/26/12 07:53 PM

I think being a lesbian would be cool.happy

Ive been so emasculated I think I am a lesbian already.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/26/12 07:47 PM
lol

Dont let b be a butt and bully you away. Plenty of people to chat with.

Hikerjohn's photo
Tue 10/23/12 04:24 AM

Yep, good sex and I'll put up with a lot. At least for a while.

Yeah...men say this until they meet me. bigsmile

I don't think you can have crazy good sex without some sort of compatibility with one another as far as attraction, personality type and body size. There are a lot of factors that contribute to "good sex" I don't believe there is a person you can not stand but then say, oh but the sex is soooo good. I don't believe that.

This is true. Thank goodness I have all the above stated. Haha, this is why I don't support angry makeup sex. Most marriages and long terms are based in this. How does one have "good" sex with an evil person at heart. No, no no. Good sex comes with a big factor: listening. Something most men are so naturally good at. whoa

Im sorry, What did you say?

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/19/12 07:38 AM

depends on how big your fishing rod is or the gun your packing

shocked

You still need to know how to cast and how to shoot properly. Sometimes a short rod is needed like when blooping in a small creek for rainbow trout. You also don't want a huge rifle when hunting delicate soft quail.

When I was younger I had a 410 shotgun. I swear, when I hit a goose with that thing, she didn't feel a thing, but it worked well on a nice quail or small duck.

Now that I am older, I have an OK gun that gets the job done. sometimes I try and find something to modify it, but I have learned that just by learning to use it properly its just fine.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/19/12 07:23 AM
Edited by Hikerjohn on Fri 10/19/12 07:26 AM

I would guess it depends on the woman as to what she wants. I'm not really following your post, though. What does wondering why men are not considered sluts have to do with how you think women want men who sleep around?

And what are you not able to figure out?

I was being factitious sweety. In a slightly sarcastic way, I was stating the complexity of the irrational thought pattern that some ladies can have when there desires are conflictual at the moment they are confused with why it seams to make sense but doesn't in the hopes that a light bulb turns on and highlights the inner conflict that sometimes blinds one from seeing internal issues when they are looking externally.

Hope that helps clear up my post. :thumbsup:

You were being sarcastic? Ah, ok.

What irrational thought pattern are you talking about? What do you think women are confused about?

Well as I said only some ladies who can have irrational thought patterns. Not all ladies. Just some. And I am sure some guys too. And those thoughts are specific for each person so there is no set rational answer for the question. waving drinker

And my post was more factitious than sarcastic.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/19/12 06:52 AM

I would guess it depends on the woman as to what she wants. I'm not really following your post, though. What does wondering why men are not considered sluts have to do with how you think women want men who sleep around?

And what are you not able to figure out?

I was being factitious sweety. In a slightly sarcastic way, I was stating the complexity of the irrational thought pattern that some ladies can have when there desires are conflictual at the moment they are confused with why it seams to make sense but doesn't in the hopes that a light bulb turns on and highlights the inner conflict that sometimes blinds one from seeing internal issues when they are looking externally.

Hope that helps clear up my post. :thumbsup:

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/19/12 06:37 AM
I have been close to Sandy. One of my sons went to Mt Hood community college in Gresham.

Hikerjohn's photo
Fri 10/19/12 06:29 AM
Well after years and years of emasculating men, even straight relationships end up being Lesbian ones with a penis.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25